Thread: Plan seed so many miss

Default Plan seed so many miss

From last nigt and till this morning(indo time) i can't plant seed normally i use chicken flow,so many miss it,is there a crash or some thing like that,my network have no problem.can devs investigate it.thank for your attention

There was a thread on this before, and I think the devs are already aware.

This type of thread also belongs in the Bugs 'n Glitches sub-forum, Update Discussions is for... well Update Discussions...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hermaneft View Post
    From last nigt and till this morning(indo time) i can't plant seed normally i use chicken flow,so many miss it,is there a crash or some thing like that,my network have no problem.can devs investigate it.thank for your attention
    They fixed rayman but still miss. They send alot of ackets to make sire plow works and from my tests, i concluded that they send alot of packets to make sure that when the servers run well, you dint miss.

However, i see that we miss alot when theres 20k+ people due to the amountof plow used cuz i use plow 1/3 of a day when i do my bfgs cuz 17min harvest 13min of breaking sell gems and 17min of planting.

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    They fixed rayman but still miss. They send alot of ackets to make sire plow works and from my tests, i concluded that they send alot of packets to make sure that when the servers run well, you dint miss.

However, i see that we miss alot when theres 20k+ people due to the amountof plow used cuz i use plow 1/3 of a day when i do my bfgs cuz 17min harvest 13min of breaking sell gems and 17min of planting.
    Yes,as i am a owner BFG that open daily.if we plant more than 12 minutes(use chicken flow).it take so long.running out of time.but at least i am appeesiate devs or mods who aware about this