Thread: New rule without announcement?

Default New rule without announcement?

Okey, now we cant sb questions as leqend got broadcast banned for 1 week wich is new from the zstepXD case. It would be nice to know the rules before applying them, its like playing chess with a cat, he eats his own king and he doesnt know he lost but now the only part we know is that they got banned. This is being smart like a cat and i know between me and you that we are 1000x smarter than a cat avoiding his atonomical structure.

This is another drama and if it is not big enought wait for more people to suffer from broadcasts restrictions witouth knowing.

If we cant sb a question than cant we sb at all? If 50% of sbs include illegal activities then why shouldnt we make a rule for it? This is starting to be dumber than the dumbest wich is hard to beat

P.S. : They are things i,ve seen in instagram/youtube.

Heres what us, the people who got banned for basically no reason feel like.Credits to @Zeh_GT
    Name:  592F026B-D6D2-460E-B78E-80D9301E8B90.jpeg
Views: 241
Size:  780.1 KB im including @Lequend, @zstep, @iviki, @regnarshd, and many more.

MORE RULES SHOULD BE ADDED TO PROTECT THEM AS THEY (MODS) SPYING INFLUENCERS TALKING TO THEIR FRIENDS PRIVATELY

If mods spying me doing bfgs than we should feel like being in russia, living and being filmed we should do a petition about nerfing mods spying us
    WE ARE ALL HUMANS
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Default Just a pick up on the growtopia rules.

Sexual jokes are always a big no no. Especially for a content creator influencing others.
    a 60 ban for doing this considering these two factors and the player base is a bit much but not unreasonable.

Is stalking people after an SB ban a waste of time? maybe
    But was this ban unreasonable? no.
    In either case if someone like this got banned gt support exists and they hopefully will explain the situation.
    Context is context sure but say if you're subtly autofarming with friends then, is that also ok?
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Just another thread about Zstep

I’m not a huge fan of the person you may be referring to at all, but anyone with a brain can agree the ban was unfair. I don’t blame the moderators idea to watch him after he was super broadcast muted, that makes sense. A 60 day ban doesn’t. There are racist sb wars pretty much daily, and hate is often spread around by other people in-game. He was in a JAMMED world, talking to only a few other players. There was no harm in what he was saying, it was all jokes.

TLDR: a duct tape or a warning would have been much better than a ban.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Exclamation

I mean I agree with some parts of your post here, but I don't think mods spying on people is really the same as Russia, lol. Mods have reasons why they do that, like for example someone reported the player they're spying on, and now they're investigating, which includes 'spying' on the reported player. My case was a little different, and I don't agree with what they did to me, but I'm not gonna discuss it that much here, most of it I talked about in my video. Might make another one just kind of explaining things further, but I do agree that they should make it more clear what you can SB, since it seems like they are censoring a lot nowadays, and it's been made more convenient with the ''megaphone takeaway''. They are working on it, but they should warn people at the moment, instead of banning them, since the rules are unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    I mean I agree with some parts of your post here, but I don't think mods spying on people is really the same as Russia, lol. Mods have reasons why they do that, like for example someone reported the player they're spying on, and now they're investigating, which includes 'spying' on the reported player. My case was a little different, and I don't agree with what they did to me, but I'm not gonna discuss it that much here, most of it I talked about in my video. Might make another one just kind of explaining things further, but I do agree that they should make it more clear what you can SB, since it seems like they are censoring a lot nowadays, and it's been made more convenient with the ''megaphone takeaway''. They are working on it, but they should warn people at the moment, instead of banning them, since the rules are unclear.
    "Players that are harmful to the community blah blah blah"
    I think that's the rule that applies to your ban

Also can OP stop making unnecessary threads? It's annoying
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I’m not a huge fan of the person you may be referring to at all, but anyone with a brain can agree the ban was unfair. I don’t blame the moderators idea to watch him after he was super broadcast muted, that makes sense. A 60 day ban doesn’t. There are racist sb wars pretty much daily, and hate is often spread around by other people in-game. He was in a JAMMED world, talking to only a few other players. There was no harm in what he was saying, it was all jokes.

and that's a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    "Players that are harmful to the community blah blah blah"
    I think that's the rule that applies to your ban

Also can OP stop making unnecessary threads? It's annoying
    That rule does not apply to my ban. No harm was caused.

And who's OP?

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post

We don't know the full story, nor do we know the person's track record. Whatever they did may not have warranted a ban, but it very well may have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Being famous or a content creator does not give you a leniency edict, but it does give you a fanbase that is easy to brainwash into a mob mentality. What these content creators need to do is to leave their fanbase out of their personal matters and sort these things out privately, and we as a community shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    We don't know the full story, nor do we know the person's track record. Whatever they did may not have warranted a ban, but it very well may have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Being famous or a content creator does not give you a leniency edict, but it does give you a fanbase that is easy to brainwash into a mob mentality. What these content creators need to do is to leave their fanbase out of their personal matters and sort these things out privately, and we as a community shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.
    Nobody is jumping to conclusions, I gave my full story on my channel, and that was the truth. Although, I do not like that a lot of my fans are blaming Ubisoft on this, because this was just a decision from a mod and nobody else.

Either way, it still is not reasonable. If Ubisoft has let this creator off with multiple warnings instead of actual punishments before, why wait until now? Assuming he’s telling the truth, it shouldn’t have even been punishable. His sbs didn’t do any harm, and whatever he said after that was not shown to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    That rule does not apply to my ban. No harm was caused.

And who's OP?
    OP just means the person who originally made the thread.

As said multiple times, moderators have the ability to punish based on how a player acts and if they feel it is being destructive to the community. There are many instances where we punish players for things that aren’t explicitly stated in the rules (for example - donation games). These players who were SB banned were fairly punished. I had given a public warning that the discussion of the topic further in SBs will result in punishments. It is also key to remember that there are very few people who have the entire story on specific bans - do not believe everything you hear!

For the final time - ban discussion and singling out are not allowed on the forums. Quit doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, as said here, nobody except for the parties involved are aware of any reasoning behind the ban (there may be more than you have heard).

Regardless, the ban is not a topic of discussion for the public here on the forums, it is between the user and support if they wish to pursue it. Closing thread.