Thread: Help me with a Green Ances set

Post Help me with a Green Ances set

I am unhappy with sets I make and the set I currently have. I have the Green Ances and I would like a set with it. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

You could use a Spring Flinger Frog Set, or just a regular Frog Hat. Or an ULTRA Spring Frog Set. Use some Cosmic Moustache or Lenses and a Cosmic Cape is perfect for you. If you have some extra money, a Serpent Staff is ok, but I do not recommend since its hard to sell and buy. If your green ances is level 3,or 2 or even 4(I dont remember) use the Adventurer's Whip to change the texture of the whip into something WAY cooler
    I am an OWO in the streets, and an UWU in the sheets
    John "Jacksfilms" Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    You could use a Spring Flinger Frog Set, or just a regular Frog Hat. Or an ULTRA Spring Frog Set. Use some Cosmic Moustache or Lenses and a Cosmic Cape is perfect for you. If you have some extra money, a Serpent Staff is ok, but I do not recommend since its hard to sell and buy. If your green ances is level 3,or 2 or even 4(I dont remember) use the Adventurer's Whip to change the texture of the whip into something WAY cooler
    Yea, but the thing is, I don't want a set that's all green, I find it really ugly. I want a set a different colour then green, but that also goes well with green.

Smile

Hey iSatin, try wearing some red outfits, it will contrast to your green ances.
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT

Quote Originally Posted by AngeIGirl View Post
    Hey iSatin, try wearing some red outfits, it will contrast to your green ances.
    Maybe, do you have any ideas of red items?

Green beanie, bow tie, silk vest green , the green comet ride, and the green scythe.
    Messy brown hair and cosmic cape
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