Thread: My Thoughs about Growtopia owo

Default My Thoughs about Growtopia owo

Hello there, Dig here...
    Growtopia, one of my favorite game originally developed by Seth and Mike, but later was sold to Ubisoft for unknown price... Still sad, that they also don't really care a lot about Growtopia now. It's like Notch sold Minecraft to Microsoft, but in here, it's Seth and Mike sold Growtopia to Ubisoft.

-GAME
    -This game is compatible with MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android, but sadly for Linux users, because you need to install Wine and then some libraries... Even though Growtopia is semi-open-source program. You can literally change any flag, texture, sound, music and even roles... Wait wha--- Yeah rules... it's literally .txt file. Not even tried. The location of that rules.txt file it's in your Growtopia folder then go to interface and here you go. Security system flaw...

-IOTM sucks... Why? They are overpriced and I think it's 14th IOTM in a row which is literally clothes. Magplant - real success, Growscan - Rising, Rayman Fist - real success... You see, we need items for farming, because farming takes majority of your time in Game. Those items I call 'Useful'. Hehe.

-One tip for Ubisoft Server administrator, don't overheat your servers... Just plug more fans and I would suggest to get maybe better and stable Server. But who just if I don't know anything about server.

-How many of you, players, want to play this game on more than 60fps? Well, I am one, even though I have potato laptop, still I think my potato could run at least 80fps. They can't implement this in game, because it's multiplayer game... Even if they want to, you cannot get more than 60fps... But wait... Minecraft... No, they can't.

-Ability to change your resolution should be improved, and they should implement custom resolution settings for advance computer users. For example, I want to have the game on wide screen but little smaller height. But... I just can't get that, because lacks of customization... Still interesting idea.

-Toxicity in Growtopia reaching high level, because players found the way to workaround capthas and other restrictions. That's why they added new moderators, but still, now they angry on moderators... You wanted better gameplay, so why you hate your wish?

I am tired of writing those big chunks of text... later I'll expand
    xD1Gx (Passed to MineDeath)
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Hi, I think I can answer some...
    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x
    -IOTM sucks... Why? They are overpriced and I think it's 14th IOTM in a row which is literally clothes. Magplant - real success, Growscan - Rising, Rayman Fist - real success... You see, we need items for farming, because farming takes majority of your time in Game. Those items I call 'Useful'. Hehe.
    Because of MAGPLANT 5000 and Rayman's Fist being an IOTM, these items caused a big damage to the economy - it's too OP to only be able in the store for just a month, that's one reason for totally removing unique effects and just add regular and common game mods for IOTMs.
    -How many of you, players, want to play this game on more than 60fps? Well, I am one, even though I have potato laptop, still I think my potato could run at least 80fps. They can't implement this in game, because it's multiplayer game... Even if they want to, you cannot get more than 60fps... But wait... Minecraft... No, they can't.
    What's the need to increase FPS? It works fine.
    -Ability to change your resolution should be improved, and they should implement custom resolution settings for advance computer users. For example, I want to have the game on wide screen but little smaller height. But... I just can't get that, because lacks of customization... Still interesting idea.
    Name:  Annotation 2019-07-14 170923.png
Views: 82
Size:  10.0 KB
    Option > Scroll Down > Set Custom Resolution.
    -Toxicity in Growtopia reaching high level, because players found the way to workaround capthas and other restrictions. That's why they added new moderators, but still, now they angry on moderators... You wanted better gameplay, so why you hate your wish?
    We can't really please everyone, more features can be added but some players will always find a way around it - but hey, spammer levels has been greatly reduced though which is a good step!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Because of MAGPLANT 5000 and Rayman's Fist being an IOTM, these items caused a big damage to the economy - it's too OP to only be able in the store for just a month, that's one reason for totally removing unique effects and just add regular and common game mods for IOTMs
    Oh, cool, but still, those items are kinda boring...
    Well... to game look smooth... Maybe on XBOX or PS4 edition this would be implemented.
    More customization, to change every value by hand. What I meant is to entry height and length values and click confirm. Then it would be much more pleasent.
    We can't really please everyone, more features can be added but some players will always find a way around it - but hey, spammer levels has been greatly reduced though which is a good step!
    True ;33
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    More customization, to change every value by hand. What I meant is to entry height and length values and click confirm. Then it would be much more pleasent.
    That depends on your PC, though I don't think it's a good idea to custom your own - we don't want a squished Growtopian, do we?
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

That depends on your PC, though I don't think it's a good idea to custom your own - we don't want a squished Growtopian, do we?
    I want the ability to expend the text on the signs. Some devices allow bigger text to be written then the others. It's devisimg [device discrimination]. LEL
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    I want the ability to expend the text on the signs. Some devices allow bigger text to be written then the others. It's devisimg [device discrimination]. LEL
    I figured out that you get the max length for signs if you change your resolution to 1920x200 (think it was that one) and play Growtopia on fullscreen. I occasionally change my res to 1920x600 if I need to have longer signs.

Hi, I think I can answer some...

Because of MAGPLANT 5000 and Rayman's Fist being an IOTM, these items caused a big damage to the economy - it's too OP to only be able in the store for just a month, that's one reason for totally removing unique effects and just add regular and common game mods for IOTMs.

The "change resolution" can only make it SMALLER not wider, bigger.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    The "change resolution" can only make it SMALLER not wider, bigger.
    I said custom, like you can literally change every ratio...
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf