Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: New mods (a few issues)

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default New mods (a few issues)

    The Canadian support team is a straight up joke. Specifically VVCEPHEI, RESTFORD, and one other, but he is less of a clown as the 2.

    Why?...

    Well, restford took oldgerties antigravity machine because he placed it in his world RESTFORDPLAY. He said he placed it he lost it. CHeck oldgertie’s Instagram for a full description.

    Now vvcephei, she has been giving away many duct tapes and wands daily for the past week I’ve seen. Mainly members of her guild are getting them, and a few people got 5-10. This is unfair, as people won 10-30 diamond locks off her in a week. Most players don’t even have that much. People work hard and make 30 diamond locks in a few years, and they got it in a week for free because vvcephei has given them free duct tapes and wands.
    So I emailed support about how unfair this is, and I saw vvcephei go afk in her world. The email back was right then, and it said it was not unfair, and that the support team will talk about it though. (Lie) they aren’t going to discuss it. When vvcephei was no longer afk, she said in game “lol people are salty they never win my giveaways”

    No, that’s not the reason I’m upset. Im upset because a small handful of people, (mainly in her guild) have won what people make with hundreds of hours farming.

    Comment what you guys think??? Are these 2 abusing powers?

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Somewhere cold in Finland
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    The Canadian support team is a straight up joke. Specifically VVCEPHEI, RESTFORD, and one other, but he is less of a clown as the 2.

    Why?...

    Well, restford took oldgerties antigravity machine because he placed it in his world RESTFORDPLAY. He said he placed it he lost it. CHeck oldgertie’s Instagram for a full description.

    Now vvcephei, she has been giving away many duct tapes and wands daily for the past week I’ve seen. Mainly members of her guild are getting them, and a few people got 5-10. This is unfair, as people won 10-30 diamond locks off her in a week. Most players don’t even have that much. People work hard and make 30 diamond locks in a few years, and they got it in a week for free because vvcephei has given them free duct tapes and wands.
    So I emailed support about how unfair this is, and I saw vvcephei go afk in her world. The email back was right then, and it said it was not unfair, and that the support team will talk about it though. (Lie) they aren’t going to discuss it. When vvcephei was no longer afk, she said in game “lol people are salty they never win my giveaways”

    No, that’s not the reason I’m upset. Im upset because a small handful of people, (mainly in her guild) have won what people make with hundreds of hours farming.

    Comment what you guys think??? Are these 2 abusing powers?
    Nope.
    I think the new moderatols are cool :P
    They are all doing a great job.
    Restford did clearly say that NOT to place anything in the world because he/she can't know who it belongs to very easily.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Fleeing from evil Kree
    Posts
    540

    Default

    They have already cleared the restford issue. 🤷
    In-game name: Zierfandler
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    France!
    Posts
    137

    Default

    'long as they are banning casinos and spammers idc what they do...

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuli View Post
    Nope.
    I think the new moderatols are cool :P
    They are all doing a great job.
    Restford did clearly say that NOT to place anything in the world because he/she can't know who it belongs to very easily.

    Sabaei called a player a cry baby, restford says stuff like “***” and “fk” vvcephei is a liar and abuses powers...

    Everyone knew the ag was oldgerites and restford just said “lol” so you think they are cool?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite Lightning View Post
    They have already cleared the restford issue. 🤷
    True (lol) restford thought he was so right in what he was doing

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    France!
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Restford is a bit unprofessional sometimes but meh.

    Also anulot/jenuine/shadowsurfer/jens says "fk"

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Emblazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    The Canadian support team is a straight up joke. Specifically VVCEPHEI, RESTFORD, and one other, but he is less of a clown as the 2.

    Why?...

    Well, restford took oldgerties antigravity machine because he placed it in his world RESTFORDPLAY. He said he placed it he lost it. CHeck oldgertie’s Instagram for a full description.

    Now vvcephei, she has been giving away many duct tapes and wands daily for the past week I’ve seen. Mainly members of her guild are getting them, and a few people got 5-10. This is unfair, as people won 10-30 diamond locks off her in a week. Most players don’t even have that much. People work hard and make 30 diamond locks in a few years, and they got it in a week for free because vvcephei has given them free duct tapes and wands.
    So I emailed support about how unfair this is, and I saw vvcephei go afk in her world. The email back was right then, and it said it was not unfair, and that the support team will talk about it though. (Lie) they aren’t going to discuss it. When vvcephei was no longer afk, she said in game “lol people are salty they never win my giveaways”

    No, that’s not the reason I’m upset. Im upset because a small handful of people, (mainly in her guild) have won what people make with hundreds of hours farming.

    Comment what you guys think??? Are these 2 abusing powers?
    I wouldnt call it abusing powers but i do kinda think thats a little unfair. All my worth isnt even close to half of a wand or tape and those ppl r getting several for free? Im not trying to sound salty or "uNfAiR bEcAuSe Im PoOr". but that shouldnt be happening imo. Wands and tapes (idk if this is their purpose) should be a chance to be won by players every once in a while. Not given out in bulks of 1-10 because your in a mods guild. Just my opinion, no salt here
    [B]IGN: Emblazon
    Status: Evil

    Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    [COLOR="#4B0082"]Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emblazon View Post
    I wouldnt call it abusing powers but i do kinda think thats a little unfair. All my worth isnt even close to half of a wand or tape and those ppl r getting several for free? Im not trying to sound salty or "uNfAiR bEcAuSe Im PoOr". but that shouldnt be happening imo. Wands and tapes (idk if this is their purpose) should be a chance to be won by players every once in a while. Not given out in bulks of 1-10 because your in a mods guild. Just my opinion, no salt here
    Agreed, and just like restford who thought he was right, vvcephei thinks she is in the right to be giving away multiple tapes to the same players daily. New mods need to take into account that players know what is right and wrong in this game. If a mass amount of players say the same thing, it’s probably true

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Rumors] View Post

    Also anulot/jenuine/shadowsurfer/jens says "fk"
    Maybe not spread false info?
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Maybe not spread false info?
    I agree, anulot and shadowsurder would not say ‘fk’ and ‘ w t f ‘ like some of the new mods

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer rrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Eating your food
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    The Canadian support team is a straight up joke. Specifically VVCEPHEI, RESTFORD, and one other, but he is less of a clown as the 2.

    Why?...

    Well, restford took oldgerties antigravity machine because he placed it in his world RESTFORDPLAY. He said he placed it he lost it. CHeck oldgertie’s Instagram for a full description.

    Now vvcephei, she has been giving away many duct tapes and wands daily for the past week I’ve seen. Mainly members of her guild are getting them, and a few people got 5-10. This is unfair, as people won 10-30 diamond locks off her in a week. Most players don’t even have that much. People work hard and make 30 diamond locks in a few years, and they got it in a week for free because vvcephei has given them free duct tapes and wands.
    So I emailed support about how unfair this is, and I saw vvcephei go afk in her world. The email back was right then, and it said it was not unfair, and that the support team will talk about it though. (Lie) they aren’t going to discuss it. When vvcephei was no longer afk, she said in game “lol people are salty they never win my giveaways”

    No, that’s not the reason I’m upset. Im upset because a small handful of people, (mainly in her guild) have won what people make with hundreds of hours farming.

    Comment what you guys think??? Are these 2 abusing powers?
    I mean honestly what restford did was pretty unprofessional but if rest told oldgertie not to place it then he shouldn't have. On vvcephei, well honestly I couldn't care less because wealth has never been my main and only goal but definitely is unfair in terms of working for items

    Quote Originally Posted by [Rumors] View Post
    Restford is a bit unprofessional sometimes but meh.

    Also anulot/jenuine/shadowsurfer/jens says "fk"
    Sure they might but what differentiates it is that they don't say it to players and in front of hundreds/maybe even thousands of young kids who idolize them. There's a place and time but this isn't it
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

    IGN: rrix

    [❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


    I am the memelord

    End goal: Try out every part of gt

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    929

    Default

    If you think that Moderators are not responsible for their behavior and are abusing their powers, there is no actual need to make a thread. You guys can contact the Support desk to inform them of abusive power from a moderator. Also, a warning to some of you, do not spread false accuses about someone. The issue with antigravity has been already taken care of so you don't need to bring it up again.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    If you think that Moderators are not responsible for their behavior and are abusing their powers, there is no actual need to make a thread. You guys can contact the Support desk to inform them of abusive power from a moderator. Also, a warning to some of you, do not spread false accuses about someone. The issue with antigravity has been already taken care of so you don't need to bring it up again.
    I tried emailing support and vvcephei responded to me lol... she thinks she’s is so right in what she does by giving away multiple duct tapes to the same people daily

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    I tried emailing support and vvcephei responded to me lol... she thinks she’s is so right in what she does by giving away multiple duct tapes to the same people daily
    I do not know where you have heard these kinds of stuff but it doesn't mean if vvcephei was AFK then she responded to your email. It can be anyone else also have you seen how many support specialist there are. Did someone tell you about this or did you see it with your own eyes when she does it all over and over and over again?
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    I do not know where you have heard these kinds of stuff but it doesn't mean if vvcephei was AFK then she responded to your email. It can be anyone else also have you seen how many support specialist there are. Did someone tell you about this or did you see it with your own eyes when she does it all over and over and over again?
    That's not the main topic of his/her post you ass kissing piece of onion.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  16. #16
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    I do not know where you have heard these kinds of stuff but it doesn't mean if vvcephei was AFK then she responded to your email. It can be anyone else also have you seen how many support specialist there are. Did someone tell you about this or did you see it with your own eyes when she does it all over and over and over again?
    She was afk and when she go to back she said “lol people salty they can’t win my giveaways” that means she did. I did not hear this, I know this

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer luckygemss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Somewhere :) Platform: Windows Pc
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    In my opinion, it's totally okay to use such words, saying "Oh, ****!" when something horrible happened is reasonable... Sure, they're people we look up to but they're also human and will have urges at some point-- Cursing & such is okay as long as it's in a reasonable way, it's not okay however to curse at people directly but that's a different story.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

  18. #18
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    In my opinion, it's totally okay to use such words, saying "Oh, ****!" when something horrible happened is reasonable... Sure, they're people we look up to but they're also human and will have urges at some point-- Cursing & such is okay as long as it's in a reasonable way, it's not okay however to curse at people directly but that's a different story.
    Thank you for your opinion, what do you think about vvcephei making people who don’t work hard rich? She gives away tons of tapes and wands daily. I can name off 5 people who gained 15-30 dls in a week if I wanted... imagine this, if they get the same amount for a whole month, they made about 50-100dls in a month for free lol

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    Thank you for your opinion, what do you think about vvcephei making people who don’t work hard rich? She gives away tons of tapes and wands daily. I can name off 5 people who gained 15-30 dls in a week if I wanted... imagine this, if they get the same amount for a whole month, they made about 50-100dls in a month for free lol
    I don't see a problem here, all I can tell is that you're just salty you cant earn as much as them
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,881

    Default

    Restford is actually innocent lmao
    You don't know the full story

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •