Thread: Console is out in growtopia and soon coming all over the world, thoughts.

Default Console is out in growtopia and soon coming all over the world, thoughts.

I just learned it is out in Australia as of this moment. With this comes new servers.

No cross platforms.

I feel betrayed and this angers me in alot of ways. Firstly, unless the servers are region locked, the Australians basically took all the good worlds(Hey, I agree, I WOULD also take all the good worlds if I was in Australia, but thats not the point). It is unfair.

I do want to also state, although I don't think this game is "dying", I was hoping for more players in the game. Since the mentorship program was added and the first rumors of growtopia coming on xbox and nintendo, I was UBER hyped. Now...sad.

In addition, I DO own a nintendo switch and do feel like it is cool I can play growtopia on it...but don't want to work on managing two accounts at once. That seems very hard and illogical.

I am also guessing mods/devs will be focusing on the other server more than the older one...so....(I don't know...just a random comment)

I wonder how they will react for limited item releases(like IOTMS or Phoenix items). Will Magplant come back there? How about phoenix wings?

I'm hoping this is an error.

End opinion: I really disliked their actions. I was, at first planning to download Growtopia on my console, but just feel unmotivated now, knowing all the good worlds are locked and my old, previous hard-work items are abandoned.
    Last edited by Malware; 07-17-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I just learned it is out in Australia as of this moment. With this comes new servers.

No cross platforms.

I feel betrayed and this angers me in alot of ways. Firstly, unless the servers are region locked, the Australians basically took all the good worlds(Hey, I agree, I WOULD also take all the good worlds if I was in Australia, but thats not the point). It is unfair.

I do want to also state, although I don't think this game is "dying", I was hoping for more players in the game. Since the mentorship program was added and the first rumors of growtopia coming on xbox and nintendo, I was UBER hyped. Now...sad.

In addition, I DO own a nintendo switch and do feel like it is cool I can play growtopia on it...but don't want to work on managing two accounts at once. That seems very hard and illogical.

I am also guessing mods/devs will be focusing on the other server more than the older one...so....(I don't know...just a random comment)

I wonder how they will react for limited item releases(like IOTMS or Phoenix items). Will Magplant come back there? How about phoenix wings?

End opinion: I really disliked their actions. I was, at first planning to download Growtopia on my console, but just feel unmotivated now, knowing all the good worlds are locked and my old, previous hard-work items are abandoned.
    Agree with this post!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post

No cross platforms.

i'm a bad guy- billie elish fit about this thread.
    and some what i agree with you
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770