Thread: Ways to profit with 60 dls..

Default Ways to profit with 60 dls..

So, I am probably the luckiest man on the planet when doing surg. I have 60 dls left after selling an item. But I got no idea how to invest and profit with it.. any help?

Lesser Wizard

invest in mags/rayman. if ure investing in mags might as well make a bfg for like 10-20 something farms
    ign : Fycho

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.

find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    invest in mags/rayman. if ure investing in mags might as well make a bfg for like 10-20 something farms
    Currently have 1 Rayman and 1 mag plant, remaining 17 dls. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CarryJinx View Post
    Using the one magplant you've got, farm like hell until you get the extra 3-4 dls needed to get another magplant. You can farm with a single magplant by dropping the blocks while setting the magplant to take the seeds. You'll lose some, but it'll be easier for you to break.

After that, set up a BFG with the two magplants you have.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Meme. View Post
    Using the one magplant you've got, farm like hell until you get the extra 3-4 dls needed to get another magplant. You can farm with a single magplant by dropping the blocks while setting the magplant to take the seeds. You'll lose some, but it'll be easier for you to break.

this, except you need some more capital for your bfgs if you want some consistent profit (farmables)
    ign : Fycho

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.

find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

Quote Originally Posted by Meme. View Post

Used to have a bfg, took so much time of my daily gt time that i couldnt be bothered by it. also doing the same routine over an over is so incredibly boring. I wanna have fun, if you know what I mean

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

You're gonna want to invest in something, another rising item perhaps or just make a surgery shop with 200 packs of stock so you can turn 17 dls into 19
    Professional thread killer

Used to have a bfg, took so much time of my daily gt time that i couldnt be bothered by it. also doing the same routine over an over is so incredibly boring. I wanna have fun, if you know what I mean
    Slime bfgs or ATMs, atms being if your lazy and dont have time to play often
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

https://media.giphy.com/media/3htHnt...0Al7/giphy.gif

IGN: IHasName

So, I am probably the luckiest man on the planet when doing surg. I have 60 dls left after selling an item. But I got no idea how to invest and profit with it.. any help?
    Surg again.. obviously.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

Used to have a bfg, took so much time of my daily gt time that I couldn't be bothered by it. also doing the same routine over an over is so incredibly boring. I wanna have fun, if you know what I mean
    Keep the rayman, and buy some stat farms (placed stats for 6-7/wl. try to prioritize looking for 7/1 sellers.)

Use the rayman to make harvesting x3 faster, since normal punching is a pain especially for stations. Use your magplant for collecting yellow chems, since they'll be what you need the most from those stations. Pink, blue, and the rest are easy to pick up by hand.

Depending on the number of stations you've got, make a lot of fuel then sell them by 200's. With your spare chemicals, you could either save them for making Thingamajigs for halloween/Growganoth, or recycle them since they're 1 gem each. Especially the greens. 200 green = 200 gems.

5-6k stats placed alone can make you a stack of 200 fuel, which is worth 12-15 wls and that's not even double harvest (stats only take 12 hours before harvesting). Just once per day. Harvest them twice and you get 24-30 wls.

Don't think of 5k-6k stats as too many, just visualize it like having 2-3 farms harvested for 14-15 wls minimum daily. You can buy more with your budget honestly, but it all still depends on how willing you are to exert some labor into harvesting them. So let's just say that 5k-6k is the minimum for a stack.

If it gets too tiring and repetitive for you, simply resell your stat farms back to the market for 5-6.5/wl placed, and you get your money back.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Default Make bfg or buy profitable world.

My self I got 60 Dls in total and now I'm profitting from buy selling stuff and worlds. I'm sure after harvest fest magplants going to drop then I will make tons of farm with bfg I can duplicate my wls in a few months I think you should try it.