Thread: A really useless suggestion but will be really cool if it happen

Lesser Knight

Default A really useless suggestion but will be really cool if it happen

So Club Penguin is a game similar to Growtopia only that it doesn't have the trade system and doesn't have unlimited public worlds that players made that you could visit (it only has igloos) and some really cool games that you could play to get coins and you don't have to download the game to play it. So let's get to the suggestion.

What if you could play Growtopia from the browser? Like you don't have to download Growtopia like Club Penguin? I know that is useless and probably will put alot of work for the Developers but that would really be cool and the next one is.

Growtopia should have the "Ninja Dojo Game" kind of thing that Club Penguin has like theres 3 elements and 2 players fight it would be really cool for a Pet Battle update except its not Pets its Cards.

So thats all please reply your opinion it would really help. I know this is useless but its really cool.

This feature has been suggested before and if this works as a browser game, they need to recode everything.
    Discord: WhySoGod#2355
    IGN: WhySoGod

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia
    "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MICCXJ View Post
    This feature has been suggested before and if this works as a browser game, they need to recode everything.
    If I recall correctly, Proton SDK has browser support.