Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: What do you do when you're bored?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Keep walking around the house in circles
    if my parents saw me do this. ill be adopted by now, or in a mental hospital.
    profile pic by: Cahtster
    ingame Name: PineheadGT
    I don't have a main world so any other is fake
    Level 41
    Successful played over 5 YEARS maybe 6 i dunno
    900+ hours
    The only thing am good at is parkour
    bye

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iplayasgamer View Post
    if my parents saw me do this. ill be adopted by now, or in a mental hospital.
    I live in mental hospital
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  3. #23
    Lesser Wizard BigBadStrelok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    286

    Default

    I think about my past mistake and cringed because of it, also sometimes I being thrown into my own world.
    There are some who call me... Монолит

  4. #24

    Default

    Hello! I have 2, siblings, and since we are very close, we bond. We play minecraft together, play our toys and play volleyball. I believe that you should do this if you have a younger sibling, because he/she would surely want to play with you. Hope it helps!

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    581

    Default

    When I have free time, I either go on Growtopia or come on here and assist as many players with their problems as I possibly can.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    Drawing the dragons heh. , lurking to the forum and..

    Why you're asking for this?

    Drawing dragonss wow, are you an artist?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Sleep, sleep, sleep.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand sleep.
    I mean.. sleeping is one of the best things to do on the earth

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Keep walking around the house in circles
    Wait I also do this sometimes lol!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by iplayasgamer View Post
    if my parents saw me do this. ill be adopted by now, or in a mental hospital.
    That's interesting

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I live in mental hospital

    Ohh you do? I've always wondered like how's it there?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
    I think about my past mistake and cringed because of it, also sometimes I being thrown into my own world.
    Ahh don't think of your past unless it's something good!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackronins View Post
    Hello! I have 2, siblings, and since we are very close, we bond. We play minecraft together, play our toys and play volleyball. I believe that you should do this if you have a younger sibling, because he/she would surely want to play with you. Hope it helps!
    Aww so cute Couldn't say the same of me and my siblings, they are kinda... violent? LOL!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    When I have free time, I either go on Growtopia or come on here and assist as many players with their problems as I possibly can.
    Nicee =)!!
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  7. #27

    Default

    I am fond of DIY craft. I like to work with metal and other matherials. I have plan to do wooden boat in the future. So special for it I need to buy some tools. For example, lately I found review here https://drilling-it.com/best-dremel-...cutting-metal/ for dremel bit for my tool.
    Last edited by ronnieros; 07-18-2019 at 06:11 AM.

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronnieros View Post
    I am fond of DIY craft. I like to work with metal and other matherials. I have plan to do wooden boat in the future. So special for it I need to buy some tools. For example, lately I found review here https://drilling-it.com/best-dremel-...cutting-metal/ for dremel bit for my tool.
    Oh wow! Interesting.
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Play the piano until someone texts me back, AFK in game, study, study, study and study. (I'm taking the LSAT on the 15th so I need to prepare)
    My math bad pls halp.

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    862

    Default

    Sometimes I eat, sometimes I watch the tv, sometimes I draw stuff, sometimes I read.

    At least I have different options
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard Megamilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    existential crisis
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Look at pixel art and try to get inspiration to execute into my own drawings.
    I used to read a lot too if I got bored.
    Watch Netflix or some RPG horror YT videos.

    fresh out of f*cks forever

    -Megamilk


  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamilk View Post
    Look at pixel art and try to get inspiration to execute into my own drawings.
    I used to read a lot too if I got bored.
    Watch Netflix or some RPG horror YT videos.
    you'll never be bored now, y'know who to look for

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard Megamilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    existential crisis
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
    you'll never be bored now, y'know who to look for
    Oh yes and spend time with my bf playing games and watching movies or drawing tgt.

    fresh out of f*cks forever

    -Megamilk


  14. #34
    Lesser Knight FaiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I usually just talk with people when i'm bored, or watch some youtube.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •