Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: I'm Here,Again.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    897

    Default I'm Here,Again.

    Hi.

    I'm back after being gone for roughly 2 months. Let's get straight to the point. I'd like to know what happened in June and July, such as the meet up and the updates n' whatnot. The forums looks a little barren though from the last time I saw it.

    How many people left the forums,I wonder?


    Maroczy.

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Hi.

    I'm back after being gone for roughly 2 months. Let's get straight to the point. I'd like to know what happened in June and July, such as the meet up and the updates n' whatnot. The forums looks a little barren though from the last time I saw it.

    How many people left the forums,I wonder?


    Maroczy.
    Welcome back! You can see the recent trends in the forums in the ‘Update Discussion’ as well as in the ‘Announcement’ sections. Hope to meet you in the forumers meet up!
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Welcome back! You can see the recent trends in the forums in the ‘Update Discussion’ as well as in the ‘Announcement’ sections. Hope to meet you in the forumers meet up!
    There's a former meetup? Who's gonna be hosting,since Chem is gone?

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    There's a former meetup? Who's gonna be hosting,since Chem is gone?
    There will be a forumer party Info here. (Still unconfirmed.)
    As for the forumers meet up, July's meet up is over, you can see some of the pictures/selfies here.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    welcome back
    真の幸福を達成.



  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Hi there, welcome back
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,016

    Post

    Hello!

    Welcome to Growtopia Forums!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay here, haha.

    There will be a new Community Update!

    If you're looking for more details, then check Ezzerio's announcement here.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,932

    Default

    I didn't realize I haven't seen you in a while until I saw this thread. Welcome back! Where have you been? So many things happened and the game will be released on consoles on July 18th.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

    Instagram: @realchickybro

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

  9. #9

    Default

    Hiya,

    I'm Odric, the new Community Manager (NekoRei is still around)!

    Lots of new stuff has happened! We've introduced many new moderators in-game (and a couple on the Forums). You can see all our introductions pinned in this sub-forum.

    There are plenty of posts in the Updates sub-forum with details about the recent events that have happened. It's hard to go into detail for every one of them in one post.

    Hope to see you at the August Forumer Meet-up!

    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Welcome back yo, your name seems familiar from somewhere.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Hey man, welcome back after your long period of inactivity in the forums. Good luck catching up with the updates and things that have happened in the past two months.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Welcome back yo, your name seems familiar from somewhere.
    I think I asked you to make some sort of signature banner a few months ago? If not,then you probably heard it in some chess website.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    I didn't realize I haven't seen you in a while until I saw this thread. Welcome back! Where have you been? So many things happened and the game will be released on consoles on July 18th.
    I took a hiatus from the game and the forums,since they were becoming repetitive,and also took another language at that time too. Nice PFP,too bad the ending was a real bummer for the ones who shipped Star and Marco,it had a grcurious..

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya,

    I'm Odric, the new Community Manager (NekoRei is still around)!

    Lots of new stuff has happened! We've introduced many new moderators in-game (and a couple on the Forums). You can see all our introductions pinned in this sub-forum.

    There are plenty of posts in the Updates sub-forum with details about the recent events that have happened. It's hard to go into detail for every one of them in one post.

    Hope to see you at the August Forumer Meet-up!

    Thank you for the info. By any chance,can you DM?I'm just curious.
    Last edited by Maroczy; 07-20-2019 at 06:34 AM.

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post


    Thank you for the info. By any chance,are you a DM?I'm just curious.
    What is a DM in your context? lol.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Yo, welcome back again. Hope you didn't miss too much while you were gone!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    What is a DM in your context? lol.
    Dungeon Master,the ones that govern the game in DnD.

    I'm not sure what you perceived it as...

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Welcome back Maroc! Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Last edited by Winwood; 07-16-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Thank you for the info. By any chance,are you a DM?I'm just curious.
    What do you mean by "DM?" It's an acronym with many definitions.
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Welcome back!

    I don't know what to say much but glad you returned.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Guides

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    What do you mean by "DM?" It's an acronym with many definitions.
    My bad, I have contracted a disease called bad grammar. I figured that you would at least know how to be a Dungeon Master (DM) since you looked like a person that likes to do these sorta stuff.

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,881

    Default

    Hey Maroczy! I've missed you lol

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •