Thread: How to buy GrowIDs

Default How to buy GrowIDs

So I haven’t been on Growtopia for nearly a year, just recently got back into it and I’m seeing people on the forums and in game selling their GrowIDs or Names? Isn’t that illegal? If not, how does it work? Is it scam proof?

Thank you

Oh, its you again, buddy. And yes, its me again

Just wanna say that if I'm not mistaken, buying and selling accounts are illegal, but people wont fall for that since that is just a complete scam. Do not EVER, sell your account or buy someone else account, thats a definate scam

Hope this helps, again....
    I am an OWO in the streets, and an UWU in the sheets
    John "Jacksfilms" Douglass

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Oh, its you again, buddy. And yes, its me again

Just wanna say that if I'm not mistaken, buying and selling accounts are illegal, but people wont fall for that since that is just a complete scam. Do not EVER, sell your account or buy someone else account, thats a definate scam

Hope this helps, again....
    Lol? It clearly says GROWID. You can buy a GROWID by having both parties consume a birth certificate.
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    Lol? It clearly says GROWID. You can buy a GROWID by having both parties consume a birth certificate.
    Oh....... ohhhhhhhh
    Im so dumb......
    My bad, famboi
    I thought he meant Accounts... hehehehe
    sheet

Yep, its legal
    I am an OWO in the streets, and an UWU in the sheets
    John "Jacksfilms" Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    So two parties have to use at same time. You have to give Wls beforehand to buy account right? Wouldn’t that still let people scam?

Although buying/selling if GrowIDs may be cool, it can also be very dangerous. The best thing to do is to come up with a unique name for yourself because it represents YOU! Buying other people’s names could potentially cause misunderstandings, you might even be scammed in the process of switching names!
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Severed1 View Post
    So two parties have to use at same time. You have to give Wls beforehand to buy account right? Wouldn’t that still let people scam?
    Yes, the GrowID transaction market is dangerous, sure, but there is this term called middleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Severed1 View Post
    So I haven’t been on Growtopia for nearly a year, just recently got back into it and I’m seeing people on the forums and in game selling their GrowIDs or Names? Isn’t that illegal? If not, how does it work? Is it scam proof?

Thank you
    Yes it can be done and it's not illegal at all , the only problem for this growid trading are the scammers .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    Yes, the GrowID transaction market is dangerous, sure, but there is this term called middleman.
    Yupp using a midman can avoid you from getting scam , if need help with this I can do it . Feel free to contact me through forums or my instagram
    #MALAYSIABOLEH