Thread: Subscription item abuse ?!

Default Subscription item abuse ?!

Okey so we all know the axe chop animation/mod recieved by the executioners axe wich wasnt suppose to be there due to the anouncement of the subscription item made by neko. Im not doing this to make the creator of the item get less of a cool item but we could easilly abuse it by making a hand item like sword wich will be granted a slash effect for a better "enjoyement" so if we make wings and we cant put mods, dramma will hit t'and they will put double jump woch is easilly an abuse. If we gonn modify the rules to exclude wings to not get a pair that does NOT have 2x jump well its not a creation but an item that you want cuz we could do like the song wings as a youtuber want to do for epic quest and then will be granted 2x jump at the name of someone so the guy will maybe sponsor the item? So 2 names for someone who stole his idea (song wings) wich will be bad.

Wat im saying is that its like the new IOTM concept wich is doing an uncompleted version (design of subscription item) and wait to be out to make it the rare one wich is the completed form (2x jump). Just get a rule for everyone in the community so devs dont fight over it breaking the rules and killing the excpectiations of the community along people who didnt had the chance to abuse the systhem.

For an uncountless of times and will repeat it : WHEN THERES A SYSTHEM THERES AN ABUSE and here is the abuse. Im trying to make the game better with rules that devs made and not me for a better enjoyement and harmony. (Current state of the systhem).

-No harm on anyone (devs/subscription item creators) LI0NE
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Name:  translated.png
Views: 327
Size:  261.0 KB

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    i couldnt read it either lol

Basically if you win, make wings and it will be granted double jump with the current state of the systhem.
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Basically if you win, make wings and it will be granted double jump with the current state of the systhem.
    Why would anyone like an axe without a chop effect? Maybe you do, but not everyone else

Iirc, they can decline an item if it's too complicated to breaks any rules, if someone suggests a wings i'm pretty sure they will decline that item.

It's only their what? 5th or 6th month doing this, so give them a chance, it's a good concept
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

I don't think you're allowed to sponsor wings.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Why would anyone like an axe without a chop effect? Maybe you do, but not everyone else

Iirc, they can decline an item if it's too complicated to breaks any rules, if someone suggests a wings i'm pretty sure they will decline that item.

It's only their what? 5th or 6th month doing this, so give them a chance, it's a good concept
    I like it better but it breaks the rules. If 1 dev make a rule so the other one breaks it why make the rule?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox View Post
    I don't think you're allowed to sponsor wings.
    Im not sure its in the rules.
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

I'll try to translate it and give my opinion:

"Subscription items are easy to abuse. Like the Execution Axe. All the player has to do is make a retarded item that would seem stupid without an effect(in this case, the axe). Now that players know that the developers will add an effect to an item if it is super lame, the next person can make a stupid item and the devs will be partly forced to give it a mod that fits or else there will be displeased customers of the subscription AND just iverall owners of the axe."

I don't agree it is "Abusable". I DO think what they did SHOULDN'T have been allowed, though. When given a rule, it should be followed. Growtopia's rules are "official to change at any given time" but it is still stupid. Exceptions shouldn't be made. If the previous subscription winners knew a possible mod could be added, there is a definite chance one of them may of added a mod to their item. I am really displeased with this.

(Fyi, although I disagree with them adding a mod when they shouldn't, I WOULD be fine if they allowed mods to be added in the first place. In addition, overall, Ubisoft is still managing the game very well besides of this minor oopies.)
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I'll try to translate it and give my opinion:

"Subscription items are easy to abuse. Like the Execution Axe. All the player has to do is make a retarded item that would seem stupid without an effect(in this case, the axe). Now that players know that the developers will add an effect to an item if it is super lame, the next person can make a stupid item and the devs will be partly forced to give it a mod that fits or else there will be displeased customers of the subscription AND just iverall owners of the axe."

I don't agree it is "Abusable". I DO think what they did SHOULDN'T have been allowed, though. When given a rule, it should be followed. Growtopia's rules are "official to change at any given time" but it is still stupid. Exceptions shouldn't be made. If the previous subscription winners knew a possible mod could be added, there is a definite chance one of them may of added a mod to their item. I am really displeased with this.

(Fyi, although I disagree with them adding a mod when they shouldn't, I WOULD be fine if they allowed mods to be added in the first place. In addition, overall, Ubisoft is still managing the game very well besides of this minor oopies.)
    Major oopsie and yeah like mah-kah-ron hat is so lame (my friends item) they couldnt do crap cuz animation too hard. Ofc they can do a 50item update in a m9nth but not use the comunity to make a better experience.
    -----
    ..Console..
    switch/xbox
    -----

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post

cough cough headman's axe cough
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Just stop being jealous of people’s luck. I don’t see why can’t they be able to grant double jump or slashing animation. They’re the devs, they break the rules as they want. We don’t need anymore useless hand items with no animations. This is not abuse, it’s basic mods that every item needs. We don’t need wings with no double jump. Otherwise why even bother releasing something if there’s no basic mod to it

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Just stop being jealous of people’s luck. I don’t see why can’t they be able to grant double jump or slashing animation. They’re the devs, they break the rules as they want. We don’t need anymore useless hand items with no animations. This is not abuse, it’s basic mods that every item needs. We don’t need wings with no double jump. Otherwise why even bother releasing something if there’s no basic mod to it
    I agree with this statement.
    Also it's not like they added Rayman to it it's not OP in anyway.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

just got a stroke
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

To be clear, the 'slash' effect on the Executioner's Axe was added in error. This will be removed in the next update.

The rules still stand that were outlined for subscription items.

Btw, there are no rules preventing wings from being requested, but I guess no one wants wings without double-jump, and as per the rules, no MODS will be added to Subscriber items.

JamSandwich

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    To be clear, the 'slash' effect on the Executioner's Axe was added in error. This will be removed in the next update.

Btw, there are no rules preventing wings from being requested, but I guess no one wants wings without double-jump, and as per the rules, no MODS will be added to Subscriber items.

JamSandwich
    Strange, I thought the mod was intended. It has it's own mod name too, i think?
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

JamSandwich
    Thank you for the clear up Jam
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

JamSandwich
    Thanks, Jam!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!