Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: New mods (a few issues)

  1. #21
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I don't see a problem here, all I can tell is that you're just salty you cant earn as much as them
    If you scroll up here you can see that everyone agrees with me. Your probably just one of vvcephei’s pets who wins those wands and tapes. This is unfair, and needs to stop. You should try and work for your items instead of getting free handouts. Don’t be a gold digger. For all we know, the people who do win these items from vvcephei could be paying her for them... after all she is Working in gt for money

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    If you scroll up here you can see that everyone agrees with me. Your probably just one of vvcephei’s pets who wins those wands and tapes. This is unfair, and needs to stop. You should try and work for your items instead of getting free handouts. Don’t be a gold digger. For all we know, the people who do win these items from vvcephei could be paying her for them... after all she is Working in gt for money
    LMAO, thanks for assuming i'm cephei's "pet". I don't actually care, this entire thread is just you crying that you cant even earn **** yourself and you want to ruin the moderator's reputation with false statements, maybe learn the full story first before spitting out bs
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    If you scroll up here you can see that everyone agrees with me. Your probably just one of vvcephei’s pets who wins those wands and tapes. This is unfair, and needs to stop. You should try and work for your items instead of getting free handouts. Don’t be a gold digger. For all we know, the people who do win these items from vvcephei could be paying her for them... after all she is Working in gt for money
    Don't be so rude, please. She probably handed them out to her guild members as they have broke farmables for her? How can you just say that without any proof/evidence?
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    If you scroll up here you can see that everyone agrees with me. Your probably just one of vvcephei’s pets who wins those wands and tapes. This is unfair, and needs to stop. You should try and work for your items instead of getting free handouts. Don’t be a gold digger. For all we know, the people who do win these items from vvcephei could be paying her for them... after all she is Working in gt for money
    This shows me that you are trying to start drama and anyways about that "lol people salty they can’t win my giveaways" doesn't mean that she responded to your email. You say that you have seen these but your missing proof. and also it sounds like you are trying to be a right instant of them and anyways restford isn't in to blame and didn't scam anyone and didn't abuse any of her powers. vvcephei is doing giveaways for her guild for their reward.

    You can avoid making these threads as you are spreading false information in the forum and can cause you to get banned.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  5. #25
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    LMAO, thanks for assuming i'm cephei's "pet". I don't actually care, this entire thread is just you crying that you cant even earn **** yourself and you want to ruin the moderator's reputation with false statements, maybe learn the full story first before spitting out bs
    So your telling me you think it’s fair people can win for free with 0 work tons of dls each day??? I know the full story. I’m in her world every time she’s does these giveaways to see how much one person could win in a week

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    Thank you for your opinion, what do you think about vvcephei making people who don’t work hard rich? She gives away tons of tapes and wands daily. I can name off 5 people who gained 15-30 dls in a week if I wanted... imagine this, if they get the same amount for a whole month, they made about 50-100dls in a month for free lol
    wE sHoUlD rEpOrT jAmEw fOr MaKiNg gIvEaWaY gAnGeLs bEcAuSe pEoPlE gEt rIcH aNd i dOnT!!!
    Btw, what a joke, you said that you need to work 30 DLs few years, yeah, if you are lazy that won't farm and tries to win giveaways then yes it will take you few years to make 30 DLs, but trust me, you can make that in a MONTH with just few DLs, don't be lazy I guess?
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

  7. #27
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Don't be so rude, please. She probably handed them out to her guild members as they have broke farmables for her? How can you just say that without any proof/evidence?
    I’m in her world for the past 3-4 days and she gives them for FREE. No farmables broken or any thing. They don’t work hard, they just get free dls. This is unfair

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    wE sHoUlD rEpOrT jAmEw fOr MaKiNg gIvEaWaY gAnGeLs bEcAuSe pEoPlE gEt rIcH aNd i dOnT!!!
    That’s not true. But this case with vvcephei is something that needs to Be fixed. Giving away every once in a while is ok, but every day to the same people?

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard ButtCry99 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Where do I live?
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    The Canadian support team is a straight up joke. Specifically VVCEPHEI, RESTFORD, and one other, but he is less of a clown as the 2.

    Why?...

    Well, restford took oldgerties antigravity machine because he placed it in his world RESTFORDPLAY. He said he placed it he lost it. CHeck oldgertie’s Instagram for a full description.

