Thread: Guild Rose is now recruiting!

Exclamation Guild Rose is now recruiting!

Guild Rose is recruiting

If you would like to join us, here is a short brochure:
    You should know how to cook, do surgeries and complet startopia missions. This is required for events.
    You must deposit 1 Diamond Lock to our guild leader, FASHION.
    You must be able to reach #17 personal tier. This may rise in future to #20 due to other guilds which are rising the limit.
    We hit #20 Guild Rewards without problems.
    We are used to be in top 10 guilds.
    If you want to read full guide with rules and requirments you can go in our guild home, ROSEGUILD.
    If you agree the following rules and requirments and would like to join, feel free to msg in game 3DFPS (GC), FASHION (GL) or me 1ZIG (GE). You can pm me too.
    Note that only leader is collecting depo, don't pay it to other members.
    -
    Guild Rose is level 15 and owns mascot Legendary Orb.
    Last edited by IMPARATUL; 07-25-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Default Things about Rose

Okay, so about 1 month ago, I joined Rose guild and deposit 1 DL. I noticed that there are a lot of inactive members in guild and knew that Rose will not get in the leaderboards for the Block Bashers event. Most of my friends told me to leave but the rules says that you cannot get your depo back if you have not done any events and I do not want to lose a DL. Yes, Rose guild has no problem with reaching max guild rewards but most of the members did not contribute and that's just unfair for those who worked hard for this event. 3DFPS and FASHION did not even reach #17 personal. This guild has been dead ever since iCZE left. When the events are over, I asked the GCs for my depo back and they told me to ask FASHION as they did not have any access in the deposit world. I wanted to leave ASAP. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to contact FASHION. Whenever he's online, i'm off... Whenever I'm online, he's off. There was no way I could get my deposit back so i just left without it. rip 🤷*♀️

Anyways, good luck to Rose guild for the next events. I wish you well.

Yeah I was a Co-leader there at the time, and I just noticed this thread and I thought I would check it out. The guild would be absolutely done for unless iCZE who is a very active Czech Republic Forumer who worked very hard to revive the guild. The guild was in no state to contribute if it wasn't for iCZE, I can't say enough good things about the work he did for Rose guild. Now Rose guild is what I like to call wasted talent, I guess. When the old leader sold the guild, it went very downhill. I'm not going to mention names or single anyone out, but there could've have been much better ways to lead the guild. FASHION the leader, no longer plays growtopia. Rose guild and all of FASHION's items (dls/untrades) are now in possession to the person who owns the account now.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by Halwyn View Post
    Okay, so about 1 month ago, I joined Rose guild and deposit 1 DL. I noticed that there are a lot of inactive members in guild and knew that Rose will not get in the leaderboards for the Block Bashers event. Most of my friends told me to leave but the rules says that you cannot get your depo back if you have not done any events and I do not want to lose a DL. Yes, Rose guild has no problem with reaching max guild rewards but most of the members did not contribute and that's just unfair for those who worked hard for this event. 3DFPS and FASHION did not even reach #17 personal. This guild has been dead ever since iCZE left. When the events are over, I asked the GCs for my depo back and they told me to ask FASHION as they did not have any access in the deposit world. I wanted to leave ASAP. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to contact FASHION. Whenever he's online, i'm off... Whenever I'm online, he's off. There was no way I could get my deposit back so i just left without it. rip 🤷*♀️

Anyways, good luck to Rose guild for the next events. I wish you well.

'This guild has been dead ever since iCZE left.' This is sad true, Fashion was really busy, I get it, I've used to do all instead of him, but sadly, he didn't gave my access to deposits, hopefully you'll get your deposit back at some point.

Have a good day,
    Cze

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    Yeah I was a Co-leader there at the time, and I just noticed this thread and I thought I would check it out. The guild would be absolutely done for unless iCZE who is a very active Czech Republic Forumer who worked very hard to revive the guild. The guild was in no state to contribute if it wasn't for iCZE, I can't say enough good things about the work he did for Rose guild. Now Rose guild is what I like to call wasted talent, I guess. When the old leader sold the guild, it went very downhill. I'm not going to mention names or single anyone out, but there could've have been much better ways to lead the guild. FASHION the leader, no longer plays growtopia. Rose guild and all of FASHION's items (dls/untrades) are now in possession to the person who owns the account now.
    *heart* *heart*
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you