Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Do you guys think this world is rare?

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight xSteech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default Do you guys think this world is rare?

    I owned the world SELLZORB, so is it rare or not?

    Can you tell me why it's rare or not?

    Just asking for a friend...

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,356

    Default

    what is z orb?
    if u meant sellz orb, then no the world is not rare and its trash


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight xSteech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    what is z orb?
    if u meant sellz orb, then no the world is not rare and its trash
    It means Zorbnik DNA.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xSteech View Post
    It means Zorbnik DNA.
    oh lel then it might be worth a little but not really rare


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight xSteech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    oh lel then it might be worth a little but not really rare
    Thank you!

  6. #6

    Default

    Its rareish but no one sells or buys zorbnik dna, keep the world and put a vend, fill it with those.

  7. #7
    Knight AngeIGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    90

    Smile

    It is not that rare but it is acceptable. If you're planning to sell it, you might have a hard time selling it.
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

    Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight xSteech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Its rareish but no one sells or buys zorbnik dna, keep the world and put a vend, fill it with those.
    Thanks but do you think it's worth doing that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeIGirl View Post
    It is not that rare but it is acceptable. If you're planning to sell it, you might have a hard time selling it.
    Ok thanks.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •