Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Carnival Ban Glitch

  1. #1

    Default CARNIVAL GLITCH WITH BAD INTERNET

    Hello im a normal player that always go to carnival but
    1 time i have a bad internet and played the

    "SURVIVE THE SPIKE"

    And got banned 60 days for no reason
    Many people in Facebook posted about this glitch
    I emailed the support many times but nobody answered

    I have some evidence that will proved what happen
    "pictures"

    Thank u.

    And pls unban me (kenthixzalt)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenthixz View Post
    Hello im a normal player that always go to carnival but
    1 time i have a bad internet and played the

    "SURVIVE THE SPIKE"

    And got banned 60 days for no reason
    Many people in Facebook posted about this glitch
    I emailed the support many times but nobody answered

    I have some evidence that will proved what happen
    "pictures"

    Thank u.

    And pls unban me (kenthixzalt)
    Don't worry, it's quite simple to get unbanned in this situation. All you really need to do is contact support so that they may reinvoke your ban.

    Good luck getting unbanned!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    923

    Default

    I dont think bombarding support with your emails would help.

  4. #4

    Default

    look, the glitch is still present and instead of telling us when it'll be fixed, they close threads after saying we should contact support, so bytecode, can you please address this concern and tell us how you're dealing with this issue before you close this thread?

  5. #5

    Exclamation Carnival Ban Glitch

    i got banned in carnival..
    So i played Carnival games with my friend named Spiky Survival
    When we played the game, my friend was died first, and im not yet died
    and then When i fall down to the Carnival Spike
    I Just got banned 60 days by System!

    So please Unban me GrowID:FakeEmber

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer FuryTurtleGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    This carnival ban glitch has been going on for awhile. Email a report to support@growtopiagame.com and they'll get it solved ASAP.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

    IGN: FuryTurtle


    Message me for free harvester service

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    This carnival ban glitch has been going on for awhile. Email a report to support@growtopiagame.com and they'll get it solved ASAP.
    support@growtopiagame.com has been removed entirely, you can find the support button found in the menu inside the game if you're on mobile. Or go to https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9 if you're on PC.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  8. #8
    Forum Guardian ByteCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueBounty View Post
    look, the glitch is still present and instead of telling us when it'll be fixed, they close threads after saying we should contact support, so bytecode, can you please address this concern and tell us how you're dealing with this issue before you close this thread?
    I've notified team about this, I'll update you guys.

    But for now, we can't allow ban discussions at forums whether it's false or reasonable. It should be discussed with the support desk.

    To contact support desk:
    • Click Options
    • Support
    • Contact Support


    Closing thread.
    Instagram: @bytecodegt
    Discord: ByteCode#1592

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •