Thread: New console update sounds familiar???

Default New console update sounds familiar???

Has anyone of yall observed that when the developers released the game on console, it is as if Thanos snapped his fingers while wearing the infinity gauntlet with all 6 infinity stones on?

Everyone in the growtopia universe is going crazy about the 2 new alternate realities, i mean servers(xbox + switch) and ps4. Some are complaining about not having cross platform play , some are complaining about 'a fresh start' , while others who are from countries in which the game has not been released yet on console are complaining about rare named worlds being taken by players of a particular country(s) that the game had been released, etc.

HAHA, maybe its just me

If someone steals my name, remember that it isn't me until I confirm it on the forum xD. This update is awesome, it doesn't matter if you have to start over. it's a paradise...
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    If someone steals my name, remember that it isn't me until I confirm it on the forum xD. This update is awesome, it doesn't matter if you have to start over. it's a paradise...
    You were able to lock rare named worlds?