    Now vvcephei, she has been giving away many duct tapes and wands daily for the past week I’ve seen. Mainly members of her guild are getting them, and a few people got 5-10. This is unfair, as people won 10-30 diamond locks off her in a week. Most players don’t even have that much. People work hard and make 30 diamond locks in a few years, and they got it in a week for free because vvcephei has given them free duct tapes and wands.
    So I emailed support about how unfair this is, and I saw vvcephei go afk in her world. The email back was right then, and it said it was not unfair, and that the support team will talk about it though. (Lie) they aren’t going to discuss it. When vvcephei was no longer afk, she said in game “lol people are salty they never win my giveaways”

    No, that’s not the reason I’m upset. Im upset because a small handful of people, (mainly in her guild) have won what people make with hundreds of hours farming.

    Comment what you guys think??? Are these 2 abusing powers?
    First of all @kairos said this for the other thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by kairos View Post
    Just to clarify, no moderator scammed anyone. Restford was constantly warning everyone helping her clearing her world to NOT place anything as they will compromise it because she's taking away everyone's admin access after the world is cleared. Resford will not be able to check who placed what easily.

    We apologise on how it has been dealt with initially, but we also ask everyone to follow what a moderator requested for everyone to do to avoid these kinds of issues from happening again.

    I personally talked to the both of them and have given back the Antigravity Generator to OldGertie.
    Secondly, @vvCephei seems fine to me.
    #TURTLESQUAD

    IG: @raymondtran59

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    So your telling me you think it’s fair people can win for free with 0 work tons of dls each day??? I know the full story. I’m in her world every time she’s does these giveaways to see how much one person could win in a week
    Please check again what guild is, they do get wands maybe because of hard work on the guild. Please stop spreading false information and accusing someone of abusing moderator powers. and you can't know everything that they do as you don't have the ability to check the logs of any of them and you don't have the power to warp to them so stop spreading false information about her guild.

    also, where is the proof that she does give the wands every day?
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  10. #30
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    This shows me that you are trying to start drama and anyways about that "lol people salty they can’t win my giveaways" doesn't mean that she responded to your email. You say that you have seen these but your missing proof. and also it sounds like you are trying to be a right instant of them and anyways restford isn't in to blame and didn't scam anyone and didn't abuse any of her powers. vvcephei is doing giveaways for her guild for their reward.

    You can avoid making these threads as you are spreading false information in the forum and can cause you to get banned.
    For the guilds reward???? Are you crazy dude??? They did nothing to get a reward. They just get free duct tapes and wands every day. 0 work needed. Once in a while is ok, but daily is a problem... people can’t just get free dls and not do any thing. This isn’t false information, it’s the truth. I’ve seen it and have screenshots of it. I also have proof she did email to me, but I don’t know how to upload images.

    Maybe you should think about what you write before acting like you know what your talking about

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Please check again what guild is, they do get wands because for the hard work on the guild. Please stop spreading false information and accusing someone of abusing moderator powers. and you can't know everything that they do as you don't have the ability to check the logs of any of them and you don't have the power to warp to them so stop spreading false information about her guild.

    also, where is the proof that she does give the wands every day?
    She does it in her world, VVCEPHEI. When she’s online I go there and see it. Her guild does not work hard, they are just in it and do literally nothing to help vvcephei. This is free handout of these items. I work my ass off for my dls. It would take me 100 hours to make what they get for free in 1 day... I also do know what I’m talking about or else I wouldn’t put it here’s. She DOES giveaway wands daily. I’ve seen it the past 4 days, and have screenshots. My iPad shows the dates they were taken, if you would like to see them, what’s your number?

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    For the guilds reward???? Are you crazy dude??? They did nothing to get a reward. They just get free duct tapes and wands every day. 0 work needed. Once in a while is ok, but daily is a problem... people can’t just get free dls and not do any thing. This isn’t false information, it’s the truth. I’ve seen it and have screenshots of it. I also have proof she did email to me, but I don’t know how to upload images.

    Maybe you should think about what you write before acting like you know what your talking about
    her guild, her members, her rules.
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

  12. #32
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default HER WORL

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    her guild, her members, her rules.
    It’s for anyone who enters her world, she doesn’t bc or sb she only tells her guild when she’s will giveaway. And do you think it’s fair for people to get this amount of dls for free from a MODERATOR without doing any work?

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    It’s for anyone who enters her world, she doesn’t bc or sb she only tells her guild when she’s will giveaway.
    How can you know this, you are not in her guild or are you. this seems like you are trying to lie now and it's getting annoying.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  14. #34
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    LMAO, thanks for assuming i'm cephei's "pet". I don't actually care, this entire thread is just you crying that you cant even earn **** yourself and you want to ruin the moderator's reputation with false statements, maybe learn the full story first before spitting out bs
    I actually earn 50+ dls each month with hard work. 10 hours of farming daily. What do you earn? You earn that in a week from those giveaways? 0 work?

