Thread: How I almost got 10 dls, and 1 achievement.

Lesser Knight

Default How I almost got 10 dls, and 1 achievement.

A short story, so sit down, and enjoy the reading.

Back in 2018, when rayman was about 150 wls? I decided I want to do daily challenge. Well I got zephyr helm, and soda jetpack. It was a day at carnival so I tried rushing deathrun. When it had began, rushed to the end flag. Daily challenge position: 1st place. Then again. Daily challenge position: 1st place. When I was just about to hit the 3rd flag. Everything froze. No one was moving, I couldn't end the death run. Nothing. I thought it was my internet, but it was actually that GT crashed. So I waited, and when it came back online, I rushed to deathrun and completed a run. But no points. I did it again, but still. I concluded because the server crashed, Daily Challenge stops scoring points. So I decided that I would go afk. When the challenge had been completed. I had somehow lost by 2 points. But hey! I atleast made wls from ring of savings. 3rd place guy also had 2 points so okay... The End.

So I conclude that when the GT servers ends, all servers starts to shut down, not all at once. So that why I lost by 2 points. Also I didn't realize the mirror run could work. So oof. Thanks for checking out my story, I also want to quickly say that I had gotten 4 flame scythes in a row ._. and apparently that chance is basically me getting 2-4 thingamabobs. So... cool? I don't honestly know xD.

Post below any stories about something you were close to getting but failed by a few seconds.
    Goals :
    Get 1 dl √
    Get a Crystal cape √
    Get a limited item √
    Get Cosmic cape
    Get a Turtle hat √
    Complete all Epic quests
    Get over 100 friends (not randomly add) √
    Get Legendary Wizard
    Get rare named worlds √
    Get scammed everything √

Quote Originally Posted by Wither1234 View Post
    A short story, so sit down, and enjoy the reading.

Back in 2018, when rayman was about 150 wls? I decided I want to do daily challenge. Well I got zephyr helm, and soda jetpack. It was a day at carnival so I tried rushing deathrun. When it had began, rushed to the end flag. Daily challenge position: 1st place. Then again. Daily challenge position: 1st place. When I was just about to hit the 3rd flag. Everything froze. No one was moving, I couldn't end the death run. Nothing. I thought it was my internet, but it was actually that GT crashed. So I waited, and when it came back online, I rushed to deathrun and completed a run. But no points. I did it again, but still. I concluded because the server crashed, Daily Challenge stops scoring points. So I decided that I would go afk. When the challenge had been completed. I had somehow lost by 2 points. But hey! I atleast made wls from ring of savings. 3rd place guy also had 2 points so okay... The End.

So I conclude that when the GT servers ends, all servers starts to shut down, not all at once. So that why I lost by 2 points. Also I didn't realize the mirror run could work. So oof. Thanks for checking out my story, I also want to quickly say that I had gotten 4 flame scythes in a row ._. and apparently that chance is basically me getting 2-4 thingamabobs. So... cool? I don't honestly know xD.

Post below any stories about something you were close to getting but failed by a few seconds.

Thanks for the story but the daily challenge crown is around 650 Worldlocks, not 10 Diamondlocks.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    Thanks for the story but the daily challenge crown is around 650 Worldlocks, not 10 Diamondlocks.
    Back when the thing happened, it was 1050 i believe. So yes I almost lost 10 dls
    Goals :
    Get 1 dl √
    Get a Crystal cape √
    Get a limited item √
    Get Cosmic cape
    Get a Turtle hat √
    Complete all Epic quests
    Get over 100 friends (not randomly add) √
    Get Legendary Wizard
    Get rare named worlds √
    Get scammed everything √

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    He said back in 2018. Back then, the challenge crown was really expensive
    This whole account is one giant post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    He said back in 2018. Back then, the challenge crown was really expensive
    650 WLs is still really expensive.
    Y'all rich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    650 WLs is still really expensive.
    Y'all rich.
    1 dl is very expensive
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    1 dl is very expensive
    1 wl is expensive
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

When you see me post that doesnt mean im back and active again

1hl very expensive

My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 46
    Currently banned (Auto banned)