Thread: Hide status like in the facebook

Lesser Knight

Default Hide status like in the facebook

Im not the type of player that always have their locations off because I have many close friends from GT but whenever I have my locations off some of my friends /msg me and I cant just ignore their message I have to reply so heres my suggestion

So the idea is there should be a setting where you can appear as OFFLINE just like in Facebook but thats not gonna be fair so if you will appear as offline then all of your friends will appear as offline for you too so its fair and square just like Facebook.

What do you guys think please reply your opinions its ok to disagree

Master Sorcerer

appearing offline but being online can pose a lot of scams
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    appearing offline but being online can pose a lot of scams
    wait how??

I meant that you wont appear as online when u check your friendlist but ur friends could still /msg you only they dont know that you were online...

Quote Originally Posted by CodesProfit View Post
    wait how??

I meant that you wont appear as online when u check your friendlist but ur friends could still /msg you only they dont know that you were online...
    You could just tell them (/fc) that "you can't let them warp for now" since your doing something private or something. It is not bad to deny to your friends, if they're actually your friends they will understand you... This could be used to scam people by appearing offline. For example, I will tell my friend that I will be offline, so I turned off my status and acted as offline. I could grief or steal some of his/her world or items without them knowing since they will thought I was offline...In other words, this could be used to scam by pretending that you were offline on a certain situation.
    Last edited by AngeIGirl; 07-14-2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: additional comment
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT