Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: How to change ma forum name.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Question How to change ma forum name.

    Yes I've tried pm'ing all admins and mods, too sad there private messege inbox are full

    How can meh do it?"
    K thanks.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    848

    Default

    I would advise to contact NekoRei. Write her private message and provide your email and your new forum nickname there. It might take some time until she's available to respond to it. At least that's how I got my nickname changed.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punchas View Post
    I would advise to contact NekoRei. Write her private message and provide your email and your new forum nickname there. It might take some time until she's available to respond to it. At least that's how I got my nickname changed.
    Full.inbox,exe. But okay support time

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,025

    Default

    last time i tried they said they cant change the forum name.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    last time i tried they said they cant change the forum name.
    NekoRei could do that, forum guardians can't.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    NekoRei could do that, forum guardians can't.
    Idk why Nekorei's ignoring my pm. Rn

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    Idk why Nekorei's ignoring my pm. Rn
    She's not ignoring you, she's just reading threads rn.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    She's not ignoring you, she's just reading threads rn.
    But uh, I pm'd her not just 2 hours ago + Email suported < Lmao moments >

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,947

    Default

    It took two weeks after sending my request before she was able to read it. Just be patient, nothing comes in an instant.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    It took two weeks after sending my request before she was able to read it. Just be patient, nothing comes in an instant.
    Oh no, 2 weeks<years>?! Ok then.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer TheJackerino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK/Egypt
    Posts
    545

    Default

    She changed my name here a few hours ago. It took her 2-3 days to respond. She's probably just busy and can't read your PM right now, so all you have to do is wait.
    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,190

    Post

    Private message NekoRei and wait for her to answer. It will take some time, which means you need to be patient.

    She will change your name, if it's necessary.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJackerino View Post
    She changed my name here a few hours ago. It took her 2-3 days to respond. She's probably just busy and can't read your PM right now, so all you have to do is wait.
    Patience is the key for success.

    Meh : I can't wait

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Private message NekoRei and wait for her to answer. It will take some time, which means you need to be patient.

    She will change your name, if it's necessary.
    I'm serious at changing my forum name. And ya I pm'd her.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Moderators here?

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    Wite2's name became Earth-Kung last week. It took so many months for NekoRei to read the request. And Wite2 doesn't want to be Earth-Kung anymore. So that means she still checks her inbox but not often. You can also DM NekoRei on Discord as she reads messages more often there.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Cool

    What do you want to change your forum name to?

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    Wite2's name became Earth-Kung last week. It took so many months for NekoRei to read the request. And Wite2 doesn't want to be Earth-Kung anymore. So that means she still checks her inbox but not often. You can also DM NekoRei on Discord as she reads messages more often there.
    About discord, yes.

    /ipadversion

    ~ your iPad version is 9.3.9

    /download discord

    ~ Discord requires version 10. Sorry.


    Me : F--- /delete.

    And Wite2's ge-

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    What do you want to change your forum name to?
    Due to Ukyo took my name, we did drama and wanted to forget MediaZeus da name, okay

    My new forum name will be in Seceret mode for awhile.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •