Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should the next Growtoken system be?

Question What should the next Growtoken system be?

So idk if the current Growtoken system will stay like this forever, but I'd definitely like to see more ways to earn Growtokens in the future. If you could get up to 10 tokens per day back in the day, I think they should atleast add a few more ways to earn them, since getting like 1-5 per day seems so slow.

If you have any ideas (realistical ones) to earn Growtokens, that's something that can't be abused, let me know!

I'll leave the best suggestions down here if anyone wants to discuss them further:
    Currently none
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    So idk if the current Growtoken system will stay like this forever, but I'd definitely like to see more ways to earn Growtokens in the future. If you could get up to 10 tokens per day back in the day, I think they should atleast add a few more ways to earn them, since getting like 1-5 per day seems so slow.

If you have any ideas (realistical ones) to earn Growtokens, that's something that can't be abused, let me know!

I'll leave the best suggestions down here if anyone wants to discuss them further:
    Currently none
    you can make like 80+ tokens a day from 24h of grinding startopia tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    A lot of people don't know how startopia stuff works, including me. Plus I'm sure it would take tons of wls to actually get to the point that you can get 80 tokens in a day...

Something a bit more.. on the budget perhaps?
    Thinking about you.

A lot of people don't know how startopia stuff works, including me. Plus I'm sure it would take tons of wls to actually get to the point that you can get 80 tokens in a day...

Something a bit more.. on the budget perhaps?
    growtokens arnt suppose to be easy to get

also why should you care your banned

Lesser Wizard

I wish I could even earn 1-5 per day lol...
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post

Just because he is banned doesn't mean he cant be curious lol. Also he is banned for a few months lol.
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 4Dls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

Banned

There shouldn't be one...

Rub it in my face, ok then.
    Thinking about you.

Banned

Rub it in my face, ok then.

No but fr ppl need to stop

True, definitely true.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Maybe something like doing x amount of an activity? (example: cook 100 meals, do 50 surgeries, use 1000 baits, etc)

Someone could probably find a way to abuse everything, but if you make everything solely skill based then I'd assume it would be less susceptible to hacks or whatever
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Maybe something like doing x amount of an activity? (example: cook 100 meals, do 50 surgeries, use 1000 baits, etc)

Someone could probably find a way to abuse everything, but if you make everything solely skill based then I'd assume it would be less susceptible to hacks or whatever
    I think that's possible..
    Thinking about you.

I refuse to believe that's true.
    Unless it's like really expensive to the point where you're better off buying tokens 1 DL each from Locke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I refuse to believe that's true.
    Unless it's like really expensive to the point where you're better off buying tokens 1 DL each from Locke.
    It’s true, and your can make it all back with role

It’s true, and your can make it all back with role
    Why is this the first time I'm hearing about it?? How much time does it take to get 1 Token?
    Thinking about you.

Why is this the first time I'm hearing about it?? How much time does it take to get 1 Token?
    It all depends on which role quest is chosen to be the "role of the day" if you get a role like building or farming or fishing the quests usually aren't that dificult in the beggining but I imagine they become tougher with each level.

For example a level 0 and a bit up builder will get quests like build 1000 blocks or submit them or place that amount, same goes for the fisher, sometimes surgeon too.

If you get an easy quest it can be done in less than a minute but if it's one that takes a bit more skill it'll take more and more. From 15 mins up to an hour.

Thumbs up

I think they should add new tokens seperate from the existing ones called World Tokens. You can't purchase any Growtoken items with them but there will be new items to purchase with them.

And yes you guessed it, it's the old Growtoken system. Even if this brings some scam worlds back it is still better for the game than the current situation of vend worlds being shoven into your face every here and then. Atleast there will be SOME good and creative worlds, even if the majority will be token scams, there will be SOME good worlds worth playing. And that is what matters. Like right now there are literally no more parkour or mini game worlds anymore. No more. At all. There must be more incentive to build worlds.

And yes I know there are WOTDs but in my opinion I don't care about these roleplay stories, all I want is some quality parkour or mini game worlds.
    Sample text

Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    I think they should add new tokens seperate from the existing ones called World Tokens. You can't purchase any Growtoken items with them but there will be new items to purchase with them.

And yes you guessed it, it's the old Growtoken system. Even if this brings some scam worlds back it is still better for the game than the current situation of vend worlds being shoven into your face every here and then. Atleast there will be SOME good and creative worlds, even if the majority will be token scams, there will be SOME good worlds worth playing. And that is what matters. Like right now there are literally no more parkour or mini game worlds anymore. No more. At all. There must be more incentive to build worlds.

And yes I know there are WOTDs but in my opinion I don't care about these roleplay stories, all I want is some quality parkour or mini game worlds.
    Yeah, I do think the game is lacking those worlds with tons of mini games to choose from, when you're bored. I think the items that you can purchase with the ''World Tokens'' should all be untradeable, so if there are scam worlds, atleast they aren't profiting from it.
    Thinking about you.

As I suggested to add more Role Quests (here's my thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ostbuster-Role ) they should find more Role Quests and make 2 Role Quests in a day. For example "Today is Farmer and Ghost Buster day. Your first Farmer and Ghost Buster Role will gice you a Growtoken" and this will give 2 free Role Quests everyday. Getting 2 Growtokens everyday almost free is something.

Yeah, I do think the game is lacking those worlds with tons of mini games to choose from, when you're bored. I think the items that you can purchase with the ''World Tokens'' should all be untradeable, so if there are scam worlds, atleast they aren't profiting from it.

I agree on this. Also mods should maybe take action against completely obvious scams e.g. "Stand here for 10 minutes to win" or "Punch 100 times to win" by nuking these kind of worlds or cursing the owner and giving him a "World Token Ban" for a specific amount of days, maybe?
    Sample text