Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2devs fighting over the rules (explanation)

Default 2devs fighting over the rules (explanation)

Name:  0864DA81-5D87-45DC-8A61-4810DA545B52.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  54.6 KB ummmmm, did nekorei stated that NO EFFECTS were there allowed? Who made this, does he even knows the rules before making items?
    Player Selection & Item Design

o Every player with an active Premium Subscription (earned by consuming either a 30-Day or 365-Day token) who logs in between the 1st and the 5th of __ month will be entered into a draw.
    o One player will be chosen to design and name a single wearable item or block for the game with the following rules:
    No mods
    No animations
    No special effects
    No player name reference (that's reserved for the sponsored items!)

No need dictionary to understand, use google.
    I wear sunglasses and i can read, im suppose to wear glasses to help me and i can see, im not aiming for anyone but this is NOT the first time this WEEK so llease understand that they are too much mistakes and this looks like the RNG farmables nerf dramma.

Someone makes it to make the other one break it. This is NOT rules.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

I don't really see the point in complaining about this thing. It's not like the player benefits from any of these effects. It's a nice addition to an item to make it more interesting (even if it's not that interesting)...I have nothing against adding mods to supporter items.
    IGN: Alexgrow77
    Level: 121

It's not like the quite comment effect it received made the item more desirable at all.

It's not like it's a game breaking effect
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Alexgrow77 View Post
    I don't really see the point in complaining about this thing. It's not like the player benefits from any of these effects. It's a nice addition to an item to make it more interesting (even if it's not that interesting)...I have nothing against adding mods to supporter items.
    Agree 100%
    IGN: Imunity

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Name:  0864DA81-5D87-45DC-8A61-4810DA545B52.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  54.6 KB ummmmm, did nekorei stated that NO EFFECTS were there allowed? Who made this, does he even knows the rules before making items?
    Player Selection & Item Design

o Every player with an active Premium Subscription (earned by consuming either a 30-Day or 365-Day token) who logs in between the 1st and the 5th of __ month will be entered into a draw.
    o One player will be chosen to design and name a single wearable item or block for the game with the following rules:
    No mods
    No animations
    No special effects
    No player name reference (that's reserved for the sponsored items!)

No need dictionary to understand, use google.
    I wear sunglasses and i can read, im suppose to wear glasses to help me and i can see, im not aiming for anyone but this is NOT the first time this WEEK so llease understand that they are too much mistakes and this looks like the RNG farmables nerf dramma.

Someone makes it to make the other one break it. This is NOT rules.
    Well the effect is just like a sushi knife tho Nothing wrong
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

2 Devs this week NOT ONLY THIS CASE did not follow the rules wich is nekorei and another dev. This is not profesional at ALL. Neko wich i think is the most liked dev makes rules to help DEVS, MODS AND PLAYERS. It doesnt mean your a developer that you can make items by your own like black hole that breaks 50blocks at once.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not the first time and if its going to happen for him its going for others. "Its only sushi knife effect nothing wrong" okey then i say does wings effect is wrong?" Lw and animations, lets not make it loke it is. Ow and i forgot, nothingness block for nothingness isnt that ok? We dont know yet, but my friend want make compacted sonic and gis name is sonic cant he do it?
    3/4 rules broken in 4 items lol
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

2 Devs this week NOT ONLY THIS CASE did not follow the rules wich is nekorei and another dev. This is not profesional at ALL. Neko wich i think is the most liked dev makes rules to help DEVS, MODS AND PLAYERS. It doesnt mean your a developer that you can make items by your own like black hole that breaks 50blocks at once.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not the first time and if its going to happen for him its going for others. "Its only sushi knife effect nothing wrong" okey then i say does wings effect is wrong?" Lw and animations, lets not make it loke it is. Ow and i forgot, nothingness block for nothingness isnt that ok? We dont know yet, but my friend want make compacted sonic and gis name is sonic cant he do it?
    NekoRei is a community manager not a developer... Also whats the issue of the sushi knife being added the axe whats so bad about it?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

I agree but sad for the other items which were chosen.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I agree but sad for the other items which were chosen.
    Ye like darkening hood an mooving effect mahkahron hat xp buff for cooking and scarfy scarf make it like harvest scarf. W(o double jump
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

Did you even read what you copy-pasted from the announcement thread? It clearly states “No Special Effects”. Yet you still mentioned “NO EFFECTS”. Sushi knife mod isn’t a special effect. Also, no devs/mods have broken the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    NekoRei is a community manager not a developer... Also whats the issue of the sushi knife being added the axe whats so bad about it?
    Neko posted it so i presumed she did them. No mods stated kn the thread and if they were, i would of said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Did you even read what you copy-pasted from the announcement thread? It clearly states “No Special Effects”. Yet you still mentioned “NO EFFECTS”. Sushi knife mod isn’t a special effect. Also, no devs/mods have broken the rules.
    No MODS you even read? And mods cant modify items from what i know and if its not neko its a developer. Simple logic.
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

Whats the point of this thread? The devs initiatively placed the punch motion(?) since a lot of people complained over how some old hand items need a punch motion imo.

The mod probably does not even grant any perks to the user; so why does anyone need to complain?
    IGN: Blueprint
    https://i.imgflip.com/1ovqdq.gif https://i.imgflip.com/1ovrff.gif
    When the game progresses faster than you ^

http://imgur.com/F0VJflF.jpg

No MODS you even read? And mods cant modify items from what i know and if its not neko its a developer. Simple logic.
    You can’t request for a mod but the devs will decide for themselves. They didn’t say the item will not include any of those. The stated rules are meant for the chosen winners, not the Developers. Why would they even set rules for themselves? Your 2nd sentence doesn’t even have any relations to my response.

Just found out, thanks Ray. By the way, I usually have no doubts that they check stuff multiple times before releasing an item or a new feature

- - - Updated - - -

Neko posted it so i presumed she did them. No mods stated kn the thread and if they were, i would of said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, Neko is not a developer. Neko is a community manager. By the way, moderators can’t modify items.

Neko is the one to announce updates and features because she’s the community manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    Whats the point of this thread? The devs initiatively placed the punch motion(?) since a lot of people complained over how some old hand items need a punch motion imo.

The mod probably does not even grant any perks to the user; so why does anyone need to complain?
    True point.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

You can’t request for a mod but the devs will decide for themselves. They didn’t say the item will not include any of those. The stated rules are meant for the chosen winners, not the Developers. Why would they even set rules for themselves? Your 2nd sentence doesn’t even have any relations to my response.
    As i said in the first reply, a dev NEEDS RULES as a blackhole could be created breaking 50blocks at once by combining 1davinci,2gangels and 5 encapsuled galaxy.

SIMPLE AND OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post

Not fair for others
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

Why do you care so much?
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Why do you care so much?
    Cuz if no1 is here to make the non official rules stated in a thread then someone should do it
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

since when was there an effect for the axe? when it first released, im 100% sure the axe was pure cosmetic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    since when was there an effect for the axe? when it first released, im 100% sure the axe was pure cosmetic
    Allways there to break their own rules
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1