Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: GrowMarket V2

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,740

    Default GrowMarket V2

    Name:  zendiktransparent.png
Views: 286
Size:  50.6 KB



    GrowMarket v2 is finally here! After months of development by JellyPies, we can finally release the beta!
    We're happy to announce this, before accessing the service, please note a few things.

    -This website is currently enrolled in BETA

    -This website is new, some bugs may appear

    -We are accepting suggestions and bug reports in our Discord!

    Many updates will be happening the the new site to help ensure quality, enjoy!


    Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/BKF4ZvY
    You can visit the site here!: https://growmarket.ca

    Happy Marketing!

    GrowMarket Senior Management Team
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Lovely design to be honest.
    Though why release it under beta if it doesn't do anything yet.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,953

    Default

    damn. Looks really nice. Keep it up
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Lovely design to be honest.
    Though why release it under beta if it doesn't do anything yet.
    It does work! Here you can view the listings people posted! https://growmarket.ca/market/view/browse.php and here you can post a listing , https://growmarket.ca/market/view/publish.html
    Last edited by YoMattyGT; 07-19-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard nemoguy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    127

    Post Regards to repleys + update V2.01

    The site currently does work, however in the chance you've accessed the site on mobile I would like to state that currently the mobile site is not friendly and won't work as you would like it to. Mobile friendly implementations are intended within this month.

    Glad to see you guys like the design, appreciate the feedback.

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [UPDATE]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [V2.01]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    -Market now sorts from newest to oldest posts

    -Market now highlights users inputted information in Yellow

    -Market item titles are now larger

    -Market now displays GrowID's under the primary line in each post

    -Market now displays brackets around information to help organize

    -Publish page input boxes now have length limits

    -Publish page submit action now redirects you to market if the post was successfully created.
    My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemoguy29 View Post
    The site currently does work, however in the chance you've accessed the site on mobile I would like to state that currently the mobile site is not friendly and won't work as you would like it to. Mobile friendly implementations are intended within this month.

    Glad to see you guys like the design, appreciate the feedback.

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [UPDATE]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [V2.01]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    -Market now sorts from newest to oldest posts

    -Market now highlights users inputted information in Yellow

    -Market item titles are now larger

    -Market now displays GrowID's under the primary line in each post

    -Market now displays brackets around information to help organize

    -Publish page input boxes now have length limits

    -Publish page submit action now redirects you to market if the post was successfully created.
    Your site is XSS vulnerable. I've injected JavaScript into it.
    Use htmlentities() to fix the issue and always remember! Never trust user input!

  7. #7

    Default

    I love this.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard nemoguy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    127

    Post Regards

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Your site is XSS vulnerable. I've injected JavaScript into it.
    Use htmlentities() to fix the issue and always remember! Never trust user input!
    Thanks for the suggestion, we ask you discontinue doing such practices as they can get you banned from our service.
    My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard nemoguy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    127

    Post huge thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Your site is XSS vulnerable. I've injected JavaScript into it.
    Use htmlentities() to fix the issue and always remember! Never trust user input!
    I would like to restate how thankful we are about you bringing this to our attention. A fix will be pushed ASAP!
    My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemoguy29 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, we ask you discontinue doing such practices as they can get you banned from our service.
    You should encourage white hat hacking so you can improve the security of your website
    Unless you want some black hat hackers to do actual harm

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard nemoguy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    127

    Exclamation

    I want to make it clear, earlier in this thread Matty stated I had created the theme, I just want to point out the theme is a webkit by Creative Tim.

    Feel free to check out Tims amazing work: https://www.creative-tim.com/product/blk-design-system
    My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Implement Google's invisible reCaptcha and disable the create button on submit. Cause currently by just clicking the button multiple times on submit, I was able to create 10 ads.

    It'd be also cool if you could implement an approval process before offers go live.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard nemoguy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Implement Google's invisible reCaptcha and disable the create button on submit. Cause currently by just clicking the button multiple times on submit, I was able to create 10 ads.

    It'd be also cool if you could implement an approval process before offers go live.

    Both 2 ideas we have on our development roadmap already!
    My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemoguy29 View Post
    Both 2 ideas we have on our development roadmap already!
    Amazing stuff!

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard nemoguy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    127

    Default Update V2.03

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **[UPDATE]**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **[V2.03]**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    -Market place "publish" button now says "create"

    -Market Publish/Create button link changed

    -Footer "publish: button now says "create"

    -Footer href changed

    -Publish page renamed to "create.php"

    -Publish/Create page form submit now is met with a captcha challenge
    My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    If you could unban me from your discord server (for whatever reason looks like I'm banned?), it would be better so I can directly report bugs/suggest stuff there.

  17. #17

    Default

    Though it's difficult in my position to support a secondary website due to the possibility of scams... I like this idea. Keep improving on it! Here's my

    +1
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  18. #18
    Lesser Knight sam0123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    50

    Default

    you are insane
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Name:  zendiktransparent.png
Views: 286
Size:  50.6 KB



    GrowMarket v2 is finally here! After months of development by JellyPies, we can finally release the beta!
    We're happy to announce this, before accessing the service, please note a few things.

    -This website is currently enrolled in BETA

    -This website is new, some bugs may appear

    -We are accepting suggestions and bug reports in our Discord!

    Many updates will be happening the the new site to help ensure quality, enjoy!


    Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/BKF4ZvY
    You can visit the site here!: https://growmarket.ca

    Happy Marketing!

    GrowMarket Senior Management Team

    SaM bY tHe WaY

    welp, can't insert gif now

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam0123 View Post
    you are insane
    What do you mean?


    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Though it's difficult in my position to support a secondary website due to the possibility of scams... I like this idea. Keep improving on it! Here's my

    +1
    Thank you and please explain how a scam would work with the site?



    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [UPDATE]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [V2.03.1]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    -Added custom 404 error page, go to https://growmarket.ca/market/view/404.html to view it!

    I finally put my trash coding skills into the works and did this! Also the bg image on the page is broken atm but im trying to fix it.
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    how a scam would work with the site?
    It's simple, you would put a phishing page instead of the real website.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    I finally put my trash coding skills into the works and did this! Also the bg image on the page is broken atm but im trying to fix it.
    If you want a full page image, create a div with a background image.
    The div should have:
    Position: fixed;
    Width: 100%;
    Height: 100%;
    Top: 0px;
    Left: 0px;
    z-index: 0;

    If fixed does not work, try using absolute.

    Note: remove the body backgroun-image

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •