Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: An idea for locks smaller than a WL

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Superparty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    142

    Lightbulb An idea for locks smaller than a WL

    I don't know if this idea has been suggested before, if it has I'm just bringing the idea back to see what people think about it.

    Okay so, my idea is that under our "player stats" (the list which shows when we use the wrench on our names) there should be a button that shows a list to see all the worlds where we placed any of our locks in and not just the worlds we have a World Lock placed.

    Basically it would list all the worlds which contain at least 1 of your smaller locks.

    For example it could be shown like this:



    And the same would go for Builder's locks or any other smaller locks that may be added in the future.

    I'm suggesting this because I had instances of losing alot of smaller locks just because I forgot the name of a world I entered.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    BILOL2
    Posts
    154

    Default

    This is suggested by many players, nearly every1 needs and/or wants this feature.
    Last edited by BilaltmnOO; 07-16-2019 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
    I'm here to help people.
    My In-Game Names: BilaltmnOO, KlanGG, BVGN, YoungCustard
    I sell random items at average prices in world BILALVND
    Goals:
    Currently disabled.
    Youtube channel:
    Young Custard
    Forums Discord
    Go

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Superparty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    This is suggested by many players, nearly every1 needs and/or wants this feature.
    Well then you can simply ignore this post. I didn't know it was suggested to this extent.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ZStepXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Yeah, definitely been suggested before, but it's still not added to the game, so keep suggesting it..

    Although a reason to why it hasn't been added to the game could be, because it would take a lot of space to save all these world names, and I think one of the World Lock's feature is actually that it's trackable, even though it doesn't say it anywhere. If you think you'll forget the world name in the future, write it down in a notepad or just world lock it

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer -LI0NE-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Somewhere else than earth
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Yeah, definitely been suggested before, but it's still not added to the game, so keep suggesting it..

    Although a reason to why it hasn't been added to the game could be, because it would take a lot of space to save all these world names, and I think one of the World Lock's feature is actually that it's trackable, even though it doesn't say it anywhere. If you think you'll forget the world name in the future, write it down in a notepad or just world lock it
    I did lockwars in the old days, the owner may get hacked and i get banned cuz its linked to the casino.

    Some lockwars are to nuke as most people as they can by doing lockwars.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

    Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)


    #FixTheCarnival

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ZStepXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    I did lockwars in the old days, the owner may get hacked and i get banned cuz its linked to the casino.

    Some lockwars are to nuke as most people as they can by doing lockwars.
    What the frick is a lockwar?

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Yeah, definitely been suggested before, but it's still not added to the game, so keep suggesting it..

    Although a reason to why it hasn't been added to the game could be, because it would take a lot of space to save all these world names, and I think one of the World Lock's feature is actually that it's trackable, even though it doesn't say it anywhere. If you think you'll forget the world name in the future, write it down in a notepad or just world lock it
    Well, we're sorta paying ubisoft for the servers via IAPs, they could probably add more space allocated to the servers?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •