Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Build Ottowo’s World (extra lazy mmmmm)

Quote Originally Posted by Ottowo View Post
    I’d suggest using a world planner (this one is great: https://tools.cernodile.com/planner.php) before building in-game as to not waste resources.
    Hundreds of people will still lose resources building the world and losing. Maybe make a world with world planner, then send to you, you choose one, give access to the person won and he will build you the world.
    I am mad and jealous sometimes, don't mind me.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Farmers2168 View Post
    Are songs essential?
    Not really (I asked him by the way).
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Default Dragon speaking...

The point is, we need to create the blueprint first nd send into PM. Before you can qualifying the winner and start building on it?

If yes, i'll parcitipate this one.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Tituksss View Post
    Hundreds of people will still lose resources building the world and losing. Maybe make a world with world planner, then send to you, you choose one, give access to the person won and he will build you the world.
    I’m completely open to having that (I have already told a few players that have asked). Only reason why the contest isn’t run specifically this way is because some do not have access to a PC in order to use the world planner...trust me mobile sucks + no saving. If you want to send me a plan, that’s fine, just be aware that it must be built should I select yours.

We're down for this, although we may have to make it somewhat close to the end of July... since school has just stated and we're working on Misthios' event
    Quitted growtopia and forums, but I'm still active on Forumers United discord server.

~Farewell ~

Today is August 1, and as promised, here is the winner of my main world building contest. OTTOWO will now be taking this awesome design built by Techy.

I wanted to shoutout two other awesome designs by Glykos and Sparkie, check them out as well on my IG.

Overall thank you to the few that submitted a render/built a world. I know it sucks not to win the grand prize, but I love to see the effort and skill many of you have to go and take the time to build a world for me. If they are built in-game, I’ll for sure link them in my main world. Take this opportunity as experience to learn, see where you can improve, and keep building.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...e.com/2k16.png

Damn, Techy is OP 👌👌👌👌
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

'Grats Techy!(again)…