Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 4883 Magic Bells Need A BFG World (TRUSTED ONLY)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,778

    Default 4883 Magic Bells Need A BFG World (TRUSTED ONLY)

    Title says it all I have 4.8k Magic Bell blocks which need a bfg world trusted and need to be broken ASAP
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Title says it all I have 4.8k Magic Bell blocks which need a bfg world trusted and need to be broken ASAP
    I reccomend 'xBelle's BFG service. Her world is KNB. Highly trusted. I personally have a room there. Gets farmed within 1-2hrs
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

    Temporarily suspended as UbiStaff work on my case! (Friends know what im talking about (; )

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Title says it all I have 4.8k Magic Bell blocks which need a bfg world trusted and need to be broken ASAP
    I recommend KNB too, used it to break 50k pepper blocks :]

  4. #4
    Knight MuazT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Title says it all I have 4.8k Magic Bell blocks which need a bfg world trusted and need to be broken ASAP
    Hello, you can use xKelle’s BFG Service or Ubimumu’s I used both of em they both Trusted.xKelle’s Service is paid so all your blocks get broken in half a day.Ubimumu’s Service is free so you have to wait a bit.
    Goals:

    [❌] Become Famous.
    [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
    [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

    GrowID = Muate

    OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuazT View Post
    Hello, you can use xKelle’s BFG Service or Ubimumu’s I used both of em they both Trusted.xKelle’s Service is paid so all your blocks get broken in half a day.Ubimumu’s Service is free so you have to wait a bit.
    LOVE YOU <3

    I tried to make a meme and put the picture in the chat but it did not work xD haha sorry
    https://ibb.co/FgMwsLs
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GTkookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I reccomend 'xBelle's BFG service. Her world is KNB. Highly trusted. I personally have a room there. Gets farmed within 1-2hrs
    xKelle** but I really appreciate your recommendation!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Okornos View Post
    I recommend KNB too, used it to break 50k pepper blocks :]
    Thank you so much!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MuazT View Post
    Hello, you can use xKelle’s BFG Service or Ubimumu’s I used both of em they both Trusted.xKelle’s Service is paid so all your blocks get broken in half a day.Ubimumu’s Service is free so you have to wait a bit.
    Appreciated for the feedback.
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •