Thread: How to invest on harvest festival?

Squire

Default How to invest on harvest festival?

so harvest festival almost coming and i still need some tip about the prepare.
    which farmable should i invest on? chand or pepper? or anything u guy recomend?
    IGN: LifeGoal
    World: LifeGoal
    Instagram: lifegoal.gt

Quote Originally Posted by lifegoal View Post
    buy tons of everything you can afford... fishtank...pepper...

i recommend these more than other higher tier cause you can just recycle them after harvesting so you dont lose alot of wls rather than selling them as blocks...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...8&d=1511461367
    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

You can farm chand or lgrid if you can afford.
    minimum of 2k.

Pepper or fishtank if you cant.
    Also this is very farmable and much less growtime than chand/lgrid.

And for investing in harvestfest. There are two things you can do to invest.

-Either sell them 1week before or during harvestfest(when the price gets really expensive).

-Or just farm them during harvestfest for mooncake drops
    You can sell the mooncakes and even get balance mooncake(this expensive).
    And also, the higher rarity of farmable, the better chance of getting balance mooncake.
    P.S For extra profit, when harvesting farmables, there's a chance of spawning an ancestor ghost.
    And you can get ancestor mooncake and sell it.
    So you need a ghostbuster set and ghost jars

Well, you can ask other ppl if your still not sure what to do to invest in harvestfest
    IGN: NixChan
    Level: 71
    Goals: Growtoken 52/100
    Reach Max Level 71/125
    Own BFG World 0/1

Started playing Growtopia at 03/05/19

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by WAISP View Post
    You can farm chand or lgrid if you can afford.
    minimum of 2k.

Pepper or fishtank if you cant.
    Also this is very farmable and much less growtime than chand/lgrid.

And for investing in harvestfest. There are two things you can do to invest.

-Either sell them 1week before or during harvestfest(when the price gets really expensive).

-Or just farm them during harvestfest for mooncake drops
    You can sell the mooncakes and even get balance mooncake(this expensive).
    And also, the higher rarity of farmable, the better chance of getting balance mooncake.
    P.S For extra profit, when harvesting farmables, there's a chance of spawning an ancestor ghost.
    And you can get ancestor mooncake and sell it.
    So you need a ghostbuster set and ghost jars

Well, you can ask other ppl if your still not sure what to do to invest in harvestfest
    so i'm going to invest 100dls+ on harvest festival and the farmable i invest will be chand
    do u think it's good? or lgrid better? but i think chand will give more balance moon cake because chand cheaper than lgrid and it will give me alot amount of seeds than lgrid which will get 900+ balance mooncake

Banned

so i'm going to invest 100dls+ on harvest festival and the farmable i invest will be chand
    do u think it's good? or lgrid better? but i think chand will give more balance moon cake because chand cheaper than lgrid and it will give me alot amount of seeds than lgrid which will get 900+ balance mooncake
    100dls on Chands?
    Oh ****
    I sense an economy crash coming

I also sense the drop rate of mooncakes (at least balance) will be nerfed because bfg dramatically increased the supply of farmables. But hey, it's just a speculation
    Last edited by Croxi; 07-12-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

I think fish tank is better cuz it has a one day grow time so you can harvest get mooncakes and then farm and plant seeds and harvest again for 7 days. But chand is 7 day grow time so you can only harvest once.
    Scammer :dRoP wLs
    Random: nO
    Scammer: pLs
    Random: oK
    *dRoPs Wl*
    Scammer: hAhAhA gEt SkEmMeD
    Random: nOoOoOoO

Dont click on this video...unless wanna get easy dls and wls it tells how! No hacks kinda like giveaway!Pls dont report me. Click first. Its utube...not generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

If you are willing to farm it, then i suggest laser grids.
    3days growtime and rarity 68.
    Why laser grid though?
    Chands is 7days growtime and rarity 87.
    During harvestfest you can farm lasergrid twice more than chandelier and the rarity gap is only 19.
    87(chand) - 68(lgrid) = 19

You can think of it like this.
    Multiply the rarity of chands to the number of times you farm it. Do the same as lgrid.
    For example the harvestfest lasts 2weeks. Then you can farm the chand 2x and lgrid 4x.
    Rarity of chand is 87 x 2(2x farm) = 174
    Rarity of lgrid is 68 x 4(4x farm) = 272
    If you wanna compare rarity, then you should include growtime since growtime is valuable in harvest fest.
    The more you farm/harvest trees then the more mooncakes drop.
    But higher rarity gives better chance of drop balance mooncakes.

And also if you are gonna farm the lgrids now, then it will compensate for the price of chands and dont forget the growtime since you can farm it more than chand, and the more you farm, the more seeds you can get.

There ya go. If your willing to sacrifice more mooncakes for higher chance of balance mooncakes then chand is your choice.

Hope this helped you in deciding

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HaxtyBeast View Post
    I think fish tank is better cuz it has a one day grow time so you can harvest get mooncakes and then farm and plant seeds and harvest again for 7 days. But chand is 7 day grow time so you can only harvest once.
    Yeah you have a point, but he wants to have tons of balance mooncakes so he needs to farm either lgrid or chands to get some
    Reach Max Level 71/125
    Own BFG World 0/1

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by WAISP View Post
    If you are willing to farm it, then i suggest laser grids.
    3days growtime and rarity 68.
    Why laser grid though?
    Chands is 7days growtime and rarity 87.
    During harvestfest you can farm lasergrid twice more than chandelier and the rarity gap is only 19.
    87(chand) - 68(lgrid) = 19

You can think of it like this.
    Multiply the rarity of chands to the number of times you farm it. Do the same as lgrid.
    For example the harvestfest lasts 2weeks. Then you can farm the chand 2x and lgrid 4x.
    Rarity of chand is 87 x 2(2x farm) = 174
    Rarity of lgrid is 68 x 4(4x farm) = 272
    If you wanna compare rarity, then you should include growtime since growtime is valuable in harvest fest.
    The more you farm/harvest trees then the more mooncakes drop.
    But higher rarity gives better chance of drop balance mooncakes.

And also if you are gonna farm the lgrids now, then it will compensate for the price of chands and dont forget the growtime since you can farm it more than chand, and the more you farm, the more seeds you can get.

There ya go. If your willing to sacrifice more mooncakes for higher chance of balance mooncakes then chand is your choice.

Hope this helped you in deciding

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you have a point, but he wants to have tons of balance mooncakes so he needs to farm either lgrid or chands to get some
    great idea but i can't farm all of them because alot amounts and harvest and collect it will make me lazy,so my goal just to harvest once and sell the block xD

great idea but i can't farm all of them because alot amounts and harvest and collect it will make me lazy,so my goal just to harvest once and sell the block xD
    Ohh, then your only choice is chands.
    Cause lgrids if you are willing to break them and farm them again.
    There is also bfg tho
    Reach Max Level 71/125
    Own BFG World 0/1

Lesser Wizard

fishtanks > peppers in this case, quantity > quality and the rarity of fishtanks and peppers don't differ by much.
    ign : Fycho

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.

find me in steam by the custom url of /shiinayun/
    alternatively, you can also find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa