Thread: Guild Clashes

Default Guild Clashes

Most of the updates (actually almost all of them) requiring you to have spare world locks to spend to have fun and join the competition. However it's possible to lessen the RNG, waste of world locks and even make it skill based for clashes. Just remove all the anomalizing stuff and let points count like Daily Challenges so it'll both become competitive for people with less world locks.

What's the point of it? It's to reach wider mass of playerbase and let them to have these cool looking prizes as well and stop the RNG as much as possible and make it skill based. So if you're better at surgeries you'll get more tokens than other guy with less knowledge but more world locks, as I said - less RNG or even will remove RNG at all -

will add more later...
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    Most of the updates (actually almost all of them) requiring you to have spare world locks to spend to have fun and join the competition. However it's possible to lessen the RNG, waste of world locks and even make it skill based for clashes. Just remove all the anomalizing stuff and let points count like Daily Challenges so it'll both become competitive for people with less world locks.

What's the point of it? It's to reach wider mass of playerbase and let them to have these cool looking prizes as well and stop the RNG as much as possible and make it skill based. So if you're better at surgeries you'll get more tokens than other guy with less knowledge but more world locks, as I said - less RNG or even will remove RNG at all -

will add more later...
    Check my suggestion regarding to clashes and tell me your opinion, I think you may like it as I see your thread.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...sh-suggestions
    Last edited by CzeGamer; 07-11-2019 at 04:38 PM.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead on road 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

bumpii
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Checkout Starkos' announcement regarding future Clashes, Clash cost will be greatly reduced.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Checkout Starkos' announcement regarding future Clashes, Clash cost will be greatly reduced.
    Ooooh That's pretty good

Anomalizing tools won't be removed. They are here to create some sort of balance between time and wls invested into clash activities. Although, the price will be reduced as mentioned above.
    IGN: Imunity

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post

will add more later...
    The most expensive item excluding rng is rayman fist (22dls) over that it requires rng wich is sadly true.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    THIS MEANS MORE BLOCKS IN THE MARKET