Thread: Wts I got bannneddd

Lesser Wizard

Default Wts I got bannneddd

I got banned by someone named Vizels? Wts I'm. Plying on my phone and 1 hr Ltr my phone got banned I dun even know whose vizels *** this is BS my phone got banned for no reason.. Outrageous

Someone who played in your IP Address got banned so either you had to wait or just play on other devices.
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 12 subscribers. Subscribe RedyMeosjin

Quote Originally Posted by InvokerAngel View Post
    I got banned by someone named Vizels? Wts I'm. Plying on my phone and 1 hr Ltr my phone got banned I dun even know whose vizels *** this is BS my phone got banned for no reason.. Outrageous
    Try to switch your phone to airplane mode then uninstall gt . Next turn off the airplane mode and try to reinstall it again
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Lightbulb

Hey,

If you have done nothing wrong, it could either be because the system has detected you've done something against the rules or you're playing on the same IP address as someone else who got themselves banned. This has nothing to do with the device you're playing on unless you/somebody else playing on your device evaded a ban. I could be wrong but these are the some of the possible reasons as to why you have been banned.

Cheers!
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

Blackronin,
    Hello!

It was probably because of another person who is in the same IP as you might have received the ban. Or, you evaded a rule which resulted in a system ban. My theory might be wrong, but it's one of the most probable reasons regarding your punishment.

Hope it helps!

Banned

Hello @OP,
    I hope your problem gets resolved
    Have a nice day,
    Minimod that no-one likes GARGAR_483

That's a ban discussion. Go contact the support.
    #TURTLESQUAD

IG: @raymondtran59

If you are 100% sure that this is not your account, switch device and/or restart router. Your IP address might have been same as that guy's. Also, forum is not a place for ban discussions so avoid doing that and if you have any further questions about that ban, contact support desk.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 47
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

There was a thread similar to this I saw yesterday that got solved by a mod can’t remember who exactly but there was a link and he had to disable vpn I’ll see if I can find it

- - - Updated - - -

Ah here we go

Quote from ByteCode (Forum Guardian)
    Hmm. Try these and let me know if they work:

Restart your router.
    Use this: https://www.rizonesoft.com/downloads...ternet-repair/
    Disable VPN
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT

Still on the search for my ban appeal, will carry on fighting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel

Post I think someone used IP Address change

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Someone who played in your IP Address got banned so either you had to wait or just play on other devices.
    There is thing like an app (I shouldn't say or other people do this) it changes there ip address so if there ip is banned they can just swap it they can even swap to you friends but usually when they use it they get random and different ip address. But the chance of this happening is slim.

If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, so they can solve the problem and unban your account.

Unfortunately, support@growtopiagame.com is no longer active, but there's another option to contact Growtopia Support.

• Mobile users can contact Growtopia Support in-game. Click on "options" and then click on "Support".

• PC users can contact Growtopia Support by using the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

This is far more common than you think. If you really belive you are innocent and was no where near being responsible for the ban, then you can contact support and they would remove or shorten your ban time.

They might take a while to reply though!
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Lesser Knight

If it was not your account , you may be banned for the following reasons:
    1- that account was logged on once before on your device
    2- this player is using same wifi
    3- if you was using a VPN then its possible to gey your ip banned while using VPN. (IP ban -not account)

Hey InvokerAngel, I recommend you emailing Ubisoft: https://support.ubi.com/en-US first, to find find out what was the reason of you getting banned from the game.

This happened this to me recently, I got banned from having a small lock to a banned world. I can't even remember placing the small lock since, I've been playing for 6 years already. I've placed it probably when I was a noob or new in GT. Hopefully you get unbanned from the game.
    Current IGN: Araisa
    About me:
    Growtopian since May of 2013
    Old IGN: AngeiGirl / AngeIGirl

Social Medias:
    Instagram : AraisaGT

Just like what everyone said, lmao there's too many threads regarding on how to make your account unbanned innocently.

- 1NB4 -
    - IS MY INGAME NAME -

F (10chars)
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate

New Ez Profit MethodVideo Below

Hi there, i recommend talking to your internet service administrator as your ip may have been used as a VPN, resulting hackers connecting and getting banned, resulting in you getting banned.
    alpitu21 of Legend [X]

1k subs [X]

10 dls [X]

level 50 [35/50]

Subscribe alpitu21 Gaming

Knight

Hey i was banned by visels too but it was actually IP ban. Try playing somewhere esle! And btw, do u live in singapore