Thread: Question about the Tournament!

Default Question about the Tournament!

@Mods? Why is it that some boosters in the tournament were not banned? I was literally like sad because not all boosters were banned? Like the current top 3? right now? It was obviously boosted during the tournament as the score was very high and it is imposible to gain score like that. And also I saw the top 3 were boosting. He was literally using Sman Deck when boosting.

Hi there, I monitored the tournament heavily this time around and banned over a handful of boosters. However, I can't remove players scores form the leaderboards.

Numerous of the top players received permanent suspensions for boosting in the tournament, and we manually credited the grand prize to who would've been the winner if the banned players scores were removed.

I'll continue to monitor any future tournaments and ensure the winners are players who don't exploit the leaderboards by boosting. :smile:
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

tHANK YOU SO MUCH @MISTHIOS I CAN PARTICIPATE AGAIN FOR THE UPCOMING TOUR WITH OUT BOOSTERS :O

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    Hi there, I monitored the tournament heavily this time around and banned over a handful of boosters. However, I can't remove players scores form the leaderboards.

Numerous of the top players received permanent suspensions for boosting in the tournament, and we manually credited the grand prize to who would've been the winner if the banned players scores were removed.

I'll continue to monitor any future tournaments and ensure the winners are players who don't exploit the leaderboards by boosting. :smile:
    We need to give him more powers !
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by IONICBATTLER View Post
    @Mods? Why is it that some boosters in the tournament were not banned? I was literally like sad because not all boosters were banned? Like the current top 3? right now? It was obviously boosted during the tournament as the score was very high and it is imposible to gain score like that. And also I saw the top 3 were boosting. He was literally using Sman Deck when boosting.
    Boosters? What does it mean? Sorry i don't know cuz im not a Pet Battler.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanas View Post
    Boosters? What does it mean? Sorry i don't know cuz im not a Pet Battler.
    Boosting means they are boosting their main acc to get more pts. Boosting an account considered as cheating which is not allowed

We should have some tournament guardians such as rarest.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post

Much love to Misthios for taking care of this situation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    We should have some tournament guardians such as rarest.
    Nice idea, the new Game Guardians may be the ones to take care of such issues like this.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!