View Poll Results: Restart the new Console Severs and open at a SET time around the world.

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Reset and open at a SET time

    95 67.38%
  • No, leave it

    46 32.62%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 85

Thread: Poll, Restart/rollback new servers.

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.
    Posts
    1,549

    Default

    I'm not a console player, never was, frankly, never will be. But this essentially just prevented the very thing you guys wanted to implement which was new players having a chance to actually be a 'pro' in this game, but considering that it took a year for one person to accumulate 200 WLs in GT1, I doubt this BUY world craze is really that important.

    Also placing that aside if you really want to explore a better GT, remove vending machines. Vending machines are essentially the cause of the state of GT1's economy. Basically the only real way to win in Console GT now is by getting IAP, and that's it.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

    The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    I'm not a console player, never was, frankly, never will be. But this essentially just prevented the very thing you guys wanted to implement which was new players having a chance to actually be a 'pro' in this game, but considering that it took a year for one person to accumulate 200 WLs in GT1, I doubt this BUY world craze is really that important.

    Also placing that aside if you really want to explore a better GT, remove vending machines. Vending machines are essentially the cause of the state of GT1's economy. Basically the only real way to win in Console GT now is by getting IAP, and that's it.
    True point, getting IAP and buying stuff for cheap. This is not good.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  3. #43
    Lesser Knight BlazeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    49

    Default

    No this is a bad idea i have already grinded and bought gems made my world etc...
    and got a name out for myself This is unfair it has already been released the game just because your salty you haven’t gotten any worlds I have locked no rare name words and I don’t intend to there not going to rise in value worlds that much because this is console Growtopia no one talks no ones going to go to a individual buy+ world to buy and sell items stop being salty about it if there was a server restart all that would do is just cause another player to hog all the buy worlds and then it will be an endless loop of “I didn’t get it restart again”
    Don’t restart it deal with it have fun in console Growtopia I have been streaming for a few hours quick plug for myself twitch.tv/ethannethans
    And yes Ik this is horrible grammar and no full stops etc I did this on my phone and rushed it...
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

    Feel free to talk to me

    IGN:Ethannethan

    XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

    Latest Video


  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer FuryTurtleGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    I don't play on console, but this is a bad idea. Just shows people being greedy and wanting to get their hands on buy worlds. Just play the game for fun for goodness sake.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

    IGN: FuryTurtle


    Message me for free harvester service

  5. #45
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    I don't play on console, but this is a bad idea. Just shows people being greedy and wanting to get their hands on buy worlds. Just play the game for fun for goodness sake.
    YEA,totallty agree.They just want to lock that World.But they couldnt so they are doing dirty.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    You are right (people who got the game early voted no )
    i got the game late(i live in turkey)
    i got the game like 5 hours late and i still got the worlds i want.So arent you guys are lazy and then salty about it.i waked up at 5 to do this.im not lazy so i got the worlds.YOu guys are lazy so you didnt got the worlds.the guy that locked workds like exp items.no one will get exp item like 1 year lol

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damat Ferit View Post
    Yeah, totally agree. They just want to lock that World. But they couldn't
    You've just avowed that you've taken rare worlds in your other reply.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,881

    Default

    61 to 19 damn
    Make this happen!

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    61 to 19 damn
    Make this happen!
    This is possible and It's a must. True, this needs to happen. They should've stated an exact release time date, as many other big companies do when they release their games.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    This is possible and It's a must. True, this needs to happen. They should've stated an exact release time date, as many other big companies do when they release their games.
    True. They told us the release date when the game released.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

    Instagram: @realchickybro

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    BumpyLerasco, let this be fair!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  11. #51
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeZ View Post
    No this is a bad idea i have already grinded and bought gems made my world etc...
    and got a name out for myself This is unfair it has already been released the game just because your salty you haven’t gotten any worlds I have locked no rare name words and I don’t intend to there not going to rise in value worlds that much because this is console Growtopia no one talks no ones going to go to a individual buy+ world to buy and sell items stop being salty about it if there was a server restart all that would do is just cause another player to hog all the buy worlds and then it will be an endless loop of “I didn’t get it restart again”
    Don’t restart it deal with it have fun in console Growtopia I have been streaming for a few hours quick plug for myself twitch.tv/ethannethans
    And yes Ik this is horrible grammar and no full stops etc I did this on my phone and rushed it...
    Incorrect.

    Your reasoning is "This will happen all over again"(people getting triggered over not getting rare worlds, I mean)


    If thata your only reason, I can say this is untrue.


    So far, only a few people HAVE THE WHOLE DAMN ECONOMY basically. Of course this is an exaggeration, but what I mean is the pros who lived in Australia locked all the TRUELY important worlds. If it was released again, they wouldn't have time to lock all the worlds they locked before. Only getting SOME rare worlds, but GIVING more for others to take dued to everyome starting at the same time.



    As for the reason "I worked hard and paided for gems". Heard of rollback,buddy? Its that simple. Just give ya some extra gems n roll everything back.




    Also, admittedly, yes. I AM salty. Who wouldn't be. Theres rightful anger, and just stupid anger. This is RIGHTFUL ANGER. Just because not all the "good" worlds are loxked yet, the true good worlds are taken. What we have is just the leftovers of what the pros choose not to get only dued to limited worlds to create. The table scraps.

    Think of it this way. Its Thanksgiving. Your family is gathered around a meal. You got a large turkey,mash potatoes, everything.
    Now, your mom says you can't eat until an hour past.
    Thats what your arguement is. Just cause there are leftovers, it justifies your claim. That is untrue. If you begun eating as everyone else did, on the other hand, you WOULD get some good peices of meat(good worlds).




    So, again. I am salty. But if your mom said to wait an hour before eating a thanksgiving meal. You would be too. Unless your one of us(not Australian basically), your point is invalid. Even if you are one of us, simply being one of us doesn't make you right,your point is still invalid for the reasons stated.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Incorrect.

    Your reasoning is "This will happen all over again"(people getting triggered over not getting rare worlds, I mean)


    If thata your only reason, I can say this is untrue.


    So far, only a few people HAVE THE WHOLE DAMN ECONOMY basically. Of course this is an exaggeration, but what I mean is the pros who lived in Australia locked all the TRUELY important worlds. If it was released again, they wouldn't have time to lock all the worlds they locked before. Only getting SOME rare worlds, but GIVING more for others to take dued to everyome starting at the same time.



    As for the reason "I worked hard and paided for gems". Heard of rollback,buddy? Its that simple. Just give ya some extra gems n roll everything back.




    Also, admittedly, yes. I AM salty. Who wouldn't be. Theres rightful anger, and just stupid anger. This is RIGHTFUL ANGER. Just because not all the "good" worlds are loxked yet, the true good worlds are taken. What we have is just the leftovers of what the pros choose not to get only dued to limited worlds to create. The table scraps.

    Think of it this way. Its Thanksgiving. Your family is gathered around a meal. You got a large turkey,mash potatoes, everything.
    Now, your mom says you can't eat until an hour past.
    Thats what your arguement is. Just cause there are leftovers, it justifies your claim. That is untrue. If tou begun eating as everyone else did, on the other hand, you WOULD get some good peices of meat(good worlds).




    So, again. I am salty. But if your mom said to wair an hour before eating a thanksgiving meal. You would be too. Unless your one of us(not Australian basically), your point is invalid. Even if you are one of us, simply being one of us doesn't make you right,your point is still invalid for the reasons stated.
    This is a real mess and this has to be done quickly.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer Evets1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    I'm from another dimension!
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    I'm personally indifferent to how Ubisoft went about this. Would it have been nice for everyone to have started at the exact same time? Yeah, I agree with that, but the fact they DIDN'T do this doesn't bother me at all.

    Is it true that a small portion of players practically control the economy at this point? Yeah, we can say that. But answer me this...

    ...what economy?

