Thread: Advanced Protection Bug

Lesser Knight

Default Advanced Protection Bug

Hi, first of all I don't really know if this is a bug or glitch but it happened to me since the last update.

So here's the problem, when I'm trying to log in with my new phone [because I literally played on my laptop] and things happened that I don't receive any advance protection confirmation on my gmail account.

I don't know if you guys also experience this type of bug/glitch or its only me. I wish they fix this immediately.
    Last edited by Xarry; 07-17-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    I hate BUMPING

Quote Originally Posted by Xarry View Post
    Hi, first of all I don't really know if this is a bug or glitch but it happened to me since the last update.

So here's the problem, when I'm trying to log in with my new phone [because I literally I played on my laptop] and things happened that I don't receive any advance protection confirmation on my gmail account.

If don't know if you guys also experience this type of bug/glitch or its only me. I wish they fix this immediately.
    I have the same issue except I got the email after 4 hours and by the time it arrives it has already expired.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarry View Post

So here's the problem, when I'm trying to log in with my new phone [because I literally I played on my laptop] and things happened that I don't receive any advance protection confirmation on my gmail account.

If don't know if you guys also experience this type of bug/glitch or its only me. I wish they fix this immediately.
    Bro Happening to me as well but don’t even get an email