Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Clash suggestions

Default Summer Clash suggestions

Well, I think that there will be just skill events not, like Startopia, Cooking and Surgery, which will still cost ALOT of World Locks, I am not having problem with that, but like, there still wouldn't be many peoples that will join the Guild Events because of that..
    So I've got an suggestion, you might not like it, I don't know..
    For example..There's Surgery Stars event, if you wanna participate, you will be able to like click on the Leaders Board button and choose to participate, it will teleport you to the world (like carnival, there will be, for example, surgerystars_1-100), every world for every guild so you could be there with your guild mates (or like let's say you are in guild 'diamonds', so it will be surgerystarsdiamond or leader could make the world, I don't know..), but once you are here, there will be infinite surg-e bots and you will get infinite tools, but you WONT GET ANY PRIZES FROM SURGERIES, in my opinion, this is pretty fair to be honest..This would work with Cooking and Startopia too..There would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MOOOOOOOOOORE peoples doing the Guild Events and it would be TRULY about the skill, like, if there's someone with 1k DLs, he can do how many surgeries he want, even if he don't know the that well..He can just use briefs if he fail, but there might be some dude that really understands how the surgery works but he doesn't have enough WLs to spend on the tools..In my opinion, this is really good idea, but I think that devs wouldn't even do this because it is probably hard for programmers to do stuff like this or something like that..But I would love to see that in the game, may I know your opinions?
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Last edited by CzeGamer; 07-24-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

I might be getting too ahead of myself right now and not thinking much about the cons but to me it sounds like a good idea~

Might make clash a bit more grindy again but I don't think it'll be as bad as the first one where some top players spent 15+ hours straight
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

We dont know cuz they didnt replied much.
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord_
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    (Comunity isnt toxic)
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#StopPlayingA
    DeadGame

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    I might be getting too ahead of myself right now and not thinking much about the cons but to me it sounds like a good idea~

Might make clash a bit more grindy again but I don't think it'll be as bad as the first one where some top players spent 15+ hours straight
    Yeah, but the first version of clashes were truly about WLs, like, it is going to be SAME now..It will just be about who have more WLs for tools..Before it were seeds, okay, surg and these stuff little harder, but it is still just question if you can afford it..If it would be like I've suggestion there would be PURE SKILL involved, there wouldn't be ANYTHING else then this, just YOUR SKILL, which would be PRETTY dope imo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    We dont know cuz they didnt replied much.
    Well, from the little bit we've seen I am pretty sure that it is not like I've suggested
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Lesser Knight

I like cat pls prize is cat ear or cat mask

-GoogleSTART

Quote Originally Posted by GoogleSTART View Post
    I like cat pls prize is cat ear or cat mask

-GoogleSTART
    How is this connect with my thread??
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Well, I think that there will be just skill events not, like Startopia, Cooking and Surgery, which will still cost ALOT of World Locks, I am not having problem with that, but like, there still wouldn't be many peoples that will join the Guild Events because of that..
    For exaple..There's Surgery Stars event, if you wanna participate, you will be able to like click on the Leaders Board button and choose to participate, it will teleport you to the world (like carnival, there will be, for example, surgerystars_1-100), every world for every guild so you could be there with your guild mates (or like let's say you are in guild 'diamonds', so it will be surgerystarsdiamond or leader could make the world, I don't know..), but once you are here, there will be infinite surg-e bots and you will get infinite tools, but you WONT GET ANY PRIZES FROM SURGERIES, in my opinion, this is pretty fair to be honest..This would work with Cooking and Startopia too..There would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MOOOOOOOOOORE peoples doing the Guild Events and it would be TRULY about the skill, like, if there's someone with 1k DLs, he can do how many surgeries he want, even if he don't know the that well..He can just use briefs if he fail, but there might be some dude that really understands how the surgery works but he doesn't have enough WLs to spend on the tools..In my opinion, this is really good idea, but I think that devs wouldn't even do this because it is probably hard for programmers to do stuff like this or something like that..But I would love to see that in the game, may I know your opinions?
    Have a good day!
    -Cze
    Well, we wont have to spend tons of wls on clashes anymore. They are adding Reliable Anomalizers. Not as much points output but will never break.
    IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)

Quote Originally Posted by Emblazon View Post
    Well, we wont have to spend tons of wls on clashes anymore. They are adding Reliable Anomalizers. Not as much points output but will never break.
    ^
    Contributing with 0 wls seems like a good idea on the surface, but balancing must be needed otherwise it would feel either super grindy or prizes being worthless
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Emblazon View Post
    Yes, but the problem in this scenario is that all the events are fairly expensive, which makes it more worth it to just buy ones that give more point input

Ex: You need 10000 points. Pristine is 1000 each and reliable is 100 each. The surgs are 5 wls each (ik not realistic but just an example)
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

They made events cost, cause in first guild event, we had no pristines, we only needed splice seeds and people made points too many hours in that weekend, they literally didn't sleep at all, they just contributed, so that's why we got pristines and it changed to be all about wls. But, devs didn't realize that after it was based on wls, we couldn't sleep ever again, cause we needed make wls 24/7, 365 days in a year. So there is no solution for this. What ever they do, we will stop sleeping and we just want be best in events. LOL

So yeah, i kind of think, your suggestion would be good. Then noobs can do it too, with skills. Sure that makes item value drop (mean guild prizes), but if we really look at past, all items dropped so fast that it doesn't matter anymore. Same time, this could be way to give new way to make some wls for noobs. If they are ready to work and learn surg and cook and all to earn some wls, then they deserve little profit yea.