    With the server being completely fresh, the most basic of items are the only things that are in high amounts. Everyone's gotta work their way up, even the folk that own the rare names. World Locks? Sure, there could be around a thousand or so out there, but that's nothing compared to the literal millions in the main server. The economy is still very new, and no one really has a full grasp on the economy yet. Let's be honest, it's gonna take MONTHS for these rare world names to be of any value to anyone, and by that point, most people would've probably moved to the main server anyways.

    As bias as I may sound (because yeah, I admit I DID create an Australian account to get into the server 12 hours earlier than my region intended), I personally believe the server's still too fresh to get all riled up over a few world names in a pixelated game. Again, I'll agree it would've been nice for everyone to get a fair chance, but I'm perfectly fine with how they did it.

    I wouldn't be against a rollback, but I'm not for it either.

    Breathe in, and breathe out. Look at what you're complaining about over a video game. Sit back, relax, and just enjoy having a fresh new start once the game rolls out in your region. Who cares if some rare names are taken? They aren't necessary for progression. A person who owns 40 "BUY_____" worlds will get rich quicker than the rest, but the common folk will eventually catch up to them if they are dedicated face the obstacles.

    You don't NEED rare world names. You just want them.
    Starkos? More like Starcos.

    Social Media
    Twitter Account
    Instagram
    Discord Tag: Evets#4623
    In-Game Name: Evets


    9/20/14, the disconnect we'll never forget.
    12/11/17, the compromised accounts.

    Growtopian since October 2013.

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evets1 View Post
    I'm personally indifferent to how Ubisoft went about this. Would it have been nice for everyone to have started at the exact same time? Yeah, I agree with that, but the fact they DIDN'T do this doesn't bother me at all.

    Is it true that a small portion of players practically control the economy at this point? Yeah, we can say that. But answer me this...

    ...what economy?

    With the server being completely fresh, the most basic of items are the only things that are in high amounts. Everyone's gotta work their way up, even the folk that own the rare names. World Locks? Sure, there could be around a thousand or so out there, but that's nothing compared to the literal millions in the main server. The economy is still very new, and no one really has a full grasp on the economy yet. Let's be honest, it's gonna take MONTHS for these rare world names to be of any value to anyone, and by that point, most people would've probably moved to the main server anyways.

    As bias as I may sound (because yeah, I admit I DID create an Australian account to get into the server 12 hours earlier than my region intended), I personally believe the server's still too fresh to get all riled up over a few world names in a pixelated game. Again, I'll agree it would've been nice for everyone to get a fair chance, but I'm perfectly fine with how they did it.

    I wouldn't be against a rollback, but I'm not for it either.

    Breathe in, and breathe out. Look at what you're complaining about over a video game. Sit back, relax, and just enjoy having a fresh new start once the game rolls out in your region. Who cares if some rare names are taken? They aren't necessary for progression. A person who owns 40 "BUY_____" worlds will get rich quicker than the rest, but the common folk will eventually catch up to them if they are dedicated face the obstacles.

    You don't NEED rare world names. You just want them.
    Ok, firstly, they own the future economy. Obviously they won't get profit right away, but thats still a problem.

    Its like planting a posionous seed in the ground. So far, nothing much is felt. But as the seed grows(as time goes on), the tree will bear poisonous fruit. Becoming more and more noticable. What I mean is,once the economy is actually there(a year passes), the problems will be more apparent. It will be clear who the rich people are(as people will start buying products from vending machined and world owners will gaim fossils from getting the good world names).

    The arguement that people will move onto the main server is deemed invalid. Why? Its like saying "Lets nuke Israel because of Isis, besides, most of us don't live in Israel anyway! Its fine if a few innocent people die(in this case, get screwed over with a bad start)". What I mean is,just because it doesn't affect the majority doesn't mean it should be fixed/righted.
    Also, FYI, I look forward to playing in the future. So...this kinda is important for me. Even if other people give it up.


    Ok, you said dedicated people will still catch up to the richer people.
    Thats mostly untrue...you will either need to scam, be unfair, buy gems, and/or have INSANE amounts of luck.

    But...lets assume....it is possible(which it is, but I mean, lets say if you work hard, you can become just as rich as the Australians who got the good world)

    The next question is Why?


    Why do we need to work SO much harder just to become equal to those that happened to live in a different place. Life may not be fair, but games try to be fair. Growtopia(at least I think) trues to be fair to every player. Why do WE get the short end of the stick?





    As for your final comment. You don't "need" anything. Tou don't "need to eat". You just WANT to eat so you can live. You don't NEED to live. You just WANT to.

    Thus,what you said at the end is true, but not valid because nobody needs anything.




    To summarize, just because the effects aren't felt now doesn't mean they will be felt later. Ubisoft did a big oopies. It was/still is very unfairly dealt with.





    If anyone has any more arguement or dosen't understand anything I said, feel free to comment. I will try to explain why....

    I'm right and your wrong unless you side with me.(obviously I'm joking though, I dont wanna sound rude. If you make a valid pont or find one of my points invalid, I'll admit that and accept it)
    Last edited by Malware; 07-18-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Incorrect.

    Your reasoning is "This will happen all over again"(people getting triggered over not getting rare worlds, I mean)


    If thata your only reason, I can say this is untrue.


    So far, only a few people HAVE THE WHOLE DAMN ECONOMY basically. Of course this is an exaggeration, but what I mean is the pros who lived in Australia locked all the TRUELY important worlds. If it was released again, they wouldn't have time to lock all the worlds they locked before. Only getting SOME rare worlds, but GIVING more for others to take dued to everyome starting at the same time.



    As for the reason "I worked hard and paided for gems". Heard of rollback,buddy? Its that simple. Just give ya some extra gems n roll everything back.




    Also, admittedly, yes. I AM salty. Who wouldn't be. Theres rightful anger, and just stupid anger. This is RIGHTFUL ANGER. Just because not all the "good" worlds are loxked yet, the true good worlds are taken. What we have is just the leftovers of what the pros choose not to get only dued to limited worlds to create. The table scraps.

    Think of it this way. Its Thanksgiving. Your family is gathered around a meal. You got a large turkey,mash potatoes, everything.
    Now, your mom says you can't eat until an hour past.
    Thats what your arguement is. Just cause there are leftovers, it justifies your claim. That is untrue. If you begun eating as everyone else did, on the other hand, you WOULD get some good peices of meat(good worlds).




    So, again. I am salty. But if your mom said to wait an hour before eating a thanksgiving meal. You would be too. Unless your one of us(not Australian basically), your point is invalid. Even if you are one of us, simply being one of us doesn't make you right,your point is still invalid for the reasons stated.
    OKay so think of it this way, Ubisoft does a rollback, at their time its daytime, in other countries its night time, what about then? the australians indonesians asians and anything else which comprises of 60% of the community will be mad again and ask for another rollback and it to be on a more decent time, PLUS its not like you couldnt have gotten the game yourself, you couldve just created a new account set on the australian region, but you didnt? your loss.
    Rollbacking over not being fast enough to lock worlds is so stupid, what the hell, and what ? only a few players control the ''economy''? nope, The whole playerbase controls the economy.
    SO instead of complaining because you didnt get rich early, because obviously first come, first to serve, grind a bit then.
    this whole thread is a salty mess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Ok, firstly, they own the future economy. Obviously they won't get profit right away, but thats still a problem.

    Its like planting a posionous seed in the ground. So far, nothing much is felt. But as the seed grows(as time goes on), the tree will bear poisonous fruit. Becoming more and more noticable. What I mean is,once the economy is actually there(a year passes), the problems will be more apparent. It will be clear who the rich people are(as people will start buying products from vending machined and world owners will gaim fossils from getting the good world names).

    The arguement that people will move onto the main server is deemed invalid. Why? Its like saying "Lets nuke Israel because of Isis, besides, most of us don't live in Israel anyway! Its fine if a few innocent people die(in this case, get screwed over with a bad start)". What I mean is,just because it doesn't affect the majority doesn't mean it should be fixed/righted.
    Also, FYI, I look forward to playing in the future. So...this kinda is important for me. Even if other people give it up.


