Thread: It's me McPlayGT.

Default It's me McPlayGT.

Hey guys! I've finally found somewhat of a reason to come back to growtopia, and ive been getting messages on instagram, discord, etc for people telling me to come back. BUT i am still banned. They've accused me for selling nudes, hacking, buying diamond locks and more. But wheres the proof? Well, i have proof i didn't buy. SydeFX is willing to speak from a discord call and prove that ive never bought, but i did interrogate him asking about prices to show my community how this works. I was planning on making the video when i occured a BIG BOY BAN! And there were too many reasons. Funny thing is that they said i sold nudes but there was never any transactions or any sort of things like that. I am a youtuber for growtopia, and ill be back. I want mods or anyone to see this so i can explain myself. Ive emailed support they blocked my email. It's like i spent over 500$ on this game to get banned. If you see this and would like to help me get unbanned, please send this around to advise the moderators in the community.

I will be back, -McPlayGT

That’s an interesting story
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Welcome back to Growtopia Forums!

It's nice to meet you! ❤
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

I got banned for no reason aswell, welp i guess the reason was (Getting Hacked).. i got hacked after buying 35€ worth of gems around xmas and got hacked not sure how, and i emailed with all the details etc etc..

What GT Support did to me:

1)They framed me of running vending scams, drop games.. which i did not..
    2)They framed me of hacking myself (Which is kind of retarded, why would i)
    3)They send me the gems i didn't recieve for my purchase AFTER i got banned, not even refunding my money.

It's fair to say that this game is actually kind of retarded, Nekorei etc.. are acting like they are good sports etc.. but actually they are moneyhungry shits.

The thing is, you are not allowed to play even on alt after your account has been banned...
    I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

Quote Originally Posted by Usern4me View Post
    I got banned for no reason aswell, welp i guess the reason was (Getting Hacked).. i got hacked after buying 35€ worth of gems around xmas and got hacked not sure how, and i emailed with all the details etc etc..

What GT Support did to me:

1)They framed me of running vending scams, drop games.. which i did not..
    2)They framed me of hacking myself (Which is kind of retarded, why would i)
    3)They send me the gems i didn't recieve for my purchase AFTER i got banned, not even refunding my money.

It's fair to say that this game is actually kind of retarded, Nekorei etc.. are acting like they are good sports etc.. but actually they are moneyhungry shits.

The thing is, you are not allowed to play even on alt after your account has been banned...
    All account matters are confidential and shouldn’t be just posted on the forums. This is the Meet and greet section where you say “Hi” to someone who’s new/coming back. Your comment just makes the forum community look bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for what happened McPlayGT. There are tons of cool people here - in the forums. Anyways, welcome back!
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Banned

SydeFx is willing to speak in a discord voice call... But so what? He could lie too. That's not really concrete proof.

Welcome back to growtopia man, hope you have some luck in catching up with all that you've missed!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Are you that YouTuber?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Are you that YouTuber?
    This.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    SydeFx is willing to speak in a discord voice call... But so what? He could lie too. That's not really concrete proof.
    The thing is, only they have access to concrete proof. It's really difficult for the accusser to find it and actually help out. Growtopia support shouldn't only be looking at their response time statistics. They should see if they helped or not.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH
    Banned.