Thread: I need help rent bfg or free bfg?

Lesser Wizard

Default I need help rent bfg or free bfg?

Ok I have about 60k chand seeds and 2 mags but I cant decide whether I should do free bfg or rent bfg with it. Can someone list me the profits for both rent and free bfg and also how to check for autofarmers? Tysm

Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok I have about 60k chand seeds and 2 mags but I cant decide whether I should do free bfg or rent bfg with it. Can someone list me the profits for both rent and free bfg and also how to check for autofarmers? Tysm
    I think free BFG will give you more profits as it's efficient and not as time-consuming (since you need to pull that player, give passcode, etc.)
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    I think free BFG will give you more profits as it's efficient and not as time-consuming (since you need to pull that player, give passcode, etc.)
    Ok tysm I will

I think free with chands is better because if you advertise free chand BFG people will come immediately versus selling it for Wls. However, the downside to free BFG is there are more hackers and scammers so you will need to look out for them or secure your BFG rooms more.
    IGN: Severed
    Lvl: 50
    Account Created: May 19, 2013
    1200+ Hours Played
    Main World: NC9G
    Goals
    Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
    Achieve 10 DLS
    Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
    Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
    Complete a Legendary Quest
    Sponsor an Item

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Severed1 View Post
    I think free with chands is better because if you advertise free chand BFG people will come immediately versus selling it for Wls. However, the downside to free BFG is there are more hackers and scammers so you will need to look out for them or secure your BFG rooms more.
    Ok ty but how do I secure my bfg rooms more? And if I get them to pay about 1 or 2 wls per farm till empty are they going to do it? I mean I get the seeds and gems and some wls profit right? Its cheaper then rent but still gives me some money back right? Then I can buy more chands?

Ok ty but how do I secure my bfg rooms more? And if I get them to pay about 1 or 2 wls per farm till empty are they going to do it? I mean I get the seeds and gems and some wls profit right? Its cheaper then rent but still gives me some money back right? Then I can buy more chands?
    You can secure your rooms more by make the roofs two or three blocks high to prevent fire scams, making the doors more complicated with steam stuff, stuff like that. You can also buy stuff to prevent scams (i.e Firehouse).

You can charge 1 or 2 Wls but it will be harder to get people plus more time consuming than just bc’ing or sayin one message at BUYBFG.
    IGN: Severed
    Lvl: 50
    Account Created: May 19, 2013
    1200+ Hours Played
    Main World: NC9G
    Goals
    Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
    Achieve 10 DLS
    Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
    Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
    Complete a Legendary Quest
    Sponsor an Item

The thing is, most people would definitely be attracted to a free BFG, rather than a rentable one.
    It's just human nature. Anyways, if you do end up making a free BFG in the near future, I would surely love to partake in it! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Lesser Wizard

Ok tysm every one for ur advice all I want to know is even if I do free chand bfg I will still profit right? What do I profit if I do? Pls list down tysm

You can also deal with auto-clickers by hiring an admin to look after the world when you brb or gtg.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.