    Ok, you said dedicated people will still catch up to the richer people.
    Thats mostly untrue...you will either need to scam, be unfair, buy gems, and/or have INSANE amounts of luck.


    But...lets assume....it is possible(which it is, but I mean, lets say if you work hard, you can become just as rich as the Australians who got the good world)

    The next question is Why?


    Why do we need to work SO much harder just to become equal to those that happened to live in a different place. Life may not be fair, but games try to be fair. Growtopia(at last I think) trues to be fair to every player. Why do WE get the short end of the stick?





    As for your final comment. You don't "need" anything. Tou don't "need to eat". You just WANT to eat so you can live. You don't NEED to live. You just WANT to.

    Thus,what you said at the end is true, but not valid because nobody needs anything.




    To summarize, just because the effects aren't felt now doesn't mean they will be felt later. Ubisoft did a big oopies. It was/still is very unfairly dealt with.





    If anyone has any more arguement or dosen't understand anything I said, feel free to comment. I will try to explain why....

    I'm right and your wrong unless you side with me.(obviously I'm joking though, I dont wanna sound rude. If you make a valid pont or find one of my points invalid, I'll admit that and accept it)
    Has growtopia ever been fair? where do you see regular people catching up to the richer people in normal growtopia? what are you even saying, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE Richer people and poor people, you cant everyone to catch up, And who was early enough and got the worlds hit the jackpot, Thats it, wheres the oopsie? You not getting a rare world in time? what a tragedy, This thread makes it seem like the whole playerbase just wants growtopia console for the worlds, and its quite pathetic, And no ''live in a different place'' most growtopians that played at launch if all, were not australian, they were from other countries, they just created a new account and set region to australia,
    a thing you couldve done too in just about 5 seconds. And what is this stupid comparison LOL ''lets nuke israel because of isis, most of us dont live in israel'' the situation is nowhere near that, the situation is simple, you being salty over not getting worlds, so you're coming up with excuses as to how this will ''ruin'' the economy of the game and whatnot, but the point is, theres no economy, and when there will be, it will be dictated by the whole playerbase of growtopia console now the owners of buy+ worlds.

  16. #56
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    *** idc if its unfair we the players already had progress

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffing View Post
    Has growtopia ever been fair? where do you see regular people catching up to the richer people in normal growtopia? what are you even saying, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE Richer people and poor people, you cant everyone to catch up, And who was early enough and got the worlds hit the jackpot, Thats it, wheres the oopsie? You not getting a rare world in time? what a tragedy, This thread makes it seem like the whole playerbase just wants growtopia console for the worlds, and its quite pathetic, And no ''live in a different place'' most growtopians that played at launch if all, were not australian, they were from other countries, they just created a new account and set region to australia,
    a thing you couldve done too in just about 5 seconds. And what is this stupid comparison LOL ''lets nuke israel because of isis, most of us dont live in israel'' the situation is nowhere near that, the situation is simple, you being salty over not getting worlds, so you're coming up with excuses as to how this will ''ruin'' the economy of the game and whatnot, but the point is, theres no economy, and when there will be, it will be dictated by the whole playerbase of growtopia console now the owners of buy+ worlds.
    I couldn't agree more when I read the first question
    I am not gay but my IGN is jimizgay



