Thread: Sb not sending, but still taking gems.

Default Sb not sending, but still taking gems.

So I super broadcasted 3 times, buying password doors buying display boxes, and buying all wallpapers. And No one came not 1 person. So I was like weird and I shed the same thing again. Still no one came. So I did it again after reloading. And nothing no one came? But each time my gems were spent... lost around 60k gems... I then ironically sbed to see if anyone else had that problem and they did.
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    So I super broadcasted 3 times, buying password doors buying display boxes, and buying all wallpapers. And No one came not 1 person. So I was like weird and I shed the same thing again. Still no one came. So I did it again after reloading. And nothing no one came? But each time my gems were spent... lost around 60k gems... I then ironically sbed to see if anyone else had that problem and they did.
    I think it had to do with the words/colors you used. I've seen others saying sbs won't show if you used more than 3 colors - not really sure, though.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Pretty sure it was the word "password".

Words like "scammer" or xyz.com (basically a website ending with .com) would waste your gems too
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    I think it had to do with the words/colors you used. I've seen others saying sbs won't show if you used more than 3 colors - not really sure, though.
    ^^
    That seems to be the problem, last time I tried to sb with 3+ colors in the message, didn’t send, used 1 color and it sent. I was using a megaphone so nothing was used up. Only uses up gems I assume?

Looks like the bug is not being able to SB with 3+ colors in a message.

IGN: akaperkins
    Discord: perkins#6752
    Getting my first carnival ring in the September Carnival, hopefully it’s not Ring of Smithing lol
    I’m way more active in the game than I am on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by akaperkins View Post
    ^^
    That seems to be the problem, last time I tried to sb with 3+ colors in the message, didn’t send, used 1 color and it sent. I was using a megaphone so nothing was used up. Only uses up gems I assume?

Looks like the bug is not being able to SB with 3+ colors in a message.
    You can sb with more than 3+ colours, however, the issue is with the megaphone itself, since the `5 is a text colour consisting for pink/ purple. This text is only meant for mods throughout the server so when using a MEGAPHONE ONLY it does not allow players to use it. This is a VERY old glitch probs 1-3+Years that I remember.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by iBassss View Post
    You can sb with more than 3+ colours, however, the issue is with the megaphone itself, since the `5 is a text colour consisting for pink/ purple. This text is only meant for mods throughout the server so when using a MEGAPHONE ONLY it does not allow players to use it. This is a VERY old glitch probs 1-3+Years that I remember.
    Interesting, thanks for clearing that up.

To OP; most likely the problem was the word “password” was used, as said by abrakeabra.

IGN: akaperkins
    Discord: perkins#6752
    Getting my first carnival ring in the September Carnival, hopefully it’s not Ring of Smithing lol
    I’m way more active in the game than I am on the forums.

Ngl tHaT kinda sucks....
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Ah, Ubimumu.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Cool My own message

I just said I'm Best

- - - Updated - - -

Yea,totally I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Banned

I think you got block or if it really didn't send, try gt support

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iBassss View Post
    He said gems were used up lmao
    It's not the megaphone's fault

You might had the world Jammed! and you had /radio so you couldn't see your sb
    Level: 68/125 ?
    Stations: 4k/?
    Chandelier Farms: 2/?
    Focused Eyes: Yes
    Golden Pickaxe: No 18/200
    Main Worlds: RafailStation, RafailFtank

The super broadcast have a system that will filter illegal world such as “scamming,.com...” and rude words by not sending your super broaccast to anyone.
    Using too much colors can sometimes lead to the same problem.
    Here, you said the word “password” the system might have taken it illegal so it automatically removed your super broadcast. Try saying “ buy p door”.
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!