Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what are y'all epic skin care routine

Default what are y'all epic skin care routine

all I do is wash my face with some special fash washing soap so it doesn't get too oily and I have this acne medication thingy i bought from the pharmacy,use it every time after a shower

but these aren't always so effective and I recently ate a bunch of stuff that my face doesn't like so there's some big acne comin back and my face isn't clear again

guys help
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Banned

Depends on skin type, for me my face is constantly oily, so i just wash my face with SANA(JAPAN)Nameraka Honpo Soymilk Cleanser Face Wash, very gentle. After i usually apply toner then 1-2 drops of Tea tree oil (100% Natural) / Aloe vera soothing gel. (when sleeping). Eye cream optional.

Face wash that makes your skin tight after wiping your face is bad for your skin, also avoid toner that has strong alcohol..

Natural tea tree oil removed my acne in a week or so..

Banned

Nothing impressive or with good results yet...

But If I still gonna have acne when I'm 20 yrs old, I probably gonna use coffee and vinegar on the acne...

Every second morning, I have a hot shower, then shave my head & face with shaving cream called "Bee Bald," made with honey. It smells really really good, and it makes my skin super soft. I am the softest egg in existence. After shaving, I use cold water to help close up any pores to prevent acne.

I also use their moisturizer and sun screen!

I find that using the same moisturizer every day for too long has diminishing returns, which is why I do it every two days. I'm doing research so I can find a second brand to use, that way I can swap things up!
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Prepare for a paragraph because i'm hecking tired of my pimples

I have so much pimples on my face and considering all the work I do it's not even funny anymore. Just hoping it's teen acne and will go away. Quick.

My routine consists of taking a shower every morning and evening, and washing my face with Facial Wash (and NOT normal soap because unfortunately my skin is the most oiliest thing in the planet). After that, I wait for my skin to dry completely and that's when I put on my toner, and then I put some acne gel on some of my pimples (aka literally the left side of my face) . The products I use are all natural because my skin gets really irritated using normal soap

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I am the softest egg in existence.
    Thank you for the new signature, I appreciate it
    (Also I REALLY have to try your method because my pores are slowly driving me insane )
    Last edited by WoodBlocks; 07-25-2019 at 06:57 PM. Reason: acne nerd needed to add some more stuff
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

CLICK:
    [temporarily removed]
    Signature compresses picture so it's pixelated

I use Tea Tree Face Wash every night. If you have oily skin, I highly suggest Differin cream (they're non-comedogenic). I use it afterwards by taking just a pea-sized amount, and I apply it to my T-Zone, cheeks and chin. The first few weeks of using this will cause a few pimples to purge, but it will really shorten their lifespan and will go away a few days shorter than usual.

This sometimes dries your skin no matter how oily your face gets, so if you feel like it is getting dry, apply petroleum jelly (I recommend this more than moisturizers as this is way cheaper and is 100% natural) after the face wash and before the differin to those areas.

Sunblock is also very important. If you don't have it with you, don't expose your face in the sun for too long. Honestly the heat here is as intense as 40° C.

It's been 6 months since I followed this routine, and my skin is pretty clear of any pimples (they still sometimes appear, but not very often).

Another tip: If your skin is oily, use products that do not have paraben or any acid ingredients (including salicylic acid).
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    all I do is wash my face with some special fash washing soap so it doesn't get too oily and I have this acne medication thingy i bought from the pharmacy,use it every time after a shower

but these aren't always so effective and I recently ate a bunch of stuff that my face doesn't like so there's some big acne comin back and my face isn't clear again

guys help
    If your medication doesn't work then contact your cosmetologist again or change your doctor Anyway, proper moisturizing is a key and the best way to keep it is coconut oil. I'm surprised nobody above hasn't mentioned it because it's the first thing which comes to my mind when speaking about skin. It's easy to get in cosmetic stores or just ask at any beauty salon. The next thing I want to share will be nice for guys with beards because I have a beard myself for a long time. I'll leave this link for a reference, but basically, beard grooming and skincare is similar to shampooing your head.
    Forgot to mention, if coconut oil seems too greasy for you, then try argan or jojoba oil instead.

y'all have epic tips,will consider

I just wash my face with soap
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I just wash my face with soap
    I'm also using a soap, a natural one to prevent this.

I have a dozen of jars containing Himalayan mud I let it rest in my face for the full 24 hours of every day the best part about it I can even plant little flowers in it and I don't have to worry about my skin just replacing the mud and the flowers every now and then.

I'm also in the process of planting an oak tree on my face but it is very time consuming
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

I was prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate topical solution and Adapalene Gel (.3%) a few years ago. Acne eventually subsided.
    PS4 Player

IG: xtrostargt
    PSN: xtrostar
    Discord: xtrostar#6213

Holy heck some of these are complicated

I literally just use whatever soap I can grab first~ I guess the lack of acne is one of the few things I've been lucky on
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Sand paper is good
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

What the heck is skin care

I don't do anything except wash my face with face soap everytime i take a bath. That's it.

Even though it's all for nothing because I can't resist to not squeeze the acnes on my face and now it's full of it. No turning back.
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    What the heck is skin care

I don't do anything except wash my face with face soap everytime i take a bath. That's it.

Even though it's all for nothing because I can't resist to not squeeze the acnes on my face and now it's full of it. No turning back.
    should rly consider taking care of your skin eH

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    should rly consider taking care of your skin eH
    I kinda don't care about it right now tbh.
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357

Yall make me feel extremely dirty after reading all this cus I don't use anything despite my face becoming gross sometimes. Also a weird comment I guess but some people look good w/ acne, might just be me tho.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

I have a hot shower every morning and shave every Saturday. I'm using this thing called "Shave Butter" and it. Is. Awesome.

Odric is bald?
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I kinda don't care about it right now tbh.
    Is it because the one that matter is the inside?
    Like your 150,000$ kidney
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald