Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: What do you do when you're bored?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    369

    Default What do you do when you're bored?

    Hii, yes I am bored right now so that's why I'm asking - What do you do when you're bored?

    Personally, I like binging shows and series on Netflix, play Growtopia, post & answer threads on forums, scroll through my social medias... Pretty much all the basics lol!!!
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,291

    Default

    watch some k-variety shows


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer RILEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    RAINBOWS
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Sleep, play gt, watch youtube, do work, eat. When I'm bored of this routine I like to do something different like bake, or go out or something.



    IGN:RILEC
    Level:91

    Discord: RILEC#6188


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Play the piano until something interesting happens.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,399

    Default

    I have this group of friend that is always down for literally anything, and the last time one of us got bored we decided to play some monopoker, basically a monopoly but instead of having a dice to make our move, we're using our deck of card to bet for steps. Blue chip is 1 step, red chip is 5 steps, and green chip is 7 steps.

    Imagine winning the hand with a full house only to land on one's property.

    But ofc there are more rules such as, to prevent someone from folding over and over, if someone folds their cards for more than 3 times in a row, he has to pay 50 grand to the bank.

    "what if you lose the bet and has no chips left?"
    You can always buy more chips from the bank.

    Etc
    Etc
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,626

    Default

    Just breathe.

    Any things that i can basically do.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    If I'm bored in-game, I'll usually go to trade worlds to try to attract scammers that say: Come to __ And drop your wings, then I go there and they say: put wl, then I say I don't have pure, then the scammer usually gives me a wl, then I ban him and destroy the world lol
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    _______________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl
    Avatar made by NekoWolf

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Meme.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a rock.
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I go on here to the forums to be informed of concurrent events and stuff.

    Oh, and I also do a mix of switching between my social media apps and a little bit of gaming.

    If I'm bored, I'll try and write random lyrics to a homemade song I've been brewing, or write scripts for fun.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

    ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

    ❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

    ❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD


    ❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

    Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    I either watch Youtube videos, catch up on school stuff, or go outside.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

  10. #10
    Knight AngeIGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Hangout with my friends in game and if there's no one is online, I would FPS games or play my favourite sports in rl.
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

    Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Croxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lmao u
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    I stare and observe people in the public.
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    watch anime listening to music and youtube
    真の幸福を達成.




  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    watch some k-variety shows
    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RILEC View Post
    Sleep, play gt, watch youtube, do work, eat. When I'm bored of this routine I like to do something different like bake, or go out or something.
    Ahhh yes sleeping and eating, one of my favorites also lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Play the piano until something interesting happens.
    I wish I could play piano or any other instrument

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I have this group of friend that is always down for literally anything, and the last time one of us got bored we decided to play some monopoker, basically a monopoly but instead of having a dice to make our move, we're using our deck of card to bet for steps. Blue chip is 1 step, red chip is 5 steps, and green chip is 7 steps.

    Imagine winning the hand with a full house only to land on one's property.

    But ofc there are more rules such as, to prevent someone from folding over and over, if someone folds their cards for more than 3 times in a row, he has to pay 50 grand to the bank.

    "what if you lose the bet and has no chips left?"
    You can always buy more chips from the bank.

    Etc
    Etc
    Oh wow this sounds so good!! I definely need to try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Just breathe.

    Any things that i can basically do.
    Pretty cool

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    If I'm bored in-game, I'll usually go to trade worlds to try to attract scammers that say: Come to __ And drop your wings, then I go there and they say: put wl, then I say I don't have pure, then the scammer usually gives me a wl, then I ban him and destroy the world lol
    Hmmm interesting I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme. View Post
    I go on here to the forums to be informed of concurrent events and stuff.

    Oh, and I also do a mix of switching between my social media apps and a little bit of gaming.

    Cool

    If I'm bored, I'll try and write random lyrics to a homemade song I've been brewing, or write scripts for fun.
    Ohhh wow a songwriter!! You must own alot of talent

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I either watch Youtube videos, catch up on school stuff, or go outside.
    Pretty much the basics!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeIGirl View Post
    Hangout with my friends in game and if there's no one is online, I would FPS games or play my favourite sports in rl.
    Ahh sports. My favourite

    Quote Originally Posted by Croxi View Post
    I stare and observe people in the public.
    Hmmm...

    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    watch anime listening to music and youtube
    Cool
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    844

    Default

    •Listen to music
    •Geometry Dash
    •Eat
    •Dodge the cold air from my fan
    •YouTube
    •Kick my abusive nephew out my room
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

    And now a quote from yours truly...

    My 8th grade teacher

    You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emphera View Post
    Hii, yes I am bored right now so that's why I'm asking - What do you do when you're bored?

    Personally, I like binging shows and series on Netflix, play Growtopia, post & answer threads on forums, scroll through my social medias... Pretty much all the basics lol!!!
    I just watch some gravity falls!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    •Listen to music
    •Geometry Dash
    •Eat
    •Dodge the cold air from my fan
    •YouTube
    •Kick my abusive nephew out my room
    Oooh that's coool

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I just watch some gravity falls!.
    Oh wow!!! Gravity falls
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emphera View Post
    Oooh that's coool

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh wow!!! Gravity falls
    Who doesn't love some good old gravity falls?. I'm literally somewhat of an addict! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Electrolava9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,386

    Default Dragon speaking...

    Drawing the dragons heh. , lurking to the forum and..

    Why you're asking for this?


    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Sleep, sleep, sleep.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand sleep.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Keep walking around the house in circles
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •