Thread: That one dude who locks up all buy+ worlds on console server...

Lightbulb That one dude who locks up all buy+ worlds on console server...

Errrmmm unless everyone manages to establish a new trade world type, how is this issue gonna be solved?
    IGN: TinyTimii
    Thx Beagle for making my Signature

Check out one of my video below!

Maybe TRADE+

Go lock all the TRADE+ worlds now.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Isn't this called a monopoly? Like when someone has total control of a item, in this case it's trade worlds. I know it's not probably illegal in growtopia but it is in The United States

[ACTUAL DEFINITION]
    A monopoly is when a company has exclusive control over a good or service in a particular market. Not all monopolies are illegal. ... But monopolies are illegal if they are established or maintained through improper conduct, such as exclusionary or predatory acts. This is known as anticompetitive monopolization.

Master Sorcerer

There is a limit on the amount of worlds you can go to and lock per day.
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Multiply View Post
    Errrmmm unless everyone manages to establish a new trade world type, how is this issue gonna be solved?
    Bruh people will just sell them lol

Making gt on console non cross play was sort of a bad idea because that one person's gonna get hella rich and the economy's gonna be ruined for a little bit since people already have previous experience and know what to do immediately
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Banned

They should reset everything...

Yes, they should reset everything in the new server!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    They should reset everything...
    Yes, this should be done!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They should of opened a beta server. I mean am I wrong? You can't expect players to know how to play automaticaly, or atleast give everyone a chance.

Lesser Knight

The guy who has 90% of trade worlds is like set for life haha! He doesn’t even need anything else in gt... he owns the console version basically he can on everyone and manipulate prices

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They should make 1 version if it’s possible lol! I think Minecraft has 1 version for the private servers??? I think it’s possible??? Not sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Making gt on console non cross play was sort of a bad idea because that one person's gonna get hella rich and the economy's gonna be ruined for a little bit since people already have previous experience and know what to do immediately
    My guess is the economy is already ruined and all the players will quit I think and just go back to normal gt... RIP CONSOLE... it would be better to make 1 version if possible

Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    The guy who has 90% of trade worlds is like set for life haha! He doesn’t even need anything else in gt... he owns the console version basically he can on everyone and manipulate prices

- - - Updated - - -

They should make 1 version if it’s possible lol! I think Minecraft has 1 version for the private servers??? I think it’s possible??? Not sure

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is the economy is already ruined and all the players will quit I think and just go back to normal gt... RIP CONSOLE... it would be better to make 1 version if possible
    That's literally exactly what I was thinking... I mean if a few select people own the buy+ worlds and don't sell them then no one will have as much fun or be able to set many goals and then there goes gt for console
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Imagine when someone locked 90% of rare world.
    The he spent a few days to lock more world and then he quit after got the most rare world. He will not sell them because he know all the world wil be so expensive in the future. So he quit and wait maybe for a year?
    Well until he back,all the rare world that he own will dead.
    Some old player that start to play in console and realize that will quit because they will think that they are too late and their life is better at the old GT server.
    Maybe some console player will just play for fun,but what happen when only a few people playing?Theres no fun. So they will leave it and play another game
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Token for PAW : 221/200
    -Level 125 : Done
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

This is actually making me so mad, you guys ranting over oh reset console servers because I didn’t get a rare world awww...

Like you’s are so annoying, just because you didn’t get the game when it released.. its your fault and stop complaint about Australia getting it first because who cares TIMEZONES. Plus movies (some) in America come out first before Australia and hardly anyone complains and says its unfair. Just shut up.
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket

Problem is, he's probably going to sell the worlds for inflated, main server prices -- which are impossibly high to reach. It took 6-7 years to get where it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    This is actually making me so mad, you guys ranting over oh reset console servers because I didn’t get a rare world awww...

Like you are so annoying, just because you didn’t get the game when it released... it's your fault and stop complaint about Australia getting it first because who cares TIMEZONES. Plus movies (some) in America come out first before Australia and hardly anyone complains and says it's unfair. Just shut up.
    Don't use bad language towards others -- This has nothing to do with movies and series, this is a game and it's a begging of a new server.

There should've been a release time with an exact hour to hour stated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Problem is, he's probably going to sell the worlds for inflated, main server prices -- which are impossibly high to reach. It took 6-7 years to get where it is now.
    True, I've told a friend of mine to ask prices for some owners in the server. The owners basically don't realize the fact that the worlds they own can't be sold for 100-1000 diamond locks.

This is a whole new start, do they really think that they can sell their worlds for deathly prices?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Like you’s are so annoying, just because you didn’t get the game when it released.. its your fault and stop complaint about Australia getting it first because who cares TIMEZONES. Plus movies (some) in America come out first before Australia and hardly anyone complains and says its unfair. Just shut up.
    How is it my fault that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West?
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Your grammar, it makes me want to cry...
    Check out my channel

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Please recycle our souls too

Not mad at time zones. Just curious how they gonna solve the monopoly issue. I heard there is a limit to the number of world's locked but clearly some people have the upper hand (i.e buy gems). The thing is that one person controlling a lot of trade worlds is bad as price manipulation can arise.
    IGN: TinyTimii
    Thx Beagle for making my Signature

Check out one of my video below!

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    There is a limit on the amount of worlds you can go to and lock per day.
    Its 20. But yeah some dont have claimed their 9000 free gems so they visit it and some,peopel have 25 rare worlds lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itslunar View Post
    Your grammar, it makes me want to cry...
    Is it a roast if so toxic people are not welcome (the jealous guy not you)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord_
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    (Comunity isnt toxic)
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#StopPlayingA
    DeadGame