Thread: if i start bfg, what i need to know about it?

Question if i start bfg, what i need to know about it?

So, i have thinking.. what if i just stop farming by myself and start run bfg, what should i know about this? How to handle possible autofarmers? Like how to recognize them? How make my work easier? What design is best? Give me best tips here ty
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by akaperkins View Post
    If it’s a paid BFG, then do all 6 farms, because people tend to pay if there’s a lot of stock, and there’s a guarantee they can earn their wls back. If it’s free, stick with the 3 darms per sesh.
    this is useful.

Manage your farm like, 1 Farm 2400 seeds total. = 8.5k Stock per 2400 seeds

Auto Farmers? Got you. Turn off Magplant for like 20 seconds, and see who is still punching like an idiot.
    Last edited by Devour; 07-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Banned

Here are a few points to keep in mind:

- Keep banning autofarmers! It's not that hard + It's fun!
    Every 10mins or so, pass by the people who are breaking, and say "Hi", if they don't reply, tell them you're going to ban them in 5 seconds and begin counting down. If they don't react, they're definitely autofarmers.

- Use an a slime farm
    Keep harvesting and planting easy. You'll just need a tractor to harvest trees (You can do other stuff while you're sliding - be aware of lags though), and a chicken plow for planting.

- If possible, use 3 Magplants
    So you don't have to harvest 50% of the farm, wait till they've broken everything, then harvest the rest.

- You'll spend on average 1 hour a day or less per farm.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So, i have thinking.. what if i just stop farming by myself and start run bfg, what should i know about this? How to handle possible autofarmers? Like how to recognize them? How make my work easier? What design is best? Give me best tips here ty

Ways I look for potential autofarmers

1) Say hello? And see if they respond.
    2) Place a portal at their spot (if not standing on cp) if the respawn/repsond( sometimes theyll even accuse u of scamming lol) means they're probably not auto.
    3) Pull them suddenly out of their room. Also block the area so you can open the door to let them in if they're not an auto easily.
    4) Place rocks / plant dirt trees so see if they respond.
    5) When your bfg is nearing the end be sure to lock the door. When it has ended I usually say "im going to kick all, collect ur gems" that gives 5 seconds grace time. Anyone who hasnt had their gems collected are probably autos, hence I dont return them.

Essentially also place signs saying AUTO=BAN and also I usually do /me saying the same message.
    Most autos I find are obviously very low levels, and some might even break on the spot they are standing one (for peppers, ftanks and chands) so they collect the gems. So definitely keep an eye out for those.

As for design, breaking area can be at the bedrock level, to minimize scam attempts by others using pocket lighters unless you have a p guard. Also do add a p jammer.

Any further complications such as gems lost due to dc, but if udk who it actually belongs to should be find to keep them. I also put a disclaimer sign in my world ay the
    entrance stating that lost gems would not be returned.

Here's a render of my a bfg design, requires abominable set if you have. If you like this design don't follow it block by block because I suggest you have more roof space at the breaking area lol.

Name:  sellidf.png
Views: 192
Size:  411.6 KB
    Last edited by RILEC; 07-12-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Added the world render

IGN:RILEC
    Level:91

Discord: RILEC#6188

How to handle possible autofarmers? Like how to recognize them? Give me best tips here ty
    Hire an admin to ban them when you are not around. I suggest world owners to add jump test which can avoid them coming, at least most of them. They are technically bots.
    Last edited by Pokekid123; 07-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Hey, as an owner of a paid bfg you should know that you must keep checking for auto farmers and banning them. In order to capture them i suggest you to,
    1- Kicking everyone by saying /kickall the person who will stay on the white door or leave world directly is an auto farmer.
    2-Pulling random players anytime, if they keep on farming ban him.
    3-Stop the magplant every once in a while whoever gonna keep on farming is an auto farmer. Report him then ban him.
    4-Tell them to speak.
    5-Lastly place some hard to break blocks (example: rocks,seeds...)
    Secondly you should place rules you can go in -game to 4A8G and copy the rules to your own bfg.
    Third of all ALWAYS make sure that your magplant containing seeds is not full!
    If you need anything message me in game
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Oh, by the way, you may think banning autofarmers will be boring, but it actually turns out to be very fun! I recommend it.
    Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

I just harvest the whole farm, leave to do my own thing, then come back in like 30-60 minutes to check on how much stock there is.
    /sb guys omg a legit giveaway 100% not scam¡¡¡ *scams*

RILEC's bfg design is pretty solid; however I would like to add on:

It's better to build the rooms 2 blocks high. Imagine this: Someone places a pocket lighter above the breaker, then uses Das Red Balloon. The breaker would not be able to move, and also bounce to the steam revolver and results in the door being opened. 2 blocks high doesn't guarantee scam-proof rooms, but it minimises the rate of scam (Unless the scammer is able to afford Dhorns )

Dirt farms are also viable if your pocket isn't able to handle the strain. I've got mine, and door moved for 8wls each farm. I think it's cheap
    Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

how to handle autofarmers : use the aventure begins and set time into 10 minutes so after 10 mins will auto respawn
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate

New Ez Profit MethodVideo Below

Lesser Wizard

For rent bfg, I put portals beside the white door that leads them to "Rules" world that saying i will use /kickall every 30mins or 1 hour to know who uses auto, and it seems like the customers are lessen because most of them always get banned from my world because of auto.

For free bfg, if there are more than 2 people with or without the same flag, i first talk to them and ask some random questions if they both dont respond/have the "typing" cloud i usually ban them if they are suspicious. + Look out for the people who breaks so fast.
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

I recommend using fissure/dgates and just put them to public to prevent autofarmers cause there will be people trying to open the fissure/dgates or you can just open another id and try to open the fissure/dgates and if they respond, then there are not using autofarming. This is my world example :
    Name:  shuunfarm3.png
Views: 130
Size:  302.9 KB

Hello!

There's some recommendations:

1. Design

2. Hackers

"Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Here are a few points to keep in mind:

- Keep banning autofarmers! It's not that hard + It's fun!
    Every 10mins or so, pass by the people who are breaking, and say "Hi", if they don't reply, tell them you're going to ban them in 5 seconds and begin counting down. If they don't react, they're definitely autofarmers.

- Use an a slime farm
    Keep harvesting and planting easy. You'll just need a tractor to harvest trees (You can do other stuff while you're sliding - be aware of lags though), and a chicken plow for planting.

- If possible, use 3 Magplants
    So you don't have to harvest 50% of the farm, wait till they've broken everything, then harvest the rest.

- You'll spend on average 1 hour a day or less per farm.
    About the autofarmers, some people can have their screen view put to minimum they can not possibly see your warnings. If you pull them it is easier to see if they keep on breaking
    Stop doing the the things you are doing.
    Start doing the things you have never done.

Lesser Knight

Ways to recognize auto farmers :
    1- you can pull the target while he is farming , if he was auto farming then he will continue trying to place blocks in a closed area (not public) .
    2- try to talk to the target if he does not answer then banned him.
    3-for a quick test , just turn your magplants off , move in your world and look around , players using auto farm will be punching no blocks.

Punishments if an auto farmer was found in your world:
    (As an admin/moderator) made a post on forums few weeks ago he,/she wrote that:
    The first time an auto farmer is caught in your world you will get a warning
    The second time your world will be nuked for 30days
    The third time your world will get nuked for 60days
    The 4th time your world will be nuked for ever