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    It’s for anyone who enters her world, she doesn’t bc or sb she only tells her guild when she’s will giveaway. And do you think it’s fair for people to get this amount of dls for free from a MODERATOR without doing any work?
    I don't see anything wrong, also, I am pretty sure if you were the one getting the wands you wouldn't talk about something being fair, am I right?
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

  16. #36
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    How can you know this, you are not in her guild or are you. this seems like you are trying to lie now and it's getting annoying.
    I am not in her guild. I see her online, warp to her world, and see 10+ of her guild members, and her guild member’s friends there. She only tells her guild. She does NOT bc or sb, because I can read the chat. She is giving free items daily to a small group of people, and it’s not fair.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    I don't see anything wrong, also, I am pretty sure if you were the one getting the wands you wouldn't be that mad about that, am I right?
    I wouldn’t be mad, but I would kindly ask her to stop giving stuff away to people. I don’t believe in free handouts. I work hard for my stuff. Maybe you’re just not American or your just a kid who is a DL hungry growtopian

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    I am not in her guild. I see her online, warp to her world, and see 10+ of her guild members, and her guild member’s friends there. She only tells her guild. She does NOT bc or sb, because I can read the chat. She is giving free items daily to a small group of people, and it’s not fair.
    It's like if she SB and you are just offline..Your fault that you weren't online, in that case, it is your fault that you aren't in the guild lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    I am not in her guild. I see her online, warp to her world, and see 10+ of her guild members, and her guild member’s friends there. She only tells her guild. She does NOT bc or sb, because I can read the chat. She is giving free items daily to a small group of people, and it’s not fair.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I wouldn’t be mad, but I would kindly ask her to stop giving stuff away to people. I don’t believe in free handouts. I work hard for my stuff. Maybe you’re just not American or your just a kid who is a DL hungry growtopian
    So you are telling me that if she was giving you 30 DLs weekly (as you said) you would tell her to stop giving you that stuff? Could you PLEASE stop lying to yourself?
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

  18. #38
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    It's like if she SB and you are just offline..Your fault that you weren't online, in that case, it is your fault that you aren't in the guild lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    So you are telling me that if she was giving you 30 DLs weekly (as you said) you would tell her to stop giving you that stuff? Could you PLEASE stop lying to yourself?
    If I was able to gain this amount of dls for free with 0 work I would not want them. You are obviously in the age of 12-14 years. Those kids take any free handout. I myself am 17 and don’t believe in free handouts, as I said. I WOULD NOT take this. I believe this is just unfair. So you need to stop assuming stuff, its making you look bad

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer luckygemss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Somewhere :) Platform: Windows Pc
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    I am not in her guild. I see her online, warp to her world, and see 10+ of her guild members, and her guild member’s friends there. She only tells her guild. She does NOT bc or sb, because I can read the chat. She is giving free items daily to a small group of people, and it’s not fair.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I wouldn’t be mad, but I would kindly ask her to stop giving stuff away to people. I don’t believe in free handouts. I work hard for my stuff. Maybe you’re just not American or your just a kid who is a DL hungry growtopian
    I understand that you're frustrated and how life can be so "tricky" but take a moment and put yourself in their shoes - Wouldn't you like to give away items to your friends/loved ones all the time because you enjoy seeing them happy or show how much you appreciate them? I mean, sure... they're earning a few diamond locks but would you say the same if they received small items such as small, big and huge locks?.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    I am not in her guild. I see her online, warp to her world, and see 10+ of her guild members, and her guild member’s friends there. She only tells her guild. She does NOT bc or sb, because I can read the chat. She is giving free items daily to a small group of people, and it’s not fair.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I wouldn’t be mad, but I would kindly ask her to stop giving stuff away to people. I don’t believe in free handouts. I work hard for my stuff. Maybe you’re just not American or your just a kid who is a DL hungry growtopian
    And you called me dl hungry growtopian gt..You don't know anything about me, anything and you just called me that..I don't care about WLs in this game, I really don't I can be a friend with someone with single WL and I can be a friend with Jamew, I have multiple peoples as a friends as both examples including Jamew, I don't even use WLs, I do giveaways from my Czech and Slovakian community and spend ALL MY WLS on a world for those peoples, there are worlds like KSA (for arabic peoples) or SUOMI (for finish people) I've made kinda same world, but for Czech and Slovakian people, I don't actually care about the wls in this game anymore, I care about my country's community and I am trying to help it as much as I can, so don't call me that ever again, because as far it seems like you are the one hungry for dl here.
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •