View Poll Results: Do you like these ideas?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like all/most of them

11 73.33%
  • I like a few of them

3 20.00%
  • I don’t like any/most of them

1 6.67%

Thread: PAW/general building/music ideas to make Growtopia better

Default PAW/general building/music ideas to make Growtopia better

I’ve been thinking of these ideas for a long time, and I actually wrote about many of these ideas a few months ago, but no one from ubisoft answered and I’ve just thought of some new ones ever since.

- Orange paint.

- Brown paint.

- Bleach. This item would when used drain almost all the colours of a block, and turn it almost white. If you’d then red paint, the whole item would be completely red, with just a small difference between two originally different coloured areas. If you don’t understand, here’s an example. When you paint pinballs red, the yellow area gets mixed with red, and so does the blue. The result is a bad looking, red pinball. Bleach would open lots of possibilities to painters.

- Paintable water. I think it would be awesome if you could paint water. It would open up tons of possibilities, like just think about it. It should completely change the colour just like deep ice water.

- More adventure items. The old adventure items ”revolutionized” world building, and really was awesome, but in my opinion, it’s not enough. There’s tons of possibilities with adventure items, that could let worlds go to a new level. New commands, new mechanics, etc. And honestly, just any new mechanic at all would be awesome. It could be the possibility to make a code puzzles with the right combination, pushable boxes, or anything like that. Just look at super mario maker 2, stuff like on/off switches open up so many possibilities with just one block.

- More basic decorations and blocks. Some examples are wooden beams, chimneys, or a floor lamp. Things like wooden and stone panels in different shades is something I never got why they didn’t add. There’s basically endless possibilites, and most are missed out on in GT.

Here’s some music related ideas:

- Make music notes an own kind of block. Yes, this has been talked about many times, but I’m still just gonna add it here. It does so that backgrounds don’t get ruined by songs in a world.

- Let us make longer songs. The limit of length for a song is quite short, and songs with high bpms lasts for less than a minute at max. I’m sure there’s some way to implement this.

- Make it possible to have higher pitches. A lot of songs can’t be properly made, due to the fact that GT doesn’t have so many octaves. It would be great if the pitches would resemble a classic piano, and when I think about it, perhaps have one background for normal notes, and one for bass notes. (At this point I’m kind of speculating but it would be really cool)

WOTDs is also a thing that has lost a LOT of popularity and could be revived atleast quite a bit by things that countless of previous threads have talked about so I really think they should consider it. One idea is to give more attention to them in the /news, add /WOTD to warp to the current WOTD, and another thing is to completely change it to world of three days, or even a week. Not many wants to see and play 7 (mostly) just okay worlds per week. I certainly don’t and therefore almost never give worlds a proper chance. If ubisoft instead chose 1 awesome world per week, I would definitely check it out every time. Ubisoft would get more time to actually test the worlds and properly review them aswell, and things like making the world take a good amount of time to complete would give extra points, as we’d only get a world once per week.
    WOTDs were once very popular, and a thing people were excited about, and that by itself is very good for the game. I know this is a thing that almost everyone who’s really into building would like, as I’ve talked about it both on the forums and ingame a lot with others. I also think that the community generally would think it was good if they saw the positives with it.

A thing I would also really like ubisoft to focus on, is to stop getting new and new content all the time. It would be great to try and revamp and revive already existing popular features. We already have lots of features, and most of them have only been updated majorly once.

I’ve had lots of great ideas in the past, but here’s just a few. If you have any other ideas, make sure to tell them below! And oh yeah, most important of all...

Make the new items cheap. World building isn’t supposed to be expensive. For a single glued world, you usually need over 400-500 glue, and the price of it isn’t really welcoming... the glue usually costs between 2-4/wl to buy, and about 5-6/wl to make yourself. That’s an awful lot for just gluing a world. another example would be items like castle stone which looks great, but costs about a WL each. Same goes for the rest of the castle decorations. And also make them easy to obtain. Most new, cool looking blocks are really hard to come by, which is also the reason for the high price. Just make them more common, and have in mind that people would usually like to use atleast 200 of them for a decent price.

Leave ideas and thoughts below, I would appreciate that, and I’d love to add some more ideas to this list
    Last edited by Anton0202; 08-12-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    15 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Bump
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

looks good! also water shouldnt be paintable but instead just all colors with their own buckets. since i think it clashes with paint.

also new adventure items yes

Great suggestions, +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    so water shouldnt be paintable but instead just all colors with their own buckets. since i think it clashes with paint.
    How about a new type of water, "clear water". It's white in appearance, and unlike normal water can be painted as normal.

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Great suggestions, +1.

How about a new type of water, "clear water". It's white in appearance, and unlike normal water can be painted as normal.
    paint is its own layer, ever notice when you paint a block or deco the bg behind it is also painted? if water was the same the water deco and bg would all be the same color.

and i dont think everyone wants that. besides there own buckets would be alot nicer and clean

Good suggestion, but sadly none of those will be implemented in PAW, like an week ago NekoRei already said that they are in phase of creating/programming chosen items/features, but they could been chosen too if someone suggested some of your suggestions before, we'll see x)
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: CZSK (GL)
    Goals: I've already done all my goals (except being moderator or game guardian, but that's kinda impossible anyways )
    -Set that I like
    -Level 125
    -Community world for Czech and Slovakian players - CZSK

I’m happy you seem to like the ideas, and...

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Good suggestion, but sadly none of those will be implemented in PAW, like an week ago NekoRei already said that they are in phase of creating/programming chosen items/features, but they could been chosen too if someone suggested some of your suggestions before, we'll see x)
    That’s sad to hear, this exact thing happened about a year or maybe two ago, I posted my ideas, apparantely just a little while too late. It shouldn’t really matter though, I don’t think they would add this much stuff for PAW anyways, so hopefully atleast at some point in the near future.
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

Bump
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

Bump
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

Buumppp...
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

I do like few of them but...
    P.A.W Suggestions thread have been closed a month ago ._.
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Default Bummp!

Buuump
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

Knight

i like most of the suggestions, especially the piano note ones

1+
    In Game Name: YukikazeSama
    Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
    What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane

heh

Bump, because why not
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

Bump
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...

I bet you the simple/basic blocks for decoration would be a few quantity per World Lock, or worse, a few World Locks per item. 🤭
    ゲーム名:Cobwebster
    Discordタグ:AgarKnox#8337
    ツイッターやインスタ:@agarknox

I'm a girl who play as a boy in the game. I'm half Japanese, but I will mainly speak English in the forum; don't worry.

Art by NekoWolf

Ok I want water colors

- 1NB4 -
    - IS MY INGAME NAME -

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Ok I want water colors
    Yeah, I need sewer-looking water for the meetup world I'm making.
    ゲーム名:Cobwebster
    Discordタグ:AgarKnox#8337
    ツイッターやインスタ:@agarknox

I'm a girl who play as a boy in the game. I'm half Japanese, but I will mainly speak English in the forum; don't worry.

Art by NekoWolf

Bump
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    15 WOTDs and counting...