Thread: Why is my thread being removed?

Default Why is my thread being removed?

Can i get a reason why my thread where i prove that Ubisoft scammed me out of 35€ is getting removed?

Anyways, since it took me 20 minutes to make previous thread i am going to make it simple this time.

-- Ubisoft scamed me 35€ on xmas, and banned me because apparently i was framing someone (cNoobzGT) The **** that replied to me said 'YOU BROKE THE LOCK OFF BOSSNOVA, AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO FRAME cNoobzGT' this **** was the funniest part.

Oh and they also accused me of running vend/drop scams.

The reason i'm making this is to make people doubt of buying gems from this **** company, enjoy the game now.
    I have 0 idea what to put in my siggy :/

Quote Originally Posted by Usern4me View Post
    Can i get a reason why my thread where i prove that Ubisoft scammed me out of 35€ is getting removed?

Anyways, since it took me 20 minutes to make previous thread i am going to make it simple this time.

-- Ubisoft scamed me 35€ on xmas, and banned me because apparently i was framing someone (cNoobzGT) The **** that replied to me said 'YOU BROKE THE LOCK OFF BOSSNOVA, AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO FRAME cNoobzGT' this **** was the funniest part.

Oh and they also accused me of running vend/drop scams.

The reason i'm making this is to make people doubt of buying gems from this **** company, enjoy the game now.
    Yeah, don't be surprised if this thread gets removed again. You can contact https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9, forums' not a place for reports, man.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Yeah, don't be surprised if this thread gets removed again. You can contact https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9, forums' not a place for reports, man.
    Funnily enough, it was support who framed him lol

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Funnily enough, it was support who framed him lol
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

it's the game's way of saying "i hate you in particular now i'm going to **** up your entire life"

Growtopia Forums is not a good place for reports, so please, contact Growtopia Support instead.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game by clicking on "Support" in the world menu.

• PC users can contact Growtopia Support by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Good luck!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

They ran out of gems so they decided not to give you any

Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    They ran out of gems so they decided not to give you any
    Gem shortage

Your thread was removed because you shared your conversation with support and when even the Growtopian code specifically tells to keep stuff private.

Quote Originally Posted by The Growtopian Code
    Note that reports sent to Support are confidential and may include information that should not be shared. Because of this, we are asking everyone to keep your conversation with Support private. Any conversation between players and Support that is posted on any official social media platforms will be deleted directly by the moderation team (Forum, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram).
    Any other reasons, you are free to contact moderators for a further reason
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Ubisoft will never take advantage of their ownership and "scam" your items. It was most likely a bug/misunderstanding by both sides. The reason why your threads are being deleted is that naming and shaming is now allowed in this platform.

Edit: Also, I've seen the whole thing about not sharing your case with the support team of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by genpasaporte922 View Post
    When I was a newbie, I emailed Support how to earn world lock, and I farmed dirt for almost 3 months.

MY STEAM GROUP, ITS OPEN FOR EVERYONE, LINK:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/

There's no reason for us to not give your gems. We don't allow ban discussions and share of support tickets at forums, you should explain the situation clearly to the support desk. Spamming forums with same thread won't help you.

Closing thread.
    Instagram: @bytecodegt
    Discord: ByteCode#1592