Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia doesn’t care about your reports.

Banned

Default Growtopia doesn’t care about your reports.

For the past 6 months I’ve been trying to report a player, the growtopia game website always stays at a loading loop, when I send directly to the email provided they never reply. And I’ve tried with multiple devices and places. But wait what’s that?
    If you put anything other than reporting a player IT WORKS! Obviously the game only cares about the popular to keep it growing for their own profits

Uhh maybe its a bug on your part?

That's what they usually do, not replying to emails and reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultist666 View Post
    For the past 6 months I’ve been trying to report a player, the growtopia game website always stays at a loading loop, when I send directly to the email provided they never reply. And I’ve tried with multiple devices and places. But wait what’s that?
    If you put anything other than reporting a player IT WORKS! Obviously the game only cares about the popular to keep it growing for their own profits
    I do not know anything about your issue but I think Support has made it very clear to report players in-game and not to support as for support deals with other things. and nor am I saying that they ignore you.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

As far as I know, the support always take a day or two to reply to player emails.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

It's been mentioned somewhere that you should report players/worlds in-game and not to support.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Banned

As stated it’s not my part, secondly in game reporting does absolutely nothing, me and 70 other people reported this person and his world and he’s yet to be banned.

As stated it’s not my part, secondly in game reporting does absolutely nothing, me and 70 other people reported this person and his world and he’s yet to be banned.
    Reporting it multiple times doesn't necessarily put it on the top list. It might take some time to take care of reports as they receive thousands of reports from other players. They have to investigate such things and then take action. Everything won't be done as fast as you want it.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

For the record, support will not respond if your trying to report a player or world through email because that just isn't the right place to do so. If you really want to report someone or a world, you would have to do it in game in oder for your report to be heard by the moderators.

The same goes for sending images, videos and other things as proof that someone is breaking the rules. Moderators and developers cannot and will never use these things as a valid proof for reports.
    The best way to report players in game is and always will be through the ingame report system.

So the next time you wanna report someone, wrench them and show them what the wrench can do! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Banned

I just said me and 70 other players have reported him in game for the past 6 months...

I just said me and 70 other players have reported him in game for the past 6 months...
    There are others that have been reported and even if 100 or more have reported this same player, the chances are that it's not read. The other thing is that they have to see it with their own eyes when something bad is about to happen. Moderators haven't been given the power to check someone's logs and determine if they have done something wrong.

If you look at how many players are playing Growtopia every single day, you would understand that they get thousands of reports every single day. So when you report a player do not expect them to punish him in that spot and I know that it's been 6 months but as I said above, chances are that it's not read and other is that they don't have the ability to check logs.

Also to from your first post above, You can't report these kinds of things to support as for support has to deal with other stuff. Also, support won't ignore you if you report someone instant they will tell you to report them in-game. If you do this rapidly and ignoring their advice, I suppose they will ignore further reports about any players from you. Not a hundred percent sure, it's just a possibility.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    There are others that have been reported and even if 100 or more have reported this same player, the chances are that it's not read. The other thing is that they have to see it with their own eyes when something bad is about to happen. Moderators haven't been given the power to check someone's logs and determine if they have done something wrong.

If you look at how many players are playing Growtopia every single day, you would understand that they get thousands of reports every single day. So when you report a player do not expect them to punish him in that spot and I know that it's been 6 months but as I said above, chances are that it's not read and other is that they don't have the ability to check logs.

Also to from your first post above, You can't report these kinds of things to support as for support has to deal with other stuff. Also, support won't ignore you if you report someone instant they will tell you to report them in-game. If you do this rapidly and ignoring their advice, I suppose they will ignore further reports about any players from you. Not a hundred percent sure, it's just a possibility.
    So were just going to ignore the fact that wls is still not banned with tons of videos and proof? Not to mention they can check our ips?