Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Quests

Default Daily Quests

Hello everyone,

The daily quests, please do something about the daily quests. The daily quests are not affordable. The daily quests are very expensive. I know that the daily quests are generated by system but for the past weeks, the quests were very expensive.

The prices are over 1 diamond lock, which is even more then locke price. Please do something about the daily quests. The quests costs around 1 to 3 diamond locks.

Tokens are very hard to obtain nowadays, this is crazy.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Hello everyone,

The daily quests, please do something about the daily quests. The daily quests are not affordable. The daily quests are very expensive. I know that the daily quests are generated by system but for the past weeks, the quests were very expensive.

The prices are over 1 diamond lock, which is even more then locke price. Please do something about the daily quests. The quests costs around 1 to 3 diamond locks.

1. There are other ways to obtain token.
    2. Skip it if you think it's too expensive. The system doesn't consider item prices.

Hello everyone,

You said ''daily quests'' quite a few times there, buddy.

And before I was banned (aka like 3 days ago) I was doing them every day, and you can find the daily quest item sellers very simply in BUYDAILYQUEST for 10 WLS! There are some days when it just asks for ridiculously expensive items or the quantity of items. But I mean, if that's just too hard/expensive for you, there are tons of other ways to get tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post

And before I was banned (aka like 3 days ago) I was doing them every day, and you can find the daily quest item sellers very simply in BUYDAILYQUEST for 10 WLS! There are some days when it just asks for ridiculously expensive items or the quantity of items. But I mean, if that's just too hard/expensive for you, there are tons of other ways to get tokens.
    He spammed threads to get to 1k threads in like a week. Spamming but not thinking. I guess hes a beginner with loke 3dls networth (i think)
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    He spammed threads to get to 1k threads in like a week. Spamming but not thinking. I guess hes a beginner with loke 3dls networth (i think)
    Sounds about right.

Why’s everyone roasting Toby lol

If you think the daily quest is expensive, skip it. There will be days where it is cheaper! Or just do your role quests.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Why’s everyone roasting Toby lol

If you think the daily quest is expensive, skip it. There will be days where it is cheaper! Or just do your role quests.
    It's literally just him roasting him, I'm staying out of it

And few items have to be removed from Daily Quests. Items such as Surgical Seed, Shampoo Seed, Super Hero Uniform, Crystal Seed etc.. TK69 suggested in one of his threads to remove those items from Daily Quests. I saw Daily Quests worth of 80-90wls, is like buying Growtokens for 1 Diamond Lock if there will be exp items. I guess you'll spend more time in forums for 60days.

Banned

Don't talk like that about Toby. He's a great person and I will never allow you to talk about him in that way simply because he did alot of great things to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    1. There are other ways to obtain token.
    2. Skip it if you think it's too expensive. The system doesn't consider item prices.
    The other ways are just doing thousands and hundreds of surgeries and cooking stuff or startopia, they are way more expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

You said ''

There are not “tons of” other ways to get tokens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    And few items have to be removed from Daily Quests. Items such as Surgical Seed, Shampoo Seed, Super Hero Uniform, Crystal Seed etc.. TK69 suggested in one of his threads to remove those items from Daily Quests. I saw Daily Quests worth of 80-90wls, is like buying Growtokens for 1 Diamond Lock if there will be exp items. I guess you'll spend more time in forums for 60days.
    Exactly, the system always wants “200 seeds” of everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Don't talk like that about Toby. He's a great person and I will never allow you to talk about him in that way simply because he did alot of great things to this community.
    Thanks mate, love you.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess my 2 months is your 1 week.

There actually is a bunch of ways, maybe ''tons of'' was a bit over-exaggerated, but I'll list some off the top of my head:

1) Completing all 3 quests (1/day)

2) Completing a Role Quest (1/day)

3) Buying them by dialing ''53785'' on the Telephone with Caduceus, Wolf Tickets, Zombie Brains, etc. (as many tokens as you want, aslong as you have something to buy them with)

4) Winning a WOTD (10/win) - This is something for the more advanced gamers

5) Winning a VOTW (20/win) - This is something for the more advanced MrAmos type players

So, SOUNDS LIKE THERE'S PLENTY!

There actually is a bunch of ways, maybe ''tons of'' was a bit over-exaggerated, but I'll list some off the top of my head:

3) Buying them by dialing ''53785'' on the Telephone with Caduceus, Wolf Tickets, Zombie Brains, etc. (as many tokens as you want, aslong as you have something to buy them with)

5) Winning a VOTW (20/win) - This is something for the more advanced MrAmos type players

You need 100 of each to buy stuff from the sales man for that, basically they are even more than a diamond lock.

Winning a WOTD, not everyone has building skills. For VOTW, you need some editing skills for that.

Sales man sells tokens for expensive, It’s even more expensive then locke price.

You need 100 of each to buy stuff from the sales man for that, basically they are even more than a diamond lock.

Winning a WOTD, not everyone has building skills. For VOTW, you need some editing skills for that.

Sales man sells tokens for expensive, It’s even more expensive then locke price.
    cannot confirm. Every currency in this picture is completely extra, they did not cost me anything, infact while doing the activities i earn wls. they are not expensive.
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 197
Size:  129.3 KB

p.s. the wolf shop only requires 20 wolf tickets not 100
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by AT0MS View Post
    can not confirm. Every currency in this picture is completely extra, they did not cost me anything, in fact, while doing the activities I earn WL's. They are not expensive.
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 197
Size:  129.3 KB

p.s. the wolf shop only requires 20 wolf tickets not 100
    It's not that I can't do them, 100 of them are expensive. It'd be great if they can change the 100 must to 50. It costs a lot.

It's not that I can't do them, 100 of them are expensive. It'd be great if they can change the 100 must to 50. It costs a lot.
    everything isnt suppose to be dirt cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    everything isn't supposed to be dirt cheap
    And everything isn't supposed to be costing thousands.

Yer forgot the Mega Bonus, which gives yah 2 Tokens if you succesfully completed all Daily Bonuses
    Quitted For a Moment, Will Be Back Until My Depression Leaves

What does it matter if he spammed threads?
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

God when did the forums become toxic if he wanted to get 1k posts in a week whats the issue it's not as if it bothers you
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    God, when did the forums, become toxic if he wanted to get 1k posts in a week whats the issue it's not as if it bothers you
    I just like to use the forums a lot since I'm poor in the game