Thread: R.i.p. Ezcookoven's Robotic Tentacle

Default R.i.p. Ezcookoven's Robotic Tentacle

Just some backround info before getting to the main topic.

When startopia first began, there were/are 2 items that cost 10,000 buckazoids from the Salesman(53785). They were the "Magtron Lightcycle" and "Startopia Empire - Force Shield & Phase Blaster". The Magtron being around 3 dls at the time, Shield and phase blaster being a bit more than 1 dl.

Now, currently, the Magtron is 12-15 wls, and phase blaster $ shield being 4-8 wls.

Now lets go to EZCookOven's tentacles. They are currently 10+ dls(I'm basically saying they are over ten). That means they are gonna, no matter how popular, drop faster than my mom dropped m-*COUGH COUGH COUGH*- I mean...uh... really fast. With that being said, lets have a momment of silence for this screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post

When startopia first began, there were/are 2 items that cost 10,000 buckazoids from the Salesman(53785). They were the "Magtron Lightcycle" and "Startopia Empire - Force Shield & Phase Blaster". The Magtron being around 3 dls at the time, Shield and phase blaster being a bit more than 1 dl.

Now, currently, the Magtron is 12-15 wls, and phase blaster $ shield being 4-8 wls.

Now lets go to EZCookOven's tentacles. They are currently 10+ dls(I'm basically saying they are over ten). That means they are gonna, no matter how popular, drop faster than my mom dropped m-*COUGH COUGH COUGH*- I mean...uh... really fast. With that being said, lets have a momment of silence for this screenshot.
    those items dropped due to an exploit

Lesser Wizard

Why is this in update discussions
    I THINK ITS LEGIT GUYS ~Chris2019

Lesser Knight

How could Sponsored Item Can be Cheaper than normal item(On buckzoids) hmmm…………

If it's just a cosmetic item and it is available all the time, it will really come close to a point where less people demand it and a lot of people have it.

But, correct me if I'm wrong, sponsored items were meant to be available for everyone, so EzCookOven's sponsored item will be available for average Growtopians in some point in time. And I think these EPIC people want a sponsored item either to put a mark in the game or they just want it .

So 'RIP Ezcook's item' isn't really necessary true because it is not a Mod item which is to be limited to only a person but for everyone.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Why is this in update discussions
    C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶V̶a̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶(̶P̶r̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)̶m̶o̶r̶ e̶ f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶.̶

Ignore anything that may or may not be typed there.

Anyway, it was just added when the Roots update came out. I was just commenting on how the price in buckazoids doesn't seem right when compared to the cost in wls. It is also still a fairly new item, I feel like it is correct to discuss it here. Overall, many threads in Update Discussion are just suggestions at heart. If you don't see it, take a closer look. Besides of the threads asking for teasers or new item recipes, they are all suggestions, bugs, or anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    But, correct me if I'm wrong, sponsored items were meant to be available for everyone, so EzCookOven's sponsored item will be available for average Growtopians in some point in time. And I think these EPIC people want a sponsored item either to put a mark in the game or they just want it .
    Well, not really....

Sponsored items are just meant for the individual person, not specifically for everyone to have.

True, people like EZCook may want lots of people to have it so he is famous, but I thought that he may want it to of been rarer or something.

I forgot who sponsored it, but if you take a look at those sponsored wings in balloon wars, those things are hella expensive.

Edit: Darn it, moved to Value Discussion anyway.
    Last edited by Malware; 07-13-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Lesser Knight

One of.the sponsored wing is Overoll's Wing and it cost around 80 DLS now. Why? Cuz it's only can be obained on balloon wars event. You can say that this item is limited.
    Different with this tentacle item. It's obtainable whenever you want it if you have enough buckazoids either way this item isn't limited

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanas View Post
    How could Sponsored Item Can be Cheaper than normal item(On buckzoids) hmmm…………
    Why would an item be more expensive if it's sponsored?

Sponsored items are just meant for the individual person, not specifically for everyone to have.
    This is the part I disagree with. In looking at past previously sponsored items, they've all been pretty generally available and almost the entire point is to have players obtain an item that you specifically created. These are not like mod items which are exclusive to the singular player only (excluding ex-mod items)
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Maybe cuz its og ezcookoven. I think he had 200golden buckazoids lol
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    This is the part I disagree with. In looking at past previously sponsored items, they've all been pretty generally available and almost the entire point is to have players obtain an item that you specifically created. These are not like mod items which are exclusive to the singular player only (excluding ex-mod items)
    Ok, I didn't know how to word it before and I even knew that part you qutoed was sounded wrong/not what I meant exactly.

If you see the quote I was replying to, that person says the sponsored item is "meant for everyone". I am trying to say that they are not "meant for everyone" but to congratulate EZcook.

I don't mean that the item should be like a mod's item.

Don't be sad, robotic tentacle will not drop too much (maybe for 1 year) Still Ripper Wings & Wizard's Staff is the cheapest sponsored item forever.
    Who Are You? Who Am I?

Ok, I didn't know how to word it before and I even knew that part you qutoed was sounded wrong/not what I meant exactly.

If you see the quote I was replying to, that person says the sponsored item is "meant for everyone". I am trying to say that they are not "meant for everyone" but to congratulate EZcook.

I don't mean that the item should be like a mod's item.
    Yeah, I did misinterpret it a bit. As for the actual way it is obtained, well I think it's fine. Compared to items like ripper wings, fedora, barky's mask, etc which are also sponsored, I think the ways to obtain it are okay
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    But, correct me if I'm wrong, sponsored items were meant to be available for everyone
    Overoll Wings

Anyway, I don't get the purpose of setting the price to 9000 bucks. After all, Robotic Tentacles drop at a lower rate than Magtron + Shield iirc (I did a lotta growlactuses)
    IGN: MadameZ

If I ever get a sponsored item I would want it to be as rare as death scarf it will make me happy to see the biggest number of people using my item
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg