Thread: What will happen to older IOTMs like Magplants? No more BFGs? How about phoenix items

Default What will happen to older IOTMs like Magplants? No more BFGs? How about phoenix items

On the Growtopia HD version, nothing can be transferred over, just fresh(from what I undedstand). How will this be solved?

Will rayman and magplant not exist?

My guess for phoenix items is that they will all be obtainable, though, on the next year. Dued to the statement they gave, something along the lines of "All pheonix items not found will be obtainable next year" or something.

Still, I am highly curious how this will work.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

We still don't know how updates will be treated on consoles. Slight chance the console updates will not be in sync with mobile updates or majority of the items will not be available on console. Basically a Growtopia Lite version.

But otherwise, I too am curious as to how they're going t bring expired limited items to consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Slight chance
    console version was accidentally pre-released a month early, and people could launch it. that means that all features were already present and waiting. and between that and actual release, we got an update on the vanilla version. seems clear to me that update cycles are completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBounty View Post
    console version was accidentally pre-released a month early, and people could launch it. that means that all features were already present and waiting. and between that and actual release, we got an update on the vanilla version. seems clear to me that update cycles are completely different.
    I just read the entire FAQ and it seems like a Growtopia Lite is the route they're taking. If you ask me, a combined server would've been better but oh well.