Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: [Forumgame] Would You Rather?

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    GROWTOPIA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Random guy with $1 million so i can buy hella loads of raining gem packs.

    Would you rather run around school naked or kill your pet.
    Run around school naked.

    Would you rather kill yourself if you are stuck in a cave or hope for rescue to come ?
    Last edited by Rydra; 07-11-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

    #UNBANOURBITELORD

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
    Run around school naked.

    Would you rather kill yourself if you are stuck in a cave or hope for rescue to come ?
    Hope for rescue to come. I'll eventually die in the cave anyways if rescue doesn't come, but at least not killing myself gives me some chance of survival.

    Would you rather for furries or anime to be completely abolished?

    ok y'all the pics back

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    France!
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Hope for rescue to come. I'll eventually die in the cave anyways if rescue doesn't come, but at least not killing myself gives me some chance of survival.

    Would you rather for furries or anime to be completely abolished?
    Furries.
    Would you rather demote vvchepi for Restford

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Rumors] View Post
    Furries.
    Would you rather demote vvchepi for Restford
    I’m assuming “for” was meant to be “or” and my answer to that would be Restford.

    Would you rather wear your seatbelt or live dangerously?
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard Dnoxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    sitting on a turtle
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I’m assuming “for” was meant to be “or” and my answer to that would be Restford.

    Would you rather wear your seatbelt or live dangerously?
    i choose "or" jk i choose seatbelt
    Would you rather choose ubisoft or rtsoft to own the game? mwewhehweh
    DA REAL TYPO MAZTAHH
    Crazy Builders Member !
    Info

  6. #26
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnoxz View Post
    i choose "or" jk i choose seatbelt
    Would you rather choose ubisoft or rtsoft to own the game? mwewhehweh
    ehhh i rather have rtsoft own the game cuz well, self explanatory i guess?

    would u rather have friends that give u wls or friends that chat with u and help u at hard times?
    In Game Name: YukikazeSama
    Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
    What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane


    heh

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YukikazeSama View Post
    ehhh i rather have rtsoft own the game cuz well, self explanatory i guess?

    would u rather have friends that give u wls or friends that chat with u and help u at hard times?
    friends that chat me and help me cuz why?

    you basically get bored at spending wls to make fun, and chatting with friends is best way to make fun, helping me is good anyways

    You Can't Become Good With Money But Your Knowledge

    would you rather

    a.you are girl and you are only girl on the classroom with chaos made by boys who fight to love you (WoW)

    b.you are only boy in a classroom with cute girls (all love YOU!) but since you are on highness rank on school government, you have full control
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Aneeqz51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    friends that chat me and help me cuz why?

    you basically get bored at spending wls to make fun, and chatting with friends is best way to make fun, helping me is good anyways

    You Can't Become Good With Money But Your Knowledge

    would you rather

    a.you are girl and you are only girl on the classroom with chaos made by boys who fight to love you (WoW)

    b.you are only boy in a classroom with cute girls (all love YOU!) but since you are on highness rank on school government, you have full control

    b of course
    would u rather eat pineapple on pizza or drink coffee only
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

    Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Croxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lmao u
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    b of course
    would u rather eat pineapple on pizza or drink coffee only
    pineapple on pizza is the da bomb

    Would you rather have superhuman luck or superhuman skill/powers?
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croxi View Post
    pineapple on pizza is the da bomb

    Would you rather have superhuman luck or superhuman skill/powers?

    idk, if I get to choose what, then superpowers. If I don't get to choose, then I'll stick with luck.

    Would you rather only ever be able to answer "yes" or only ever be able to say "no" to yes/no questions?

    ok y'all the pics back

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard BilaltmnOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    School or a meetup
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post

    idk, if I get to choose what, then superpowers. If I don't get to choose, then I'll stick with luck.

    Would you rather only ever be able to answer "yes" or only ever be able to say "no" to yes/no questions?
    Yes bcuz i want to be positive

    Would u rather be a mod or manage the mods(like hiring and firing them)
    This does not make any sense?

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Yes bcuz i want to be positive

    Would u rather be a mod or manage the mods(like hiring and firing them)
    Be a mod.

    Would you rather be one of the wealthiest in growtopia today, or reset everything and start over like it was in 2013? (You can’t lock all rare names)
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Sabah, Malaysia.
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    Be a mod.

    Would you rather be one of the wealthiest in growtopia today, or reset everything and start over like it was in 2013? (You can’t lock all rare names)
    yes then I would consider myself as an og

    Would you rather break ur best friend arm or lost a finger for $10,000,000?
    Last edited by IWasWeird; 07-21-2019 at 01:06 AM.
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

    SECRET SANTA 2019!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    no.
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    yes then I would consider myself as an og

    Would you rather break ur best friend arm or lost a finger for $10,000,000?
    Lost a finger for $10,000,000

    Would you rather poison your closest friend or chop your toes.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie- View Post
    Lost a finger for $10,000,000

    Would you rather poison your closest friend or chop your toes.
    Poison my closest friend with non-lethal poison.

    To the next forumer: Would u rather go out with MediaZeus or Elyrion?
    (Bad luck for u if u r male)

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Poison my closest friend with non-lethal poison.

    To the next forumer: Would u rather go out with MediaZeus or Elyrion?
    (Bad luck for u if u r male)
    Ha I'm a girl.
    MediaZeus. He seems mysterious + popular. Don't know the other guy.

    Would you rather hit a fat dab in public or lose all your dls.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Sabah, Malaysia.
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ha I'm a girl.
    MediaZeus. He seems mysterious + popular. Don't know the other guy.

    Would you rather hit a fat dab in public or lose all your dls.
    fat dab since im one weird guy

    would you rather drink gamer bath water or delete fortnite?(no offense lmao)
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

    SECRET SANTA 2019!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    no.
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    fat dab since im one weird guy

    would you rather drink gamer bath water or delete fortnite?(no offense lmao)
    Delete fortnite and install again

    Would you rather stab me in the back or eat raw meat.

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Sabah, Malaysia.
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queenie- View Post
    Delete fortnite and install again

    Would you rather stab me in the back or eat raw meat.
    hmm i dunno where to choose but ok i choose the second one

    would you rather live without ANY gadgets (phones/pc/tv) for 30 days or live with Ricardo Milos for 2 days
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

    SECRET SANTA 2019!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,866

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    hmm i dunno where to choose but ok i choose the second one

    would you rather live without ANY gadgets (phones/pc/tv) for 30 days or live with Ricardo Milos for 2 days
    Live with Milos
    Would u rather kill me IRL (Providing that there are no consequences) or lose all your dls?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •