Thread: [GUIDE]How to get rich?

Default [GUIDE]How to get rich?

Note : This are not methods.
    1. Work hard and smart :
    You must make smart decisions, and you must be focused when you do something. For example, if you want to 10x your daily profit then be focused. Growtopia's economy will steal away your oppurtunity to get rich if you laze around (I loss potential 30dls when I quitted the game for 3months because the item that I was massing dropped). Also, don't be like the noobs, just because massing and ssp shops were good. That doesn't mean they're good now, in fact they are the best way to lose your dls.
    2. Always expand your MAIN profit :
    For example, if you have bfg you must never be content about getting 1dl/day. Instead have a goal on how you can make it 2dl/day or more.
    3. Never buy set :
    Never buy them, specially untradeables like zeus. I've been playing for like 4years now and my set is worth less than 10wls.
    4. Realize the time you're wasting :
    Just think for yourself, is getting 50wls/day is worth? You could've done something else better. Like watching, youtube etc. For me, I'd like to think that if I work 6hrs today to get 5dls, then I might as well quit the game. Because I could've watched 18 anime episodes instead, and 5 dls is NEVER worth 18 episodes of anime
    5. Be effecient :
    Just an example, say you can harvest max 5 science stations farms per day. You would get 50-60wls (example). But by hiring people to harvest for you, you can harvest as many as you can per day. Let's just say you hire 4 people to harvest 20 science stations, you would give them 5 wls per farm. You spent 1dl but you get 200-240wls (example) in return. No time wasted and get 2x profit.
    6. Never hold dls :
    Unless you're saving to buy a buy+ world, otherwise don't. Few examples would be science station owner every time you can afford another station farm, just buy one. Other examples would be being a bfg owner, buy lgrid farms/chand farms every time you get dls or if you are an atm farmer, then buy atm everytime you get wls. Don't be happy you got 200dls when you are earning 1dl/day, it's a lot better if you were 0 dls but earns 3dl/day. Always remember that profit STACKS.
    7. Have a unique mindset :
    It could be anything, but it must be something that will make you enjoy profiting and the actual game itself. For me, my mindset is to not waste time in this game profitting a bit of wls and become a youtuber that spends 100dls per video although my second mindset seems impossible I can actually do it, just believe yourself. Also my last mindset is negative but it has helped me the most, and it is that growtopia is deceiving me and people making me think that getting 1dl/day is good. But NO I just realized playing/working for a whole day to get 1dl is a waste, so I go beyond 1dl/day.
    Last edited by Iamroi; 07-16-2019 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Just adding more.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

Let me add 1 more thing.
    "Don't trust anyone!!!"
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Token for PAW : 221/200
    -Level 125 : Done
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Let me add 1 more thing.
    "Don't trust anyone!!!"
    Yes, except your irl friends. So you can easily smash them if they scam you.
    Currently quitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    Yes, except your irl friends. So you can easily smash them if they scam you.
    Trust no one.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Squire

1. Work hard
    4. Realize the time you're wasting

1. Work hard and smart :
    You must make smart decisions, and you must be focused when you do something. For example, if you want to 10x your daily profit then be focused. Growtopia's economy will steal away your oppurtunity to get rich if you laze around (I loss potential 30dls when I quitted the game for 3months because the item that I was massing dropped). Also, don't be like the noobs, just because massing and ssp shops were good. That doesn't mean they're good now, in fact they are the best way to lose your dls.
    For example, if you have bfg you must never be content about getting 1dl/day. Instead have a goal on how you can make it 2dl/day or more.
    3. Never buy set :
    Never buy them, specially untradeables like zeus. I've been playing for like 4years now and my set is worth less than 10wls.
    Just think for yourself, is getting 50wls/day is worth? You could've done something else better. Like watching, youtube etc. For me, I'd like to think that if I work 6hrs today to get 5dls, then I might as well quit the game. Because I could've watched 18 anime episodes instead, and 5 dls is NEVER worth 18 episodes of anime
    5. Be effecient :
    Just an example, say you can harvest max 5 science stations farms per day. You would get 50-60wls (example). But by hiring people to harvest for you, you can harvest as many as you can per day. Let's just say you hire 4 people to harvest 20 science stations, you would give them 5 wls per farm. You spent 1dl but you get 200-240wls (example) in return. No time wasted and get 2x profit.
    I'd love to work hard, but right now Im trying to do trading business, such as buying and reselling buy+ worlds and etc. but idk how to work hard, like there is literally nothing you can do but wait until a good opportunity comes.

Lesser Wizard

Wow this helps a lot!

Lesser Knight

3. Never buy set :
    I definitely agree with all your points except that one.
    Sure, I wouldn't recommend people with not-enough-DLs to buy a set, but this game, end the end, is just a game. And if you have plenty of DLs and can afford your dream set, go for it! Who really cares if your dream set will get cheaper? If your set is permanent, then it doesn't matter. If it isn't, have fun with it while it lasts!

Note: Not recommended for people who have a degree in Economics
    Been playing for 3 years. Still broke.
    But I'm getting there.
    GrowID: TheEBBGaming

This is so inspirational *cries*
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Good points! I’m sure there will be some in need.
    But for the last one i wouldn’t suggest anyone to trust ANYONE at all a science station farm. As you know Growtopia do not restore stolen items.
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEBBGaming View Post
    I definitely agree with all your points except that one.
    Sure, I wouldn't recommend people with not-enough-DLs to buy a set, but this game, end the end, is just a game. And if you have plenty of DLs and can afford your dream set, go for it! Who really cares if your dream set will get cheaper? If your set is permanent, then it doesn't matter. If it isn't, have fun with it while it lasts!

Note: Not recommended for people who have a degree in Economics
    Yep! Once you quit you'll realize what you could've done. You should do whatever makes you happy in game as long as it isn't breaking any rules. Personally I think profiting is fun (definitely gonna go into something related to business, economics, etc), but my main mindset has always been: if the game was suddenly taken down in a few minutes, would I have been happy in the time that I wasted and what I achieved? I always try and keep the answer yes. I did have fun and made great friends that I have their discords, instagrams, etc so we could keep in touch.

This is however a how to get rich, so it's teaching you to spend wls wisely
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

1. Work hard and smart :
    3. Never buy set :
    5. Be effecient :
    Whole GT cant buy a episode of anime
    Goals:

[❌] Become Famous.
    [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
    [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

GrowID = Muate

OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT

Quote Originally Posted by AMyThicalX View Post
    Good points! I’m sure there will be some in need.
    But for the last one i wouldn’t suggest anyone to trust ANYONE at all a science station farm. As you know Growtopia do not restore stolen items.
    Yeah, you would need ut or mags for it. But a better example would be hiring someone to plant for you or break for you.
    Currently quitted.