  17. #57
    Cursed
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    299

    Exclamation

    Just cross play....
    No restart just stop the server and cross play

  18. #58
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffing View Post
    OKay so think of it this way, Ubisoft does a rollback, at their time its daytime, in other countries its night time, what about then? the australians indonesians asians and anything else which comprises of 60% of the community will be mad again and ask for another rollback and it to be on a more decent time, PLUS its not like you couldnt have gotten the game yourself, you couldve just created a new account set on the australian region, but you didnt? your loss.
    Rollbacking over not being fast enough to lock worlds is so stupid, what the hell, and what ? only a few players control the ''economy''? nope, The whole playerbase controls the economy.
    SO instead of complaining because you didnt get rich early, because obviously first come, first to serve, grind a bit then.
    this whole thread is a salty mess.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Has growtopia ever been fair? where do you see regular people catching up to the richer people in normal growtopia? what are you even saying, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE Richer people and poor people, you cant everyone to catch up, And who was early enough and got the worlds hit the jackpot, Thats it, wheres the oopsie? You not getting a rare world in time? what a tragedy, This thread makes it seem like the whole playerbase just wants growtopia console for the worlds, and its quite pathetic, And no ''live in a different place'' most growtopians that played at launch if all, were not australian, they were from other countries, they just created a new account and set region to australia,
    a thing you couldve done too in just about 5 seconds. And what is this stupid comparison LOL ''lets nuke israel because of isis, most of us dont live in israel'' the situation is nowhere near that, the situation is simple, you being salty over not getting worlds, so you're coming up with excuses as to how this will ''ruin'' the economy of the game and whatnot, but the point is, theres no economy, and when there will be, it will be dictated by the whole playerbase of growtopia console now the owners of buy+ worlds.
    To your first quote:
    How much of Growtopia's player base is Australia?
    How much players could(if Growtopia said when they will release a reset) join at any set time? Unlike you saying 60% of the players would miss it(that would mean 40% would still get it, which is WAY more probably than just Australians anyway,so that would be an improvement), I think only about 40-30% would miss it. Humans only sleep for, on average(dont quote me on this) 6-8 hours a day. Thats only about 1/4 to 1/3 their day(Well, i know technically that means only 33.333...-25% of people should miss it, but im taking into account if people forget or need to sleep earlier or something). Thus, the higher percentage of people missing it, 40-30%.


    Once again though, even if I'm wrong and your right, if 60% of players miss the chance, it is STILL more than basically 80+% missing players dued to it being released in Australia.


    Also(yes, I know life ain't fair, I said it before and I fully understand), we aren't all using the same console. I have a Nintendo, not an xbox. Switching regions and shops etc. Wasn't possible/I don't know how(ok, yea..I know thats a bad excuse, but I'm still pretty sure there was no way from Nintendo players to get it earily)

    Also, what you said overall is true. A large sum of people would miss it if Growtopia was released in the day time for Ubisoft. But the same fact is true about Australia. Technically, EVEN IF EVERYONE all knew how to switch their locations to Australia and download the game, based on what you said, 60 PERCENT of people would be sleeping or just unable to get it overall.

    Also, if you read what I said, I didn't suggest the rollback because of what you stated "Rollbacking over not being fast enough to lock worlds...". Its not about being fast enough, its about even being given a chance. THERE WAS NO CHANCE TO EVEN GET A WORLD. That is what I am saying.

    As for the "a small group will control the economy" argument, the point is still valid. When they become richer(in the future) they will gain more and more riches faster than anyone else dued to the unfair bonus income they get from BUY worlds. The may not control litterally the whole economy, but they will control a huge chunk of it. The same thing already happened in growtopia. I could list a handful of people, and they are probably equal to every single other player combined. (Like Bretz,Rubie,Jamesw7,Benbarrge, etc.).










    Now for your second quote. Read what I said again. I already said(in the quote you quoted) I know life isn't fair. But Growtopia(probably) tries to make things some what fair.

    Overall,you must've read the quote wrong. I was replying to someone else in that second quote. They said that hardwork will make you as rich as those people who got those good buy worlds. I DISAGREED with that statement. I will admit, you do make very strong arguments sometimes....but other times, you seem to skip over some parts.

    In fact, I actually agree with you with the fact that the poor can never catch up to the rich. I know that. Its common semse.


    As for the "oopies". I already stated that them just releasing Growtopia on different times across the world is the problem.

    You also mentioned "This thread makes it seem like the whole playerbase just wants growtopia console for the worlds, and its quite pathetic".

    Is there anything wromg with that? Your actually(mostly) spot on. Growtopia has two main attractions. Socializing and profiting. We can already social on the phone version(as well as profit though, but theres less profit in the phome version that loxking a rare world in the console version). Thus, it only leads to wanting to mostly profit. Your also acting like you may be different. Did you download Growtopia on the console to NOT profit?


    Also, the stupid example I gave abour nuking Isis was just that. An example. I guess, to give a better example, think of it this way:

    Britain recently discovered America. They sent people to America in search of treasures and opportunities. These colonists were then heavily taxed and unable to even vote.

    My point is still the same though. Just because it doesn't affect the majority(Britain/phone users), it should still be dealt with because it affects the people who want to profit and gain things but then being punished.


    Besides, the only reason(but this is an understable reason) your defending the non-reset so hard is probably because you stockpiled a bunch of rare world names.








    Well, I don't want this thread to be pure sodium, like you mentioned, so, whether I'm right or wrong, I guess I really doesn't matter. I am not proving anything to you directly, just everyone who reads the comments.




    Edit: Please try to properly structure you sentence with capitals and do a quick grammar check. We may have a misunderstanding on somethings only because you didn't understand what I wrote or vica-versa.


    Also, one more things, something I'm sure we can ALL agree on i(like Orca stated)s it would have been better if Growtopia didn't split into 3 servers to begin with.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

  19. #59
    Lesser Knight BlazeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Incorrect.

    Your reasoning is "This will happen all over again"(people getting triggered over not getting rare worlds, I mean)


    If thata your only reason, I can say this is untrue.


    So far, only a few people HAVE THE WHOLE DAMN ECONOMY basically. Of course this is an exaggeration, but what I mean is the pros who lived in Australia locked all the TRUELY important worlds. If it was released again, they wouldn't have time to lock all the worlds they locked before. Only getting SOME rare worlds, but GIVING more for others to take dued to everyome starting at the same time.



    As for the reason "I worked hard and paided for gems". Heard of rollback,buddy? Its that simple. Just give ya some extra gems n roll everything back.




    Also, admittedly, yes. I AM salty. Who wouldn't be. Theres rightful anger, and just stupid anger. This is RIGHTFUL ANGER. Just because not all the "good" worlds are loxked yet, the true good worlds are taken. What we have is just the leftovers of what the pros choose not to get only dued to limited worlds to create. The table scraps.

    Think of it this way. Its Thanksgiving. Your family is gathered around a meal. You got a large turkey,mash potatoes, everything.
    Now, your mom says you can't eat until an hour past.
    Thats what your arguement is. Just cause there are leftovers, it justifies your claim. That is untrue. If you begun eating as everyone else did, on the other hand, you WOULD get some good peices of meat(good worlds).




    So, again. I am salty. But if your mom said to wait an hour before eating a thanksgiving meal. You would be too. Unless your one of us(not Australian basically), your point is invalid. Even if you are one of us, simply being one of us doesn't make you right,your point is still invalid for the reasons stated.
    Man I’m gonna be honest if your salty asf because all the buy+ worlds were taken or short digit ones were taken then you shouldn’t be getting playing the game tbh , yeah i her owning the buy worlds feels like a honour but realistically speaking the average player will have anywhere from 1-20 wls for the next few months unless they buy gems , none if any players will have 150+ dls by 6 or more months (if any player even reaches that) just forgot about profiting and planning ahead for 1-2 years just to sell a world , in the meantime do something like maybe idk be the first person to legit splice a item / farmable make yourself useful in a fun way that’s what I’m doing.
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

    Feel free to talk to me

    IGN:Ethannethan

    XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

    Latest Video


  20. #60
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffing View Post
    This is a beyond idiotic idea, thought by a salty player who couldnt get the worlds in time, and no i didnt get any worlds myself before you start making assumptions, first of all this is console, theres no beta or anything of sorts, Second of all, the release of games works differently In PC and in Console which means, they dont release at the same in every region, THIS IS TRUE TO ALL CONSOLE GAMES.
    And Rollback? why would the developers rollback the servers? so that the progress of over 3k people made during the first hours of the release gets deleted? and all because youre salty that you didnt get any ''Rare named worlds''? Do you even hear yourself? this is a selfish poll/thread and its useless. Stop complaining about everything and anything growtopians, grow up.
    This we know, I have said this multiple time, I’m salty. But they should have given us more of a heads up ey?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •