Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growcon Plaque

Lesser Wizard

Default Growcon Plaque

I just want to say THANK YOU ubisoft for giving our Exclusive Item We are here to keep supporting you

Name:  Screenshot_20190804_182618.png
Views: 560
Size:  44.3 KB
    In Game Name : Jerrian

Please Support my Youtube Channel

LINK : https://youtu.be/9qEWe3baZu0

I am very jealous.
    That’s a daebak face though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossaljer View Post
    I just want to say THANK YOU ubisoft for giving our Exclusive Item We are here to keep supporting you

yeah, thank you ubisoft

Name:  Last Memory.PNG
Views: 554
Size:  439.6 KB

best memory
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Default nakakainggit

kung nalaman ko lang agad yung growcon di sana nag quit yung mga niyaya ko na naglaro na taga samin ng 3 months T_T

Quote Originally Posted by navotasgts View Post
    kung nalaman ko lang agad yung growcon di sana nag quit yung mga niyaya ko na naglaro na taga samin ng 3 months T_T
    kask fkaj satjah hfnaa fjarad ikao
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Default oh sorry to forumer who cant understand tagalog

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    kask fkaj satjah hfnaa fjarad ikao
    sorry to you dude just translate it with google translate

Event was invite only, which means you couldn't just attend, AND the thing is untradeable, kinda unfair to be honest
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Event was invite only, which means you couldn't just attend, AND the thing is untradeable, kinda unfair to be honest
    The event was actually invite only?
    Wow, seriously find a new marketing director or advertising person because this is stupid.
    Invite only
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Lesser Wizard

Not just invite only but to meet in person other GT players also the ex mod and community manager was the best experience and experience is the best remembrance/memory
    In Game Name : Jerrian

Please Support my Youtube Channel

LINK : https://youtu.be/9qEWe3baZu0

Nothing wrong with that. You wouldn't want them leaching off these events wouldn't you.

A very exclusive block indeed, only 42 of them exists.

Though basically only filipinos had a chance to get it (except for the 10 given away through their youtube channel).
    Last edited by WoodCollector; 08-04-2019 at 05:40 PM. Reason: fixed onöy to only lol börk börk

Last time I checked I had: 2,000 subscribers!

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. You wouldn't want them leaching off these events wouldn't you.
    Excuse me? There was nothing confirmed in the first place - even the block idea by itself was announced *after* the event occured.
    It is wrong to actually make blocks unobtainable through normal game means "just because you aren't close enough to mods or friends to be invited" even if you're living closeby. They may've had attended, it's not likely they weren't going as again, they were invited.

That aside I question even the idea, considering how the event took place. A handful of people in some restaurant... I mean why not but at least make it less amateur looking if even an item is getting made for that
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Excuse me? There was nothing confirmed in the first place - even the block idea by itself was announced *after* the event occured.
    It is wrong to actually make blocks unobtainable through normal game means "just because you aren't close enough to mods or friends to be invited" even if you're living closeby. They may've had attended, it's not likely they weren't going as again, they were invited.

That aside I question even the idea, considering how the event took place. A handful of people in some restaurant... I mean why not but at least make it less amateur looking if even an item is getting made for that
    Quit whining.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Quote Originally Posted by Crossaljer View Post

That is really cool I must say
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Let me remind you that this wasn’t actually an official event. Nekorei already planned to fly back to Philippines and thought maybe host a small event while she’s there too. If the blocks were tradable, of course we can complain but they’re not. Those blocks were made solely for memorabilia. Its like getting a signature from a mod except you get a block.

I explained this in my video but okay just to humor you:

The idea of GrowCon started out as an unofficial meet-up with players in the Philippines since some of them found out I was going back home for a short vacation. A community group wanted to meet me. I mentioned the plan to my boss and said that we should make it official ALBEIT not a big event since it IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL meet-up in the history of Growtopia Community and we didn't want to mess things up. We wanted to see how it will go first. It was sort of like an experimentation. I was only given a small budget so making it an OPEN EVENT where a lot of people can join will make it chaotic plus I was the only official Ubisoft staff present (I was there for my personal vacation). The players invited weren't "friends" or "close" with the mods. We spoke to community groups there and asked to send over 1-2 representatives. The community groups DECIDED who they will send over not me. We also had a giveaway contest hosted by diichan.

As for the plaque, it is UNTRADEABLE because it is EXCLUSIVE to those who attended the event as a MEMENTO... a REMEMBRANCE that they were there. We could have given them a physical item like a mug to keep in their room but apart from lack of time to get personalized mugs made we thought it would be more valuable to the attendees if it was an in-game item that they can flex.

And yes, this plaque will be given to the FUTURE ATTENDEES of our FUTURE GROWCONS. Seeing how the community received and appreciated us organizing community meet-ups it would seem like we would be doing this event in other countries and perhaps it will be bigger.

Also, most events started out small, we don't want to go all out and then fail. Eventually, we will open the event to more players to attend to.

Anyway, this shouldn't even be an issue. The main purpose of BOTH the GrowCon and the Plaque is to show our appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Anyway, this shouldn't even be an issue. The main purpose of BOTH the GrowCon and the Plaque is to show our appreciation.
    I couldn't agree more
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Congratulations!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Lesser Wizard

awesome way to interact with players irl! great effort!
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

It's still the most amateur meeting ive ever seen honestly.
    see_signature = false

if see_signature == true:
    {
    print("please act like you didnt")
    }

else
    {
    print("thank god he didnt")
    }