This is my first thoughts about this so haven't thought about this much yet. I always need time to think, how it would affect in bigger picture...
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    For exaple..There's Surgery Stars event, if you wanna participate, you will be able to like click on the Leaders Board button and choose to participate, it will teleport you to the world (like carnival, there will be, for example, surgerystars_1-100), every world for every guild so you could be there with your guild mates (or like let's say you are in guild 'diamonds', so it will be surgerystarsdiamond or leader could make the world, I don't know..), but once you are here, there will be infinite surg-e bots and you will get infinite tools, but you WONT GET ANY PRIZES FROM SURGERIES, in my opinion, this is pretty fair to be honest..This would work with Cooking and Startopia too..There would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MOOOOOOOOOORE peoples doing the Guild Events and it would be TRULY about the skill, like, if there's someone with 1k DLs, he can do how many surgeries he want, even if he don't know the that well..He can just use briefs if he fail, but there might be some dude that really understands how the surgery works but he doesn't have enough WLs to spend on the tools..In my opinion, this is really good idea, but I think that devs wouldn't even do this because it is probably hard for programmers to do stuff like this or something like that..But I would love to see that in the game, may I know your opinions?
    Have a good day!
    -Cze
    These is good idea,but there is few problems...

1. This will burn ppls eye and hand; just like really first guild event
    2. Too much effort, and no free game times to ppl
    3. Computers or bots can be used
    4. Hard to nubs

But this is good idea

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They made events cost, cause in first guild event, we had no pristines, we only needed splice seeds and people made points too many hours in that weekend, they literally didn't sleep at all, they just contributed, so that's why we got pristines and it changed to be all about wls. But, devs didn't realize that after it was based on wls, we couldn't sleep ever again, cause we needed make wls 24/7, 365 days in a year. So there is no solution for this. What ever they do, we will stop sleeping and we just want be best in events. LOL

So yeah, i kind of think, your suggestion would be good. Then noobs can do it too, with skills. Sure that makes item value drop (mean guild prizes), but if we really look at past, all items dropped so fast that it doesn't matter anymore. Same time, this could be way to give new way to make some wls for noobs. If they are ready to work and learn surg and cook and all to earn some wls, then they deserve little profit yea.

This is my first thoughts about this so haven't thought about this much yet. I always need time to think, how it would affect in bigger picture...
    Thanks for you opinon, let me just reply about that you talked about first event, this wouldn't be like first clash, first clash was about time and Wls, there was NO SKILL involved, just WLs, all you needed were to splice seeds, this would be purely about time and skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    These is good idea,but there is few problems...

1. This will burn ppls eye and hand; just like really first guild event
    2. Too much effort, and no free game times to ppl
    3. Computers or bots can be used
    4. Hard to nubs

But this is good idea
    1. Yeah, it is supposed to be that way..If you wanna get top places, you have to grind.
    2. You don't have to participate..
    3. I don't think that computers or bots would be able to do surgeries/star topia voyages.
    4. Ofcourse it would be hard for noobs, they would have to earn it, maybe there could be train bots instead of those E-Bots, but this CURRENT system is not hard for noobs, it is IMPOSSIBLE TO THEM, because you need alot of WLs to do surgs and all that stuff, with my suggestion, they could just learn it in the world without spending any WLs.
    Last edited by CzeGamer; 07-11-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

bumperinho
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Did you participate in very first guild event? Do you know what i mean when i talk about first guild event? I don't mean first season, i mean first guild event. There was no pristine tools and time and seed rarity gave more points. So i spliced tons of ripper wings in that event. We needed splice seeds and higher rarity=more points per spliced seed. People spliced seeds 14h per day, maybe even more. That's why they made this guild thing be all about wls. So, basically, your idea, when it is free, should have time limit. Time limit gives you just few hours, what you can be inside that world, so you can't skip sleeping and do points 24/7 whole weekend. Devs try just protect us from our own insanity and that's why they created pristines And well, devs didn't expect that when they put pristines in game, then we, insane people start just farm more every day and they couldn't actually stop us harm ourselfs. So first guild event=work hard 24h in 3 days per week vs new guild event=farm 24/7, 365 days per year to earn enough to contribute in events for 3 seasons.

Great idea +1

Wow! This is actually a nice suggestion! This will promote teamwork and an actual bond with the guild members!

Why did I get excited just reading this?! +1

Cool suggestion. +1
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    Wow! This is actually a nice suggestion! This will promote teamwork and an actual bond with the guild members!

Why did I get excited just reading this?! +1
    Thanks! Hopefully someone from Ubisoft will see this and hopefully it is not that hard to program this..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Cool suggestion. +1
    Thanks!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kotex View Post
    Great idea +1
    Thanks too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Did you participate in very first guild event? Do you know what i mean when i talk about first guild event? I don't mean first season, i mean first guild event. There was no pristine tools and time and seed rarity gave more points. So i spliced tons of ripper wings in that event. We needed splice seeds and higher rarity=more points per spliced seed. People spliced seeds 14h per day, maybe even more. That's why they made this guild thing be all about wls. So, basically, your idea, when it is free, should have time limit. Time limit gives you just few hours, what you can be inside that world, so you can't skip sleeping and do points 24/7 whole weekend. Devs try just protect us from our own insanity and that's why they created pristines And well, devs didn't expect that when they put pristines in game, then we, insane people start just farm more every day and they couldn't actually stop us harm ourselfs. So first guild event=work hard 24h in 3 days per week vs new guild event=farm 24/7, 365 days per year to earn enough to contribute in events for 3 seasons.
    I was talking about the very first event, same as you and yes, I've did participated, in fact, I was in CD (winners of the first event)
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Then you should know that without time limits, this only kills players. So add time limit in your suggestion and then i totally support it.

dont let this die that fast plz
    Rest In Peace, Marley