Thread: Magplant/Rayman drop theory

Default Magplant/Rayman drop theory

Before I start this is just a prediction

Now as you know the magplant 5000 is at around 21dls at the moment and the Rayman at around 23dls now as you may also know both of these items are at a huge rising fest atm non of these items are planning on dropping in price anytime soon but here is my theory
    At a certain price magplants/Rayman will no longer be useful for the price they are offering for example let's say the growscan is 5dls would you buy it? Nope cause it's pretty useless for 5dls same applies to magplants/rayman
    now i predict at around 35-40dls magplants will drop here's why
    Imagine paying 105dls for a bfg not including the farmables is a bfg worth it? No what it gives you is inferior to what you payed so there are 2 possible scenarios that I see after magplants/rayman reach 35-40dls

S1- they will drop to 30 DLS people will panic causing a bigger drop to around 15dls

S2- they will be stable at 35-40 DLS

Now S2 is very unlikely to occur tho there is a small possiblity on the other side S1 is very likely to happen tho as I said this all is a prediction maybe people will still buy magplants/Rayman for 40dls and they will keep rising to oblivion well that's unless another duplication glitch occurs anytime soon

And that's just a THEORY A GAME THEORY AND CUT!
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Very epic theory. Very epic.
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

I quit. Because of this. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

In game name: FurtherMaths

Master Sorcerer

Mags arent really even worth the 20DL theyre selling now.

Why? theyre too slow to make profit..

Imagine how long you have to run bfgs to profit 40DL...

___

Also I am seeing slight signs that peoples interest even in free bfgs is dropping.

It's all about supply and demand though,the demand is bound to rise because of its use since it's very convenient,but the supply is very limited,being restricted to only a limited amount and is never gonna increase in number again,so this theory may not be true.

But that's just another theory,SOME other,less exciting theory.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

What if BFGs died first? I mean the MagPlant would still have tons of purpose, but the price would drop in that scenario aswell. I mean think about Help Breaks, they became quite a huge thing, before BFGs and everything. The Xenonite Crystal was doubled in price just because of high demand for the help break worlds.

Something will probably replace the Magplant or the Magplant, like you said will drop in price, which might make people make BFGs even more.

Farming is kind of dead. There's sooooo many ways to profit nowadays, I think farming is just for the closed-minded people, who want to be sure they get WLs out of their work, but they could risk it a little bit, have some fun, and try to profit with some more riskier methods.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    What if BFGs died first? I mean the MagPlant would still have tons of purpose, but the price would drop in that scenario aswell. I mean think about Help Breaks, they became quite a huge thing, before BFGs and everything. The Xenonite Crystal was doubled in price just because of high demand for the help break worlds.

Something will probably replace the Magplant or the Magplant, like you said will drop in price, which might make people make BFGs even more.

Farming is kind of dead. There's sooooo many ways to profit nowadays, I think farming is just for the closed-minded people, who want to be sure they get WLs out of their work, but they could risk it a little bit, have some fun, and try to profit with some more riskier methods.
    Roots Update was added,which is still lackluster IMO,needs a bit more content.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

I think magplant price will be limited in the future, because gaia and ut exists. And unlike iotm these 2 items have their own recipe.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    It's all about supply and demand though,the demand is bound to rise because of its use since it's very convenient,but the supply is very limited,being restricted to only a limited amount and is never gonna increase in number again,so this theory may not be true.

But that's just another theory,SOME other,less exciting theory.
    Actually the supply and demand rule can be applied here is an example;
    Magplants become 40dls people stop buying them or less demand cause the price is too high to be profitable demand is pretty stable so people start selling cheaper so people can buy price drops a bit like 1-3dls,people panic extra demand and boom magplant is 1Xdls

- - - Updated - - -

Bfg could die first but currently that seems pretty impossible atleast for now

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Banned

You actually can make 1 DL a day if you're dedicated to your BFGs

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    ~10
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    ~10
    Oopsie, my zero is on vacation right now

I personally don't farm for profit, but for that damn blue name, since my WHOLE set (except money on your back) is blue, it will fit perfectly.
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Well inlighten me growstone

i think there is chance of dropping both rayman and magplant
    when ppl need wls they will sell it cuz they need wls for up coming
    events and for current events. like for example the summer fest
    started the person has no wls but he/she have rayman or magplant
    the person will sell it to participate the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vMatTt View Post
    the person will be desperate to sell it cuz less buyer since its very expensive yet
    so the seller will sell cheap so the seller will get wls for events he/she wanted to
    participate.
    sorry for bad english

- - - Updated - - -

the person will be desperate to sell it cuz less buyer since its very expensive yet
    so the seller will sell cheap so the seller will get wls for events he/she wanted to
    participate. so now the price of the item will drop since ppl sell cheap for upcoming
    events or buying a item they want

- - - Updated - - -

ops spammed sorry
    IGN: vMatt
    LEVEL; 108
    GUILD: Duckies (GE)
    IG: vMatt_gt
    Worlds:
    2ni
    vmatt
    buyredvelvet

with 2 magplants, you can earn quite a lot of dls a week depending on what you use for bfg
    like for example 100 chand farms can get you around 20dls a week
    so yea it rises as more people want to get on the trend of bfg profiting
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Imo magplant wouldnt drop at near times since Haevestfesr is about to come and ppl use that to gather the block around and use for BFG and replant and BFG and the cycle goes like that

Banned

"Imagine paying 105dls"
    A BFG gives u steady income lol, people are willing to pay for that, as shown from them buying providers. They will still buy it.

Lightbulb

Rayman's fist is not going to drop if they aren't adding item that has same effect. This is just my opinion, but i'm pretty sure the price is stable and slowly rising because it is super useful.

magplant might, but i doubt rayman will drop. mags are needed for bfgs, which is a profit method which may be replaced in the future, thus has a chance of dropping.

rayman makes breaking blocks in general much easier. that means if you are clearing worlds, massing, farming, whatever, as long as you are breaking blocks, one of the core things in the game, rayman will be good.

only way i can see rayman drop is if a item with the exact same features (or just the 3 punch without charge) gets released. if that happens rayman will plummet in price. lets face it, most people playing the game don't even know who rayman is, and the fist doesn't exactly look the coolest.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.